Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack' Mohr

Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack' Mohr

(2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Blog Entries

Re: Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack' Mohr

FOREWORD from The Psychopolitical Indoctrination of America!

"It is an honor for me to write the foreword to this book. I first met Colonel Mohr in January of 1984 when I invited him to come and speak at my church, the LaPorte of Christ, in LaPorte, Colorado. He spoke on a Saturday and Sunday and on Monday, the media attack by the local newspaper began. Because Jack Mohr dared to tell the truth about such subjects such as Jews, Communism, and Treason (in both the government and church pulpits), the Jewish community and the local ministerial alliance and newspapers from Fort Collins, Colorado to Denver Colorado did their assigned jobs, i.e., to vilify a Christian man brave enough to speak the truth.

I have since witnessed how our Lord used it all for good (Romans 8:28) and how no one can frighten Colonel Mohr or stop him from speaking the truth. He is and has been a Jeremiah of our day.

Colonel Mohr is one of the bravest men I know. He has endured the torture chamber of Korean Communists, survived a Korean Communist firing squad, fought the Korean conflict where he emerged one of the most highly decorated soldiers of that war. Since that time, he has faithfully served as a prophet of sorts to America both as a well-known fundamental Baptist Evangelist and as a speaker for the American Opinion Speakers Bureau.

In his love and quests for truth, he discovered the truth concerning who God's Covenant people really were and who they were not. The imposters (Revelation 2:9; 3:9) and their allies (preachers) have persecuted him for it Colonel Mohr is a man who seems to get stronger rather than weaker under persecution.

Since I first met Colonel Mohr, my life has never been the same as it has been for the better. Life in America will be for the better when her citizens understand the nature and tactics of the antichrist forces residing in the land. This book does much in aiding that understanding. After reading it, give it to a preacher who is still trying to call America's antichrist Jews, God's chosen people and ask him to read it. Above all, follow the Formula for Survival Colonel Mohr writes about."

-Peter J. Peters
    Pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ
    Gna!

THE MARKS OF ISRAEL
    By - COL. GORDON "JACK" MOHR

For Christ and Country

How strange it is, that with all the definite and positive assurances in the Word of God as to Israel's continuance forever as a Nation, there has never been any continued or persistent effort on the part of genuine Bible believers to find them. That they have been content to let them fade away and vanish into nothingness is surely a deep reproach on all true Christians.

There is, however, one probable explanation. It was GOD'S WILL AND PURPOSE TO HIDE THEM. While the Jews (some of whom are only a part of the Rouse of Judah) occupied the stage, and even called themselves "Israel", God could work unhindered with and in "Lost Israel", till he had finished his predetermined work, and without them knowing they were the people of the Book. Only as Israel's time of punishment had run out, with the whole of God's purposes at the point of complete fulfillment, was the identity of Israel to become known.

However, it is a matter of inspired record that God placed "marks" on His people Israel. During the Christian dispensation, Lost Israel was to possess these marks of identification. So then, if we can discover the nations and people with Israel's marks, we have found the people whom God chose to serve Him to be a channel of blessing to all mankind. The God-given marks are very many, and while the following list is not exhaustive, they constitute a chain of evidence utterly impossible to ignore.

One race, and one race alone, has all these marks. Nations within this race may have only a portion of them, but the race as a whole has them all. With a few exceptions, Joseph (the birthright nation) was the recipient of them all. By inheritance, his two sons, Ephraim (Great Britain) and Manasseh (U.S.A.) will be found possessing them all.

While Israelites remain in other countries, America is the home of millions of all the thirteen tribes (one out of many) and thus is representative of the whole House of Jacob. We are bound by Israel's responsibilities; fulfilling Israel's destiny. The MARKS are on us everywhere; in our NAME; in our SABBATH; in our INSTITUTIONS; in our PHILANTHROPY; in our COMMERCE; in our WEALTH; in our MINES; in our AGRICULTURE; in our CHURCHES; in our MISSIONARY ENTERPRISES; in our ARMED FORCES; in our POSSESSION OF THE BIBLE: - all BIRTHMARKS, which neither time, nor the ages, nor even our sin can wipe out.

1. Israel to be great and mighty nation. Gen. 12:2; 18:18; Deut. 4:7,8.

2. Israel to have multitudinous seed. Gen. 13:16; 15:5; 22:17; 24:60; 26:4, 24; 28:3, 14; 32:12; 49:22; Isa. 10:22; Hos. 1:10; Zech. 10:7,8.

3. Israel to spread abroad to the West, East, North and South. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 42:5, 6.

4. Israel to have a new home. 2nd Sam. 7:10; 1st Chron. 17:9.

5. Israel's home to be north-west of Palestine. Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.

6. Israel to live in islands and coasts of the earth. Isa. 41:1; 49:1-3; 51:5; Jer. 31:7-10.

7. Israel to become a company of nations. Gen. 17:4-6, 15,16; 35:11; 48:19; Eph. 2:12.

8. Israel to have a Davidic King (a perpetual monarchy within Israel). 2nd Sam. 7:13,19; 1st Chron. 22:10; 2nd Chron. 13:5; Psa. 89:20, 37; Eze. 37:24; Jer. 33:17, 21, 26.

9. Israel to colonize and spread abroad. Gen. 28:14; 49:22; Deut. 32:8; 33:17; Psa. 2:8; Isa. 26:15; 27:6; 54:2; Zech. 10:8,9.

10. Israel to colonize the desolate place of the earth. Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3; 58:11, 12.

11. Israel to lose a colony, then expand, demanding more room. Isa. 49:19, 20.

12. Israel to have all the land needed. Deut. 32:8.

13. Israel to be the first among the nations. Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.

14. Israel to continue as a nation forever. 2nd Sam. 7:16, 24, 29; 1st Chron. 17:22-27; Jer. 31:35-37.

15. Israel's home to be invincible to outside forces. 2nd Sam. 7:10; Isa. 41:11-14.

16. Israel to be undefeatable - defended by God. Num. 24:8, 9; Isa. 15-17; Micah 5:8, 9.

17. Israel to be God's instrument in destroying evil. Jer. 51:20; 51:19-24; Dan. 2:34, 35.

18. Israel to have a land of great mineral wealth. Gen. 49:25, 26; Deut. 8:9; 33:15-19.

19. Israel to have a land of great agricultural wealth. Gen. 27:28; Deut. 8:7, 9; 28:11; 33:13, 14, 28.

20. Israel to be rich by trading. Isa. 60:5-11; 61:6.

21. Israel to be envied and feared by all nations. Deut. 2:25; 4:8; 28:10; Isa. 43:4; 60:10, 12; Micah 7:16, 17; Jer. 33:9.

22. Israel to lend to other nations, borrowing of none. Deut. 15:6; 28.12.

23. Israel to have a new name. Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hos. 2:17.

24. Israel to have a new language. Isa. 28:11 (The Bible, by means of which God speaks now to Israel, is English not Hebrew).

25. Israel to possess the gates of his enemies. Gen. 22:17.

26. Israel to find the aborigines diminishing before them. Deut. 33:17; Isa. 60:12.

27. Israel to have control of the seas. Deut. 33:19; Num. 24:7; Psa. 89:25; Isa. 60:5 (F. Fenton translates this last, "when rolls up to you all the wealth of the sea". That could not be unless Israel controlled it).

28. Israel to have a new religion (New Covenant.) Heb. 8:10-13; 9:17; Matt. 10:5-7; Luke 1:77; 2:32; 22:20; John 11:49-52; Gal. 3:13.

29. Israel to lose all trace of her lineage. Isa. 42:16-19; Hos. 1:9, 10; 2:6; Rom. 11:25.

30. Israel to keep Sabbath forever (one day in seven set aside). Ex. 31:13, 16, 17; Isa. 58:13, 14.

31. Israel to be called the sons of God (i.e., accept Christianity). Hos. 1:10-11.

32. Israel to be a people saved by the Lord. Deut. 33:27-29; Isa. 41:8-14; 43:1-8;44:1-3;49:25, 26; 52:1-12; 55:3-10, 13; Jer. 46:27, 28; Eze. 34:10-16; Hos. 2:23; 13:9-14; 14:4, 6.

