Thread: Fury as migrant escapes deportation after rape conviction after 'lying' about his age

Fury as migrant escapes deportation after rape conviction after 'lying' about his age

Sweden Rape Horror: Fury as migrant escapes deportation after rape conviction after 'lying' about his age
    3 Jan 2017

"A MIGRANT who raped a 13-year-old girl in Sweden has escaped deportation after claiming to be a minor in court.

Outrage erupted in Sweden last week after it emerged a group of immigrants who gang raped a teenage boy had avoided a jail after being accused of falsifying their ages to be sentenced as children.

Now fresh outrage has been sparked after a 20-year-old man escaped justice after telling the court he was a minor and had lied about his age when he sought asylum in 2013.

The court said the “refugee child” had sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl in a park in Mariestad in south Sweden, after following her and a friend on April 20 last year.

It also heard the attacker had pulled the teenager off her bike before assaulting her on the ground, according to Friatider.se."

Read more of this story at:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...g-minor-Sweden

Blog Entries

Re: Fury as migrant escapes deportation after rape conviction after 'lying' about his

In my opinion. I am sad for any weak Israelite lady being brutalized. As a lower class working man I have a biased view of the world around me. I see the migrants are designed to increase taxes and lower construction wages. These non whites no matter who they are learn basic work skills. As these non white work skills grow, white guys are forced to produce more in revenue and pay more to society or else. The man- women and the feminists enjoy the higher construction values and welfare support. (not to mention the other parasite folks like police, firefighters, government workers) while the white race is further overrun by brutish non whites. White Israelite men better not keep proving their worth or they are labeled a jealous racist, sexiest, or god knows what other names.
    The books of Yahweh reads God hates unfair weights and measures.