Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Billy Roper & White Revolution

Re: Billy Roper & White Revolution

Sure thing, I'll paraphrase.

Pastor Steve is basically talking about going out and gathering on the streets, like at a rally or demonstration, and how to go about it intelligently. Regardless of what your "leader" has planned for you or your group.

Mr Roper is pretty big on going out on the streets where his group is 9 times out of 10 going to be out numbered and out gunned (figuratively speaking). Pastor Steve talks about how that's just not a smart thing to do. Personally I see it as being a complete waste of time, energy, and resources. The risk is not worth the reward.

He also talks about giving the glory to Yahweh and not to yourself.

Re: Did Dylann Roof read my book?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    Bigger question - if he did why even draw attention to it?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Did Dylann Roof read my book?

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Bigger question - if he did why even draw attention to it?
    Why on earth would he draw attention to that indeed. Seeking fame and fortune in all the wrong places, in all the wrong ways, is how this appears to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    He also talks about giving the glory to Yahweh and not to yourself.
    I've never heard Silly Billy even mention Christ, lol.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Here's an example of a jew twisting scripture to justify his eating of forbidden slop:

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...the-ebionites/

Total bullsh*t and contrary to scripture. Yeah, but Billy claims to be "CI" doesn't he?

Seems Peter was a devil for refusing to eat catfish in the Book of Acts, lulz.

Haven't studied about the Ebionites, but to say the laws are done away with and that Paul taught this is false.

Mat 5:17
    Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat 5:18
    For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19
    Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Here's the wonderful Creatard doing jew Klassan's work:

What a great witness this guy is! Beat down by angry white men, lulz.

Billy is a Creatard, not Christian Identity - even poser Mullet dropped this freak.

Oh that's just brilliant
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Billy continues his attack against Yahweh's eternal Law (and all of CI):

https://www.remnant.site/forum/new-t...es-you-unclean

He needs to stick to jewish science fiction and leave theology to the seasoned.

Easter? Really? Who claims this clown is Identity? Yahweh needed man to invent the refrigerator?