33. Israel to be the custodians of the Oracles (Scriptures) of God. Psa. 147:19, 21; Isa. 59-21.

34. Israel to carry the Gospel to all the world. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 43:10-12 (witnesses), 21; Micah 5:7.

35. Israel to be kind to the poor and set slaves free. Deut. 15:7, 11; Psa. 72:4; Isa. 42:7; 49:9; 58:6.

36. Israel to be the heir of the world. Rom. 4:13.

37. Israel to be God's Glory. Isa. 46:13; 49:3; 60:1, 2.

38. Israel to possess God's Holy Spirit as well as His Word. Isa. 44:3; 59:21; Hagg. 2:5.

39. Israel to be God's Heritage, formed by God, forever. Deut. 4:20; 7:6; 14:2; 2nd Sam. 7:23; 1st Kings 8:51, 53; Isa. 43:21; 54:5-10; Hos. 2:19, 23; Joel 2:27; Micah 7:14 -18.

40. Israel is the nation appointed to bring glory to God. Isa. 41:8-16; 43:10, 21; 44:23; 49:3.

"YE SEED OF ISRAEL'S CHOSEN RACE,

YE RANSOMED OF THE FALL,

HAIL HIM WHO SAVES YOU BY HIS GRACE,

AND CROWN HIM LORD OF ALL."

The End

Colonel Mohr Has Finished the Fight
    by Pete Peters

It is with sadness we report to our readership the passing of a great faithful and courageous Christian soldier, Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr Aus Ret.

Jack was a great man and had, through the providence of God, greatly influenced my life. In one of his last, if not the last writing to me, not long ago, he indicated he did not think he would be in this world much longer. I responded that according to the Bible Elijah sensed when God would take him prior to his departure—not just Elijah but Elisa, also. I told him that I had a strong sense of his impending departure and that I was praying for him; that if his work was done and if, in fact, he was to become infirm or could no longer do the work he loved doing that God would take him. That was our last communiqué save for a letter that my wife and I wrote him while he was in the hospital.

I must say I feel very sad and a bit lonely at his departure. I loved him and admired him. People need heroes and the enemy has taken Godly heroes from our young people though we still have those many heroes of the Bible. To me, Col. Jack Mohr was of the caliber of hero as those Bible heroes; and, he was my hero. He was a military man and though having retired from the military with honors (he was decorated in WWII and was one of the most highly decorated soldiers in the Korean War) he never retired from the Lord's Army. He was a faithful fighting Christian soldier right up to the end.

Toward the end of his military career as a Christian soldier he could not, due to age and failing health, travel to speak but would speak on the radio with me from time to time. He spoke at our last gathering in Little Rock, Arkansas, October 20, 2002. I saw him last on May 20, 2003, just prior to our Branson, Missouri, meeting and knew at the time it would be the last time I would see him. Even then, though he had just returned from a hospital stay and was having trouble walking, he was pounding away on his word processor writing his next Watchman on the Wall Intelligence Newsletter and ministering, through the mail, to the many who he loved and cared for.

Picture a soldier being carried out of a battle on a stretcher, propped up on one elbow, firing his army .45 towards the enemy line and you have pictured Col. Mohr as he left this world. Even while confined to his hospital bed, he urged his son to get out his latest mailing. It was entitled "From the Watchman's Corner, June 2003, Holocaust Education in American Schools." On the cover is a picture of a helpless school child being forced to wear a six-pointed star and re-enact the so-called Holocaust.

Col. Mohr did not call the anti-Christ Jews God's chosen people and would often say that his grandfather had taught him, while raising corn on the farm, that if one was going to be for corn he must also be against weeds; unlike the Baptist he once was he did not call the Jews God's chosen people but the anti-Christ that they are.

We did a tribute in memory to Col. Mohr on our radio broadcast on July 22, 2003, in which we played many sound bits of Jack telling his story. I told the story of how God used him to give me my first baptism of fire in the Jew media. That broadcast is available to our supporters free of charge. I've put in this newsletter the photo taken of Jack, Pastor and Mary Alice Jones, and myself taken the last time we were all together. I love Jack and shall miss him very much.

He was loved by many and will be missed by many. Ralph Forbes, who was one of his many friends, wrote a fine tribute to him at his website.

We salute you, Jack, a true Christian soldier, and know that you are indeed an old soldier who will never die. John 11:25-26—"Jesus said to her 'I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die'." (NAS).

The Plot To Destroy Christianity - Which Will It Be—Christ or Communism?
    by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr

It is the aim of the Kremlin and its lenders within the ranks of Christendom, to demoralize the Christian world, as well as the heroic clergy behind the Iron and Bamboo Curtains, plus all others who fight against Communism.

The plan against the Christian World comes from the Communist camp and the initialing spirit behind it is the "Synagogue of Satan," known as Zionism.

This drive is intended to cripple the fighting spirit of the North American anti-communists in particular; for through this step, it would be possible to bring the United States within the Communist sphere of influence. In a word, it is intended to cripple the defensive powers of the Free World and level the way for the triumph of Anti-God Communism.

Of all the revolutionary systems which have been devised throughout human history for the destruction of civilized values, Communism ranks first. It is without doubt the most perfected, the most efficient, and certainly the most merciless and successful.

Whether American Christians want to accept this assessment or not, the fact remains there is ample documented evidence to back up the assumption, that revolutionary Jewish effort has spawned this movement to wipe out Christianity from the earth and God from the skies. The destructive fervor of this satanic striving, brings before our eyes, terrible pictures of destruction and suffering, such as has never been seen before on this old sin-stained, blood-soaked earth. Never before has there been such a hate-filled campaign to wipe from the face of this earth, the Christian values on which this nation was founded and which made her great.

The purpose of communism is and has always been to enslave people in economic, political, social and spiritual bondage, so that a small minority may rule completely.

The roots of Communist thinking can be seen in their own textbook on "Psychopolitics," published in 1933, by the Lenin School of Psychopolitical Warfare. It states: "The first thing to be degraded in any nation under conquest must be the state of man himself. Nations which have a high ethical tone are difficult to conquer. Their loyalties are hard to shake .... It is not efficient to attack a nation in such a frame of mind. It is the basic purpose of Psychopolitics to reduce this state of mind to the point where it can be ordered and then enslaved. Thus, the first target must be man himself. He must be degraded from a spiritual being to an animalistic reaction pattern. He must think of himself as an animal, capable only of animalistic reactions. He must no longer think of himself, or his fellows, as capable of spiritual endurance or nobility ... as a result, religion must become unfashionable, by demonstrating ... that the soul is non-existent, and that man is an animal." Have you ever asked yourself why your children are being inundated with the unproven theory of evolution in our Government Schools? Why are they taught that evolution is a fact and that man came through a "fortuitous concurrence of atoms," which is diametrically opposed to Bible teaching and to scientific facts?

You see, my friends, if you and your children can be taught that you are animals, then you are not very important in the scheme of things. Then you can he treated and eliminated as animals. This is a basic communist theory.

The urge to murder and torture, which is characteristic of all the leading communists in the world, is but part of this Satanic conspiracy, which was spawned in the dusty corridors of ancient Babylon and was carried down to this present day in a net of religious books known as the Babylonian Talmud, which is the Bible of modern Jewry.

The Red terror always begins by exterminating the intelligentsia and the Christian leaders. I saw this in effect in South Korea in 1948, when in a Communist coup attempt, over 3800 people were brutally slaughtered in a ten day period. This has been their plan worldwide.

"Let as not carry on a war against individual persons," wrote the Communist leader Lustis, "but let us exterminate the Bourgeoisie as a class. Do not investigate through the study of documents and proofs, what the accused has done in words and deeds against Soviet authority. The first question to be placed before him runs as to what class he belongs to, what is his origin, his education, his training, and his profession."

During the first Communist leadership under Lenin, an investigating Committee in 1919 reported: "The entire floor of a large garage used as an execution site in the provincial city of Cheka of Kiev, was swimming with blood. It did not flow, but formed a layer several inches thick and was a grisly mixture of brain and skull fragments, as well as strands of hair and other human remains.

