Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Roper & White Revolution

Re: Transsexual Traitor Rewarded At Taxpayer Expense!

We shouldn't have to pay for gender reassignments...That's ridiculous! All transgenders should be in mental institutions...As far as information that's leaked. Our government needs to be exposed.

Re: Transsexual Traitor Rewarded At Taxpayer Expense!

Kill it with fire.

Syria's Holohoax, and why it matters to you.

What the Zionist end-game is in Syria, and how they are doing it:

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...atters-to-you/

Re: Syria's Holohoax, and why it matters to you.

Regime change. Weaken them so much that Greater Israel will be easier. I do see a large scale war coming up. Not to mention a global financial crisis far worse than 07/08. Once Assad is gone, it will be Iran or North Korea next. The problem with Turkey is they're holding Europe hostage. If they let them join the EU then all the filth from their Country will move throughout Europe. If they don't allow them to join, then Turkey will allow the flood of refugees into Europe. The stupid thing is all the border States have to do is not allow any to pass and you won't have to deal with either issue with Turkey.

As far as the Kurds are concerned, we know they want their own State. That is their ultimate goal. We are using the Kurds to "defeat" Isis and take more territory in Syria. If we go to war with Iran the Kurds will help because our gov will say we will give you this land etc. Not sure how they will take the land from Turkey though, but the Kurds ultimate goal is in the way of Israel's goal. It's all a crap shoot. We need to get the hell out of the Middle East and protect our own borders.

Trump just bombed Assad's forces again....

Blog Entries

Great report. In my my belief it is a matter of one wrong narrative being less a problem than the other. Syria is a non white country more or less. The people in Syria are not my people. On the other hand;; if the country goes into chaos;; more refugees will be lured into our white kinsmen land in Europe by the Zionist followers of the Talmud.
    This is the kicker to me. If the USA focused more on the well being of our people there would not be interference in the affairs of other countries to begin with. Decades of military and political concerns of non white nations not our our own nation or race!!! Now the immigrant invasion has come, the problem comes to mind....!!!!!???? The problem just has to go its course!!!!!!.
    Happy is a man that keeps Yahweh's Laws. A nation without Yahweh's laws is a nation without order.

Good News: Mixed race couples are on the rise, study shows!

Good News: Mixed race couples are on the rise, study shows!

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...w-study-shows/

Blog Entries

Re: Good News: Mixed race couples are on the rise, study shows!

In my belief. The rise in White women marrying non white races is about lack of income and lack of social prestige affiliated with white guys. So many racial kinsmen have been isolated and persecuted by the system. The system Satans children control the money and legal system. A vast majority of white ladies can not roof houses, provide security, do dangerous jobs, work very hard ectt.... They need husbands and want to avoid the oppression of the system... I pray Yahweh will give the remnant of these confused white ladies to resources to wait and search for fine white Israelite men.
    The mass incarceration or war on crime by Bill Clinton to name a few policies that put white men though a lot of hell and agony.
    The same pray for white Israelite men being shamed and humiliated by the system. They try desperate ideas like MGTOW to bring reason amidst massive persecution and lack of economic opportunities. The lack of economic and social prestige is difficult for the ones not in privileged classes or in the strong social networks.

Blog Entries

Re: Good News: Mixed race couples are on the rise, study shows!

In my short form belief on the subject. The system run by Satan's children has convinced society that racism represents time wasters, arguers and unnecessary inconveniences. Which is not true of course. Very hard to change the minds of the masses because of the label.

Report from May 20th SWN meeting and red balloon release.

Here is a report from the May 20th ShieldWall Network meeting and the White Remembrance Day red balloon release afterwards, with pictures:

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...with-pictures/

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...eeting-report/