"The entire walls were holed by thousands of bullets and were spattered with blood and fragments of brain as well as head skin adhered to them. A ditch ran from the middle of the garage to a subterranean outlet pipe. This drainage ditch was 25 cm wide and 25 cm deep and was filled to the top with blood.

"Immediately after the executions the corpses were removed by Lorries or horse drawn carts and were buried in a mass grave. In one corner of the garden we came upon an older grave which contained about 80 corpses, in which we discovered signs of the most varied and unimaginative cruelties and mutilations. There were corpses with the entrails removed: others had limbs amputated and others were cut into pieces. Some had their eyes poked out, while the head, face, and neck showed deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with an axe buried in its breast, while others had no tongues. In one corner of the mass grave, we discovered many legs, arms, and severed trunks." You say: "That's a gross description, I don't believe it!" It's an official description and I have seen worse things in Korea. Have you ever seen a man impaled alive on a sharpened bamboo pole, while his pregnant wife was raped over and over again before him, and then hacked into pieces? Have you ever seen a young woman, stripped of her clothes, her breasts nailed to a limb of a tree while a bundle of oil soaked rice straw was bound between her bare thighs and set on fire? I did! And I swore before God, that if He got me out of that mess alive, and got me back to the Country I loved, and the people I loved, I would do everything within my power to see that these things did not happen here. You bet, I get upset, as I see a deliberate plan to have this happen here!!!

This same sort of terror has come to over 100-million people in the past sixty years. What makes you believe America will be immune?

In the Communist textbook on Psychopolitics, we read these words: "We have battled in America since the century's turn to bring to nothing any and all Christian influences and we are succeeding. While we today seem to be kind to Christians, remember we have yet to influence the Christian world to our ends. When that is done, we will have an end to them everywhere."

Gus Hall, the perennial head of the American Communist Party has predicted that 60-million Americans will be slaughtered in this country when the communists take over. This, my Christian friend is what the fight is all about!

Now there is no doubt in my mind, that many of you who read this believe that the Lord will come back before this happens and that you will be Raptured out of this mess. But let me ask you a simple question: "Don't you think the 2nd and 3rd Century Christians believed the same way? When the persecutions began, don't you believe some said: 'Christ will be back soon'?" We know they did! How about the millions of sincere Christians who have been slaughtered behind the Iron and Bamboo Curtains over the Past sixty years? We know that one of the reasons the Chinese Christians refused to take a stand against the forces of Mao tse Tung, was because their pastors told them not to worry, Jesus would be back to rescue them.

I ask you to go a step further and carefully read the 24th Chapter of Matthew. This was the place where Christ was telling His disciples about the events which would take place before He returned. In the first seven verses of this chapter. He talks about wars, rumors of wars, famines, pestilence and earthquakes. Then note carefully verse 8—"All these are the beginnings of sorrows. THEN (in other words, after these things happen) shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and they shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." Christ was not speaking here to the Jews. He was speaking to those who a short time later were to go by the name Christian. The Jews have never been persecuted for the sake of Christ, you know that; it has been those who name Him as Lord!

Notice carefully, that nowhere in this chapter does Christ give even a hint that His people (Christians) would be taken out of this world. Oh I know what your preachers have told you. I believed that for over thirty years, until I began to study what the Scripture said. Do you honestly believe that Christ would leave out such an important event as the Rapture? Yet be honest with me, He doesn't even hint at it, does He? I know all about Paul's message in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 and again in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8. I know how the preachers state that the Holy Spirit will be taken from the world before the anti-Christ shows up on the world scene and that the Church will go along with Him. But if this is true, how do those millions get saved during the Tribulation? Those same preachers who tell you the Holy Spirit will be gone, now tell you that you can be saved only as The Holy Spirit woos you and that there is no salvation outside this wooing.

Now the message of a Rapture is certainly a wonderfully sweet, encouraging message, but so is the message some preach that everyone will be eventually saved. This doesn't make it fact! Don't be so positive that you will escape the tribulation the Bible says will come to this earth to believers, not unbelieving Jews. Get up out of your spiritual foxholes and take a stand for your Lord instead of saying, as one lady did to me recently: "I don't have to worry about the Communists, because you know, I'm not of this world and Jesus will come back and get me before they take over." Talk about being wrapped up in a sheet of self-righteousness, that's more like being wrapped up in a shroud. There are going to be some people who feel like that, who will be so tightly zipped into their shrouds, they won't get unzipped in time to go with Him. Jesus once said: "Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord! Lord! will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Nowhere in the New Testament are you given the authority to hide in your foxhole, while you fold your holy hands in prayer and ask God to handle the dirty work He gave you to do! You are told over and over again: "Occupy until I come!" "Contend for the faith!" "Put on the whole armor of God," etc. All of these are the acts of a Christian soldier, as he goes into battle.

You may not want to believe it, but we are in war. It is a war for survival against the forces of hell itself. Let us remember that the apocalyptic storm which is already falling on this world, has the sole role of destroying Christianity and the Christian system.

Now whether you want to accept this or not, there is no doubt that the Jews are behind this anti-God system. Many of you are going to balk at this. Some of you will stop reading right here! Because you have listened to great evangelists like Jack Van Impe, who while preaching the Word, is a staunch defender of those that Christ called the "Synagogue of Satan," (Rev. 2:9; 3:9).

Van Impe says that the Jews are blamed for every ill in the world and are poor, down-trodden people who we better aid, or the judgment of God will fall on us. He quotes of course from Gen. 12:3, God's Covenant with Abraham, which says: "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them that curse thee." Now you can't win a war unless you know who your enemies are and how they will act. So no matter what your preacher may have told you about the Jews, you better take a closer look at the Scriptures and what the Jews are up to. A little study will show you why and how they are trying to destroy Christianity. Just for the fun of it, if you like to get a lively discussion going, ask your pastor to explain two verses of Scripture found in Rev. 2:9 and 3:9, then get ready for the fireworks!

I am going to prove to you, if you are willing to look at facts, rather than going by your emotions, that the people we know as Jews today, are the directors and inventors of Communism, and that the methods, topics and force they use, comes straight from the pages of their religious book called the Talmud.

First, let's spend a few minutes looking directly at the leadership of the modern Communist movement:

1—Karl Heinrich Marx—a German Jew whose name was Mordecai (the Jews often changed their names in order to hide their Jewish identity). He was born in Trier, Rhineland, the son of a Jewish Rabbi. Before he wrote his infamous book, Das Kapital, he had written and published, with the aid of another Jew, Frederick Engels, the Communist Manifesto (1848). This is the Bible of Communism. Between 1843-47, Marx formulated in London the first modern interpretation of Hebrew nationalist articles, published in a German-French Yearbook under the title: Concerning the Jewish Question. He was a ner-do-well drunkard who allowed his family to starve, while he was subsidized by the wealthy Engels.

2—Frederick Engels, an English Jew who was creator of the First International and was a close friend and benefactor of Karl Marx. He was born in Bremen, Germany. His father was a well-known cotton merchant.

3—Karl Kautski, a Jew from Prague, whose real name was Kraus. He was the author of a book titled The Beginning of Christianity, in which he makes fun of and combats Christian principles. He was the most important interpreter of Marx and in 1887, he published a book The Economic Doctrine of Karl Marx Made Intelligible for All. He wrote such books as The Class Struggle, and The Jewish Question. The Class Struggle was the fundamental book of communist instruction used by Mao tse Tung in China, preceeding his Little Red Book.

4—Ferdinand Lassalle, a Jew born in Breslow in 1825. He was active in the revolution of 1825 and was a noted Communist publisher.

5—Jacob Lastrow, Max Hursch, Edgar Loening, Wisschauer, Babe, Schatz, David Ricardo and many, many more Jews, were writers for Communism and spread its gospel around the world. Germany in the year 1918 became the "showplace" for a Communist, Jewish directed revolution. The Red Council of the Republic was Jewish—made up of people named Lieberknecht, Rosa Luzemburg, Kurt Eisner, and other Jews. When the German monarchy fell after World War I, the Jews gained control of the German Government. Their Ministers of State were men like Hoose, Landsberg, Koutsky, Kohn and Hertzfeld, all Jews. The Finance Minister was a Jew named Eisner and the Minister of Interior, the President of the Bavarian Council were all Jews and major instigators of the revolution.

The first Cabinet in post-war Germany (1918) was composed completely of Jews (seven of them). The second German Socialist Government of Germany in 1918 was formed by ten Jews. Of the twenty-eight Commissars who formed the Hungarian Socialist Republic in 1919, 18 were Jews. That is an unheard of proportion when you realize there were only 1.5-million Jews out of a population of some 23-million. More than 90% of the government agents of Bela Kun, were Jewish, 41 of them. This was a time of terrible torture for the Christians of Hungary.

While it is easy to say that Marxist doctrine is Jewish doctrine, many Christians simply will not accept this, because they have been brainwashed into believing the Jews are God's Chosen People and for this reason must be respected, aided, and protected.

Pushing aside all pre-conceived notions, let's look at the first Communist Government of Russia in 1918—the Council of People's Commissars, of nineteen, sixteen were Jews.

In the Commissariat for Foreign Affairs, of seventeen members, fifteen were Jews.

In the Soviet Economic Commissariat, of fourteen members, thirteen were Jews.

In the Commissariat of Law, all eight members were Jews.

In the Commissariat for Public Education, all seven members were Jews.

In the Commissariat of the Army, all fourteen members were Jews.

In the Commissariat of Health, all five members were Jews.

In the Supreme Council for People's Trade, all fourteen members were Jews.

Of the twenty-three members of the Soldier's and Worker's Council of Moscow, twenty-one were Jews.

Have you had enough?

Of the fifty-nine members of the Central Committee of the Fifth Communist Congress, fifty-two were Jews.

In the Police Organization called CHEKA, of thirty-four members, thirty were Jews.

I could go on and on and on, all with documented evidence of Jewish control of the first Soviet Government. Of a total of 520 top offices, no less than 459 were occupied by Jews.

It should be obvious to you then, who carried out the terrible persecution of Christians which followed. Of necessity it had to be a Jewish led persecution.

Why has our media never told us the facts? Why don't our preachers mention them from their pulpits? They don't hold back when it comes to alleged Nazi atrocities. They even exaggerate them, or invent new ones. Why is it that decent, God-fearing, Bible preaching ministers of the Gospel refuse to face the facts and uphold these people who are busily destroying everything they believe in? I believe it is because they don't have the moral "guts" to admit they have been wrong for so long. When I took up these facts with my pastor, he turned me off and refused to even look at the facts. His answer to everything I tried to show him, even from the Bible was: "I know I'm right!" Then he accused me of "departing from the faith," because I tried to show him the truth. No wonder our Christian people are in darkness, when their pastors fail to tell them the truth.

If you will take the time to look, you will see that the anti-Semitism of Stalin and the blood-bath against the Trotskyite Jews, was carried out by other Jews, much as were many of the atrocities committed in Hitler's concentration camps. The struggle between the Jew Trotsky and the Jew Stalin, was for the control of Russia and was a struggle between Jewish parties. What did it matter if a few thousand innocent Jews died, as they were caught between the pinchers and got crushed?

Let me give you an example of how this worked. When the Jew Maxim Maximovich Litvinoff, Minister of Foreign Affairs until 1939 was replaced by Moltov, the Jewish presses of the world screamed that he had been removed because he was a Jew. But they kept quiet about the fact that up until the time of his death, he remained in the Foreign Ministry. In his memoirs, published after his death, his opinion was that nothing would change in Russia, after the death of Stalin ... nothing really did!

What America and the Western World likes to call change in the policy of the Soviet Union, is nothing but skilled propaganda to further the Jewish plan for world dominion, which is clearly drawn up in the Talmud.

The Jewish conspirators of the West want to paint the Soviet-Communist black raven, with the colors of "pacifism," "co-existence," "détente," and "Peace at any price!" in order to introduce communism to the world as something harmless. Why do you suppose that over 140 members of our Congress have joined an organization formed in 1966, called the M.C.P.L. (Members of Congress for Peace through Law?) Their own words state the purpose of this organization: "complete, general, unilateral disarmament of the United States, under existing world law."

Now let's break this down into laymen's terminology. First, I want you to remember that the word "unilateral," when it comes to disarmament, always means "one sided." In other words, we disarm, whether our enemies do or not. This kind of stupidity can be seen in the remark of a young Methodist preacher, who told me: "I know the answer to the world's armament race. If we were to take all our arms and dump them into the Pacific Ocean and the Communists saw that we meant business, they would do the same." This is stupidity, bordering on insanity. We am seeing the results of this kind of thinking, which was first made official during John F. Kennedy's Administration in State Department Memorandum #7277, which called for the disarmament of America's forces in four steps. We are close to step four right now. It has sunk this country into a Number two position militarily.

The disarmament proposed by the M.C.P.L. is to be carried out in two steps: 1) "complete disarmament." which will phase out an American military force, with our senility being taken over by a United Nations Peace Keeping Force; and 2) "general disarmament," in which our local police forces would be taken over by a National Police and under which all citizens would be disarmed. Now you may not want to accept this at all, but this is part of the Talmudic plan for a Jewish controlled America. You can scream until you are blue in the face, that you do not believe the Jews are behind this effort, but you can't get away from the fact that they have been, and are now, the guiding force behind world Communism.

In Hungary, out of 19 top officials, 13 are Jews. The doctor who tortured Roman Catholic Cardinal Mindzenty and who later became Hungarian Ambassador to the United States, was a Jew named Emil Weil. The head of the Communist People's Court of Budapest, that ordered the execution of thousands of Hungarian Freedom Fighters was a Jew. The Minister of Education, was a Jew. Professor Laszlo Benedek.

In Czechslovakia, out of nine top government leaders, all were Jews.

In Poland, all nine top leaders were Jews. The only important Polish Communist Non-Jew was Wladislaw Gomulka and he was removed from political leadership in 1949.

In Rumania, out of 41 top Communist leaders, all were Jews.

These are the men and women—all who hate Jesus Christ and spit on His name with whom Evangelist Billy Graham said we could live in co-existence.

In Yugoslavia, Tito was a Jew whose original name was Joseif Walter Weiss; he came from Poland and was an agent of the Soviet Secret Service in Kabul, Teheran, and Ankara up to 1935.

This communist aim of one-world government is understood by any Jew who has studied the Babylonian Talmud, for it is the central theme of this Jewish religious book, which supersedes the Law of Moses in synagogue teaching. Communism is a Jewish aim, first and foremost, and through it they intend to control the world. Their principle enemy is Christianity and their most able agents are the "brainwashed" preachers of America who trumpet the "Jews are God's Chosen People" theme. Jesus Christ knew better and he called their religious leaders "snakes, hypocrites, murderers, sons of the devil, the synagogue of Satan." I believed this same propaganda for years, until I was forced by what I saw happening in America, to recognize the Jewish influence which is destroying this country. For years I vehemently defended these people, against any "extremists," who dared to insinuate they were not the "People of the Book."

But any normally intelligent Christian, who is willing to set down with his Bible and a good history book, can under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, see that these people are the enemies of God, not His people!

These is little doubt in my mind, that when this article begins to be distributed, that I will have to say with the Apostle Paul: "Am I to become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" (Gal. 4:16). But let me say, I have not departed from the faith! I love the old Book as never before and my duty to God, is to speak the truth, as I am led by His Holy Spirit. If my friends turn against me, because I dare to expose the truth, then so be it! It will be worth everything to me, if a few Christians will have their eyes opened, and will look behind the facade of respectability that has covered the dangers to Christianity from Judaism.

The attitude of the average Jew towards materialism is well known and can be further seen in the words of a well-known Jewish writer named Werner Sombart, who says: "The fundamental characteristic feature of the Jewish religion consists in the fact that it is a religion which has nothing to do with the other world, but, as one might my, is solely materialistic. Man can experience good and evil only in this world; if God wishes to punish or reward, He can do this only in the lifetime of man. Therefore the righteous man must attain well-being here on earth and the Godless must suffer here."

The difference between Jew and Christian can be seen in this illustration he gives: "The Christian is on his deathbed and was tortured by pangs of repentance because he had cheated his fellowmen and had unjustly acquired much goods. The devout Jew, when he approached the end of his life, looked with contentment on the trunks filled to the bursting in which his profits had accumulated and which during his lifetime he had cheated Christian and heathen alike. It was a spectacle on which his devout heart could feast, for in every roll of money, he could see the approval of his God."

In 1888, Messianer Baruch Levy, sent a letter to Karl Marx, in which he stated: "The Jewish people as a whole are their own Messiah. Its kingdom over the universe is obtained through the uniting of the other human races, through the suppression of frontiers and monarchies which are the bulwarks for particularism and hinder the erection of the World Republic where citizenship is recognized everywhere as belonging to the Jew .... The government of people will all pass effortlessly into the hands of the Jews in favor of the victory of the proletariat. Then the property of the world will become the rightful property of the Jews and the prophecies of the Talmud will be fulfilled. When the time of the Messiah is come, the Jew will have the goods of all people of the world in their possession."

What a contrast to what was taught concerning the Messiah by the Prophets of Israel. In Isaiah 65:2, we listen as God speaks to the Jews: "I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walked in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts: a people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face ...." Then verse 12—"... because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spoke, ye did not hear, but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not. Therefore, thus saith the Lord ... ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and CALL HIS SERVANTS BY ANOTHER NAME."

That new name is CHRISTIAN—it is the name carried by the white, Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic and related people, who are the true Israel of God. This is why the Jews hate us, and are dedicated to our destruction.

It was because of this, that two of the wealthiest Jewish financiers of their day, Jacob Schiff and Paul Warburg, gave $20 million to Lenin to help finance the Bolshevik Revolution. It was why the Rothschild's dominated the banking world and why our Federal Reserve System is under the control of the International Jewish Bankers. It is why Jewish lawyers have insinuated themselves into the highest echelons of our government, to further their control over America and hasten the day of their takeover.

When that day comes, if it does, it will mean the end of Christian freedom everywhere and Christians will be driven into a "hole in the ground existence." If other nations are an example, the religious leaders who helped these people into power, will be the first to be exterminated.

According to reliable sources, during the years which preceded the Russian Revolution, Jacob Schiff supplied the revolutionaries with $12-million and the triumphant Bolsheviks, according to the Imperial Russian Ambassador to the United States, M. Bakmetieff, transferred 600 million gold roubels into the bank account of the New York firm of Loeb & Co., between 1918 and 1922. (This was the firm of Jacob Schiff.)

Our civilized world looks on racial discrimination as the most heinous of sins, one which leaves behind an eternal and ugly wound of barbarity and animal nature, presupposing of course, that the Jews do not commit this sin. Yet it has been the Jews who have used anti-Semitism as an ugly weapon. In their control of the press, radio, television, publishing, etc., they have striven to camouflage the real power of Communism, which is Zionism. This is why persons who strive to warn the country about the dangers of International Communism, are as often as not, labeled as anti-Semitic.

The only way American Christians will be able to successfully combat Communism, is when they finally realize that its head can be found in International Jewry. That it is a Jewish controlled monster, and that all its destructive tactics come straight from the pages of Jewish Talmudic teachings.

Knowing that Christians teach the concept of loving one's neighbor and doing unto others, as you would have them do to you, so they skillfully use this in their devilish intrigues against Christians. As soon as Judaism is attacked, for any reason, they protest with crying lamentations and show themselves as victims of human discrimination; while actually they are the worst discriminators in the world. No one is more anti-Semitic than a Jew in his dealings with an Arab.)

Jewish hatred of our Lord can be seen in this passage from the Talmud, Sepher-Ha-Zohar, p. 88—"Jesu, the Nazarene, who has brought the world away from belief in Jehovah, who will be praised, will each Friday be again restored. At daybreak Saturday, he will be thrown into boiling oil. Hell will pass his punishment and tortures will never end. Jesus and Mohammed are those unclean bones of offal of which the Scripture says: "Ye shall cast before the dogs. They are the dirt of the dog, the unclean, and because they have misled men, they are cast into Hell, from which they will never come out." This is the religious teaching of the people our ministers say: "These are the Chosen Ones of God!"

The Hebrew people, the Israelite people, who were the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—who by the way were never Jews, were chosen by God to preserve true religion in the midst of wicked idolatrous nations, until the arrival of the promised Messiah.

The promise of a kingdom of the true-God-upon-earth, a spiritual kingdom of true religion, was seized on by the Jews as a material kingdom for their race alone, in which all other peoples would be subservient.

People we call Jews today, do not even have Abraham's blood flowing in their veins. Most of the Jews from Eastern Europe, where the majority of them came from, are descended from a Turco-Mongolian tribe in Russia, the Khazars, who were converted to Judaism in the 8th Century A.D. A little historic study might convince you that the purest blooded Israelites are those of the white peoples of Western Europe. There is much historical and anthropological evidence that these peoples are the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel, who were taken into captivity into Assyria and then migrated north and west into what is now Western Europe.

Jesus never even insinuated that He came as a Messiah for the Jews, instead He told His disciples: "I am not sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." According to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, #575, the word "lost" used here comes from the Greek word appolumi. It is made up of two words, apo which means: "separation or departure," and ollumi, which means: "as punishment." Put these two words together and we get the meaning that Jesus came, not to the unsaved numbers of the House of Israel, but to the sheep of Israel, who had been scattered and "put away" because of their disobedience. This would have reference to what we now call the "lost Tribes of Israel." This ties in perfectly with the Epistle of James, which is addressed to the "twelve tribes which are scattered abroad."

Jesus did not come to the Pharisaic Talmudist's of His day. He called them "children of the devil," (John 8:44). He did not come to the Synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9), but to His sheep who would hear His voice. John 10:2—"He that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep ... and the sheep hear his voice, and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out ... and a stranger will they not follow, but will flee him ...." Verse 26, speaking to the Jewish Pharisees: "Ye believe not, because ye are not my sheep." How much plainer can you get?

Who is it that has accepted Christ? Who has founded their countries on the basis of His laws? Who has sent the Gospel into all the world, fed the hungry and taken care of the poor? Certainly not the Jews. They hate our Lord, even today. It has always been the predominantly white people of Western Europe who have accepted the teachings of Christ. They do not know who they are, most of them, for they have been kept in the bonds of ignorance by their own ministers. The Bible says that before Christ returns the second time, only a few of His people will recognize their Identity. This could in no way apply to the Jews, since they have bragged for ages, that they are God's Chosen Ones.

Very few Americans realize the tremendous heritage we have in this country. Our Founding Fathers knew about it. The charters of every one of the Thirteen Colonies recognizes the fact that we were God's people, brought to this wilderness for a specific purpose. This is why they could sing:
    "Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, Ye ransomed from the fall. Hail Him who save you by His grace, And crown Him Lord of all."
    In Daniel 7:27 we read: "And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the People of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him."

Christians have interpreted this prophecy as referring to the eternal reign of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Jews regard it as meaning that it will be they who will rule and reign.

This false interpretation was so prevalent at the time of Christ, they wanted Him to be a warlord, who would subdue the world through a series of bloody battles and make them the dominant people on earth.

When Jesus preached the Jews knew that His teachings would render "null and void" their false views concerning world rule. The leaders of the Jews feared that the people would accept His views and threaten their glorious future as world conquerors. So in order to defend their ambitions, the High Priest, Caiphas, alluded to the suitability of Christ dying to save the nation.

After the blackest, most God-denying crime in world history; the murder of the Son of God; the Jewish leaders stood stiff-necked on their demands for power and attempted to justify their crime in a new holy book they called the Talmud, which had come down to them, intermixed with the heathen religions of Babylon. The Talmud blasphemed the Son of God, and twisted the Old Testament to fit Jewish demands. No wonder Jesus told the religious leaders "... ye have made the commandment of God of none effect by your traditions." (Matt. 15:6).

In Mark 7:7, He said, quoting from the Prophet Isaiah: "Howbeit in vain do ye worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." The Apostle Paul, writing to Titus (1:14) warned him about, "giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth."

So you see, the Jewish religious leaders of Christ's day and even more today—do not have the truth.

The Talmud teaches, Baba Metzia 114, Sec. 2—"You Israelites are called men, while the people of the world do not deserve the name of men but that of beasts."

In Jebamoth 94, we read: "The generation of the strangers is like the generation of beasts."

Because all non-Jew people are considered as animals, the Jews have no duty to keep the Commandments regarding them. They can murder, fleece, rob, torture and degrade them, as they would some wild animal. Can't you see this same principle at work among the Communists, it came straight to them from the pages of the Jewish Talmud.

In Abada Sara, 26b, it states: "Kill the best among the Gentiles." Again a perfect reflection of Communist action against Christians. In the Kabala ad Pentateucum, we read: "The Hebrew is the living God, the God become flesh, the heavenly men, the Adam Kadmon. All other men are earthly and of inferior race, and only exist to serve the Jew as little beasts." Talk about racial discrimination, chew on that one for a while!

The Jews are taught in their synagogues that God has commanded them to lay on all other people their absolute tyranny and that this can only come about through the unrestrained Socialist dictatorship of Communism.

It is unavoidably necessary that all Christians, in fact all non-Jews grasp this giant tragedy. Their wickedness goes to the point where they hold morally permissible, the dismissal of God, in order for communist materialism to triumph. This is one of the major reasons so many Jews, especially among the Zionists, are also atheists.

The deeper you go into the study of the Talmud, the more you recognize the deep abyss which has opened between the original religion as taught by Moses and the modem Jewish Talmud.

The Jews, and their accomplices within Christianity, wish to secure in a comfortable manner, the victory of Jewish hunger for power. If the Christian Church "lays down her arms, and hides in her spiritual foxhole," while the battle rages, then the enemy will be triumphant and the anti-Christ will reign supreme, while Christian freedom dies.

Today the Jewish world, seeking an ecumenical approach to Christianity. They say: "leave us alone and we will leave you alone!" They want détente with Christianity in the same manner the Communists do and for the same purpose. This is the classical tactic of Communism, operating through this phenomenon called détente.

It is part of the Talmudic policy of lies, deception and swindling, which is taught within the pages of this Jewish "holy book." They have the same policy as Communism, "tell a lie, make it a big lie. Scream it loud enough, and long enough, and after a while people will begin to believe you." Strangely enough, if you do this long enough, you will believe the lie yourself. This is what they have done with the "holocaust" story. This is what they have done with the "God's Chosen People" theory.

In the 16th Century, Martin Luther accused the Jews of "Squeezing from us our money and goods ... of lying, blasphemy, and cursing." He goes on to say: "I will give you my true counsel. First, that we avoid their synagogues and schools and warn our people about them ... there is more wisdom to be found in three of Aesop's fables, than in all the books of the Talmudists and the rabbis." Yet today, in spite of that warning, the Lutheran church teaches that Judaism was the predecessor of Christianity. Today, Luther's writings on the great problems of his day, have been eliminated from Luther's books and from the Lutheran seminaries. Nothing of his teachings on the Jews are allowed in Lutheran churches.

It will do not good for us to attack the arms of the octopus—the filthy arms of prostitution, drugs, pornography, immorality, sex education, alcohol—you know them all. It will do us no good to attack them, while the head is allowed to remain healthy. Who is behind these things? Look at the names! Look at those who promote the immorality of Hollywood. Look at those who are destroying the economic stability of America; those who for a few filthy dollars, are willing to undermine our stability as a nation. I challenge you to look and if you are an honest person, everywhere you look, you will find Jewish names. They must be exposed, if we are to survive as a free people.

This will be a dangerous undertaking, for Jewish power is strong in this country. It will not be a task for "sunshine patriots." Jewish lawyers and judges control our court systems. I challenge you to look at every liberal decision in our courts, which has been made in the past forty years and are who the judges were. The arm of the Anti-Defamation League is long and vicious, we know that. Their true colors have been "red" for a long time. But we must never falter in this fight.

We have no quarrel with Jewry if they want to live in peace with the rest of the world. Let them show this by their actions, not in the multitude of their words. Let them dissolve the Communist, Socialist parties they control. Let them give up their efforts to destroy Christianity. Let them clean up Hollywood and TV and tell the truth in their newspapers.

Let them hold free elections in the Communist bloc nations they now control. Let them free the world from the materialist propaganda with which they have poisoned a whole generation of young Americans. Let them withdraw their troops from occupied lands. Let them show an honest effort to negotiate with their Arab neighbors. If they are willing to prove they are honest and sincere in their efforts to carry out these measures, then let them live in peace and security within our borders.

But if in this country they continue their deceit. If they continue their lies that Communism is not a Jewish cause. If they say there is nothing they can do to aid our Christian brethren behind the Iron and Bamboo curtains, then it should be made clear to all the world and to Christians in particular, that their propaganda has been pumped into our churches for the sole purpose of destroying us.

Then it lies in us to defend ourselves, our faith, our race, our country and our freedom with any means that is at hand. If this means telling the Jews to leave, so be it. Through God's help, we will do whatever is necessary to defend ourselves. We will go farther and clean out the Jewish "stooges" from our churches, and from our government. We will never surrender, for we can stand on our Lord's promise to His church that the "gates of hell shall not prevail against us!"

Our freedom was not "bought and paid for" at Valley Forge: that was only the down-payment. Every generation must be willing to make payment on the account, if we are to remain free. This is true of our generation. We will either face the truth and act on it, or we will be destroyed as a free people.

Race-Mixing Intentions
    by Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS, Ret.

One of the major objectives of the New World Order is to create a homogenous race which can be more easily controlled than the white race, which is predominantly freedom minded. They are particularly interested in the destruction of White Christian Civilization, and are open in declaring their intentions. They know this will have to take place, before they become successful in their bid for World Control, and only White Christianity stands between them and their objectives. So we become their most potent enemy.

We have the historic example of how While Christian South Africa, was destroyed by our Zionist controlled State Department in conjunction with objectives of the anti-Christ United nations. The conspiracy was upset with the manner in which South Africa classified their population by race. This leads us to wonder why, if they objected to this happening in South Africa, they are now proposing the same thing in our present census. Somewhere along the line something is rotten and it isn't in Denmark.

Are the liberals trying to establish a system of apartheid, as it was called in South Africa, to further control America through a racial confrontation?

This question flies in the face of repeated declarations by President Clinton, which requires an end to all forms of segregation, and an end to all racial profiling. What do these New Worlders have up their sleeves, if racial questions are asked as they are in the present census?

The Census form asks racial questions in shocking detail, even on the short form, and tell the planned future of the United States and its now White Majority. Their plans are for America to become so racially intermixed that no one will be able to recognize us as the Republic which once existed and flourished. Already California has lost its White majority and is headed for Hispanic rule. In many areas the English language is not the predominate tongue spoken and street signs, ballot forms and public documents are now being printed in Spanish.

Jewish organizations have been vigorously attempting to end police racially profiling criminals, and are hindering their operations. They are keeping the truth concerning Black and Hispanic crimes from coming to the attention of the White majority. By clever media maneuvering, the onus for crime is always placed on White shoulders, when statistics are quite the opposite. It is this same group of International Zionists, who have threatened the end of White Christian Civilization, who are working towards this end by fostering racial hatred in this country.

Be forewarned! If this should happen, say goodbye to religious freedom in America and the institution of the World anti-God religion of the Internationalists. Many of us are aware that it was International Jewish bankers such as the Rothschilds who financed the Comunist Revolution in Russia, and provided most of its leadership. They succeeded in killing off over 60 million of the Russian people, most of them Christians. Yet they have the chutzpah to harass us with their 'Holocaust' claims.

These same Internationalists who helped Hitler into power in Germany, made a deal with him to get the Jewish people out of Germany, not to kill them, as claimed. Today, Holocaust guilt is being constantly pounded down the throats of the American people, even in our schools and churches, while little is ever said about the complicity of the Jews in killing millions of Christians. Why is it that we have no Holocaust Museum for the hundreds of thousands of German women and children who were murdered by the Allies under International pressure at places such as Dresden?

The fact remains, that the Holocaust was manufactured by International Jewry to get Jews illegally into Palestine, and then milk the stupid goyim of billions of dollars by way of sympathy for the poor mistreated Jews.

The purpose of the census is to eliminate the power base of the White community in America, and replace it with a racial mixing which will end the biological existence of the White Race. The extent of Jewish leadership in pro-race-mixing propaganda can be seen in the following article, taken from the September 5, 1967 issue of MacLean's Magazine, and written by Rabbi Abrahm L. Feinstein, a prominent Canadian rabbi:
    "For small 'l'-liberals—and most Canadians fall into this category—one of the most nagging dilemmas of their creed is the gap between the preaching and practice of racial equality. This refusal to sanction the mixing of the races, is the final bastion of racial hostility. Until we learn to fight our ingrown fears of sexual relations between races, the end of the race problems will not he in sight. Only when we no longer raise our eyebrows at the sight of a Negro holding hands with a White girl (a sickening sight!), will the West have begun to tear racial poison from its vitals. "This will mean a remodelling of the White psyche from inside out, for our fear of mixed marriages is deeply rooted. (It should be, since God forbids it—Mohr.) Finally there is the objection (perhaps this is the wrong word to apply to such an emotional problem) that some races are innately savage. According to this view and it is surprising how many earnest liberals half believe it—the chaos in the Congo and the mob violence in Harlem and Los Angeles, spring from a Black source. History shows however, that regardless of their technical progress, no race has a monopoly on savageness. (However, "By their fruits shall ye know them"—and I know of no White country, where the people deliberately chop their neighbors to pieces, just for the fun of it.—Mohr). "I do not mean to suggest there are no racial differences of course there are. They differ in blood type distribution, in taste sensitivity, in hairiness, and perhaps in body smell. There are some areas of racial differences which seem to support the the segregationist view, and on intelligence tests, Blacks for the most part perform less well than Whites. During the Second World War, the percentage of Blacks rejected on mental grounds was six times that of the White percentage. These are real disabilities and civil rights leaders are attempting to overcome them. "Certainly, the mixed couple will face a whole sea of troubles that couples of the same race never encounter. There is evidence that the barriers once imposed by society are beginning to crumble. Laws should be enforced, not to forbid the intermingling of bloods, but to encourage it. The only way we can have a FINAL SOLUTION to the race problem: is to create a melange of races."
    It is interesting to note that the Jewish leaders resent it when their people intermarry. The present census was set up to target foreign borns, with the ultimate plan that no area in America can ever be designated a White Bastion. They fear a new White Nation might be formed, very possibly in the Northwest, which could oppose their plans for world conquest. This could very possibly happen, if racial pressure continues to mount. It may become necessary for White survival!

It is a well known fact, that gun control is always a prelude to people control and has one objective, to get the means of protection out of the hands of patriots who might use them against a rogue government out of control. The Texas Supreme Court has already ruled that the only information the government can require you to answer on the census form is the number of people living at your address. This is as the Constitution requires.

The lower half of California has been literally taken over by Hispanics, who boast that it will soon be a Mexican country, AZATLAN, either through popular vole or by force of arms if necessary. This new country would take in five of our Southwestern states.

What Would Be the Results?

We can easily visualize what would happen if America is taken over primarily by Blacks, by looking at Africa. In every so-called Republic in Africa the blacks there today are infinitely worse off in every respect, education, health care, housing, and freedom, under their presidents for life, than they were under the sometimes harsh rule of White colonialism. They were much safer then than they are now, under the Black dictators, that our State Department have turned into billionaires. (Idi Amin in Uganda is a prime example). The majority are Marxist oriented, and like Mugabe in Zimbabwe, are destroying their countries for a little monetary glory and power. They show very little interest in their own people, and are bent on destroying the only people who have ever helped them, the Whites. It is a classic example of: biting the hand that feeds you.

While missionary activity for the most part has been a lesson in frustration. A White missionary goes to this benighted land and works for forty years building a strong church. He often starts a seminary to educate native pastors. Then a political upheaval takes place that forces him to leave. He comes back a few years later to find his church still in operation, but with the local witch doctor as pastor. They still sing the old church hymns, but their worship is interlaced with heathen occultism, until there are very few vestiges of Christianity left.

A few years ago, when I lived on the Gulf Coast, I listened to the little Jewish evangelist Benny Hinn, as he bragged on TBN how his missionary efforts had Christianized twelve African nations. Less than a month later, his Rwanda Pentecostals were hacking their Tutu countrymen to pieces with their pangas. In spite of all liberal arguments to the contrary. One of the biggest lessons Whites must learn if we are to survive, is that Blacks in particular, do not have the same spiritual thought process as Whites. We are not the same! The difference in races can be explained Scripturally, but it is not my purpose to go into that here.

Are we ready for scenes in our large urban areas, like those now taking place in Sierre Leone, where Black rebels are chopping the limbs off women and children, after first raping them? Every Black country in Africa is under turmoil today, proving that when Whites left and handed Black countries over to natives on a silver platter they could not maintain modern civilization. The same is true of Hispanic countries such as Brazil, Mexico, and central America.

The same people who destroyed these nations, are trying to do the same thing with a homogenized America.

The British turned Rhodesia, one of the most modern and beautiful countries in Africa, back to the natives in 1980. Before Mugabe took over, he had his minions slaughter everyone who wss opposed to him in usual Black African style, and became President for Life. The white farmers who number less than 70,000 out of a total population of some 15 million, produced most of the agriculture produce of Southern Africa, and fed most of its population. Today under Black Marxist rule, they cannot feed their own People, and Mugabe is killing or running off the only people who can and would help him. Today thousands of acres of productive farm land is laying idle, and dairy herds are being slaughtered for momentary barbecues. This, my Christian friends is Black heathen mentality at work, and is what the Zionist One Worlders wish for America.

Many years ago, a very wise Southern politician wrote a book tided, "Take Your Choice—Separation or Mongrelization" He was demonized by the liberals as being a race hater, when in reality he wished only happiness for this country.

He wrote, "If our our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we would rebuild them, if our cities should be destroyed, we could rebuild them bigger and better. Even if our Armed Forces should he destroyed, we would rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted (adulterated—Thou shalt NOT commit adultery—Mohr) and mingled with the blood of Africa, then this present great nation will be destroyed, as all hope for civilization would be impossible for a Negroid America."

If God had wanted all mankind to be one big amalgamated blob, no doubt He would have created us that way. He must have had a reason for separation of the races, and His Word indicates this. He has ordered His Israel people (that's not the Jews!), to remain separated, and keep their blood lines pure and when we disobey this, we destroy ourselves.

The Simple, Effective Answer to Crime
    by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr

In recent months, the emphasis on rising crime has been tremendous. Frightened citizens, who a few years ago would leave their doors unlocked, now barricade themselves behind triple locked doors; there are bars on their windows, burglar alarms, a fierce watchdog prowls outside in the yard and a loaded shotgun stands in the corner.

Although our government spends countless billions of dollars every year, in an effort to control crime, the statistics go up and up, year after year. Crime rose in America from 1,887.2 per 100,000 population in 1960, to a staggering 5,109.3 in 1978. Violent crimes, which include murder, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault, rose from 160.9 per 100,000 to 486.9.

During this same eighteen year period, while about 500 convicted murderers were waiting on death-row, only two were executed. Some concerned people have said: "What we need is gun control, this would slowdown violent crime," but the strange thing is, in cities with the toughest gun laws, armed crimes have skyrocketed, until today, many police executives are convinced that tougher gun laws are not the answer.

What is the answer? Must we continue to live in fear? Recently, Senator Robert Packwood of Oregon said: "With rising, crime rates and violence from our minority grroups, the time may come, when we will have to live in a benevolent dictatorship. But this might not be so bad." I doubt that even the minority dissidents would agree with this. To believe there is no answer, is almost too frightening to contemplate; it would send this country into a terrible mental depression from which there would be no rescue. I believe there is an answer.

Some will no doubt question my reasoning, since I am not a professional in the field of crime. I am a retired Army Lt. Colonel, who rose through the ranks, fought in World War II and Korea and have degrees in Master of Psychology, Master of Theology and a Doctor of Letters. But I am not a crime professional. Someone has said that a professional is "anyone who is over fifty miles from home."

But I have spent over twenty years in the military, working with young men under the most trying of circumstances. I believe I understand something about human beings under pressure—maybe more than the psychologists who work from their ivory towers. During my military career, I worked with the Army Psychiatrist, who dealt with American prisoners who were returning from the Communist prison camps of North Korea. Here I learned more about human action under pressure.

Since retiring in 1964, I have been busy, full-time, as an author, lecturer, and lay evangelist, speaking in 49 States and over 3,000 communities. So I believe I have a pretty good understanding of human nature, and how Americans think. With the help of a man who is an expert, Dr. J. Franklin Snook, I would like to give you what I believe to be the answer to crime in America. I am indebted to Dr. Snook for the Biblical perspective, which you will find throughout this message. I will do my best, to explain the Bible plan for Law, in terms which any layman can understand, and back it with proof that it will work.

Over the years, mankind has developed what we call a "criminal justice system." That of the white, Anglo-Saxon and related peoples is extraordinary, since it is based on Biblical principles. Today, many people question whether this system dispenses justice; whether it is actually a system, or whether it favors the criminal over the law abiding.

One district attorney of a large city, recently stated in a TV interview, that the system itself is criminal. You can understand this type of thinking, when you consider the many court decisions, including those of the United States Supreme Court, which hamper the usually fine work done by our police, in apprehending criminals and bringing them to justice.

I am not arguing against rules of conduct, which guide both the police and courts in protection of the rights of both the accuser and the accused. But these rules must not become so restrictive, as they are in many cases, so as to cause known criminals to be released to prey on the public, without a proper punishment for the crimes they have committed.

A few years ago, the Police Chief of Charleston, S.C. told me: "We have an exceptional arrest record for crimes committed in this area; but many times, when my men arrest a crook, he is out on bail, and thumbs his nose at the arresting officer who is still making out the arrest record."

When we take a close look at crime statistics, in a large city like New York, we realize that for every 100 criminals apprehended, this means "caught in the act," of committing a crime, less than 2 of them ever go to jail, you can begin to understand the problems and the frustration of the police.

Unfortunately, the drive for Human Rights has reached the absurd point, where the rights of the criminal often supercede those of his victim. One of the worst hindrances to justice, is the "plea bargaining system," in which a criminal settles for a lesser sentence, by pleading guilty to a lesser offense. There is little doubt that the criminal takes this into consideration in planning his crime. He knows that if he is caught, he has a better than even chance of being released on some absurd technicality. If not, he can plead guilty to a lesser offense, and even though he may be a "hardened criminal," a "repeater," he will get off with a light sentence, or be put on probation.

Before you attempt to argue over this point, I suggest you take time to study a few of the more violent crimes which have taken place in recent years. In a majority of these cases, the criminal has had a record of fifteen or twenty convictions. Usually, each new crime committed, becomes more violent, until he finally ends up committing a brutal, heinous crime, which shocks the community. Who is to blame? The practice of paroling criminals after they have served a minor portion of their sentence, is an incentive for them to continue in a life of crime. Therefore, it becomes a criminal act, for a parole board, to turn a man loose, who very easily may begin once more, to prey on the law-abiding.

Biblical law has very little use for prisons—there are much better ways of dealing with criminals. It's difficult to parole a criminal, once he has received "forty lashes" for his deeds.

The broad latitude granted judges and even the Supreme Court, is in itself a crime. We seldom see any uniformity, or equity in the sentences imposed. A recent newspaper article tells the story of a man charged with forging a $35 cheque. He was sentenced to four years in prison. In another state, a drunken driver, with a long record of prior arrests for the same crime, killed a woman while DWI. He was sentenced to a year in jail, and five years of probation. The jail sentence was suspended by the judge. Of course the fact that he was an important politician might have had something to do with it, but you cannot really call this "justice."

There has been much objection to "mandatory sentences" but all the tickets issued for traffic offenses are mandatory sentences! You commit the crime, you know beforehand what the penalty will be. This is how it should be with most crimes, if not all!

There is a fallacious theory making its rounds, that criminals are not responsible for their crimes; that they are the unwilling products of a harsh and uncaring society; that they "go bad" because society has been mean to them, and that all that is necessary to make them honest citizens, is to put them into a good environment, and give them a chance. This theory breaks down under honest scrutiny. Poverty and slums do not make criminals. These are the "doublethink" terms used by "superficial social thinkers," and "bleeding hearts." They are excuses for the inexcusable.

Two well-known doctors at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, did a major study on the criminal personality over a fifteen year period that ended in 1976. They concluded that "mental illness," and "poor home environment," were simply excuses for criminal conduct.

"What is needed to stop crime," these two experts said, "is not better housing, or conventional therapy, but the offender's conversion to a new life-style, through moral education."

After spending thousands of hours with criminals, Doctors Samuel Yachelson and Stanton Samenow, reluctantly abandoned their search for the causes of crime. They discarded the theory of "mental illness" as a factor and threw out "psychological and sociological" excuses. Once they abandoned the stereotype approach to criminality, they were able to invade the thinking of the criminal mind. They came up with 52 attributes of criminal personality—such as lying, a failure to consider injuries to others, and the pursuit of power and control for their own sake.

"For five years the criminals made fools of us," Dr. Yachelson said, "when we used traditional psychiatric methods, we met with frustration. They turned us around and in their special ways, exploited us for their own purposes." So after five years of frustration, Yachelson and Samenow abandoned their permissive attitudes for a firmer, direct approach. They had previously avoided using the word "criminal" in dealing with these men, since they believed they were dealing with the mentally ill. Now they use it all the time.

"There are present in every criminal," these doctors said, "tendencies towards lying, stealing, assaultive thinking or action, and sexual violations." These criminals, almost without fail, had committed innumerable offenses during their lifetime, most of which had never been detected.

They said: "When a criminal enters a store to buy a pack of cigarettes, possible crimes immediately begin to run through his mind. He views the merchandise, the customers, the sales persons, the cash register, credit cards, purses, all in terms of crimes he can commit. There is no such thing as a non-premeditated crime."

This analysis fits perfectly into what the Bible says about human nature. In Proverbs 23:7, we read: "For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." In St. Matthew 15:19, Jesus Anointed said: "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witnessing, blasphemies." He evidently knew more about human beings than our psychologists and psychiatrists.

The answer to our crime problem in America, can be found in the pages of the Holy Bible. (At one time, this was the basis for law and life in America. It was taught in the home, the school, and honoured in the church. The reason people stood in courts when the judge came in, was not because of the judge, but because of the Bible he carried). Today, for the most part, the Bible is rejected. Many give lip service to it, but are like those people spoken of in Isaiah 29:13, "... this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their hearts far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precepts of men ...."

Bible Law recognizes the fact that each man and woman is responsible for their own actions (they can't pass the buck to some 'satan' or 'devil'!) It gives specific instructions to judges: "You shall do no injustice in judgment: you shall not be partial to the poor, nor respect the person of the mighty, but in righteousness shall you judge your neighbour." (Leviticus 19:15). In the Biblical Justice system, the sentence for each crime has already been determined by the Righteous God and should be imposed by the judge as written. God never gave man the authority to make or change His Laws, but only to administer them in justice.

So let us begin our study of crime in the nation by looking at our methods of dealing with it and comparing them with Bible methods. We will begin by looking at crimes which warrant the death penalty. As you know, there has been a hot debate going on in this country since 1972, concerning Capital Punishment. In that year, the United States Supreme Court declared the death penalty, as practiced by many of the states, to be unconstitutional. The attorney general of one state, recently said during a TV interview, that he was opposed to the death penalty because he considers it to be "vengeance," rather than justice and that God reserves vengeance to Himself. It is quite evident that this gentleman has done very little Bible study on the subject, but who gets to argue the point with him? The Apostle Paul does admonish citizens not to take the law into their own hands and in Romans 12:19, he quotes from Deuteronomy 32:35: "Vengeance is mine: I will repay, saith the Lord."

But there are several common errors, which account for a widespread misunderstanding of the Divine system of justice. First, while many Americans honor God as their Creator and Savior; few think of Him in His role as King of the Universe. So the vengeance referred to in the Bible, is the Divine judgment meted out by duly constituted government, through its established courts of justice. In Romans 13:1,2, Paul tells us: "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers (authority). For there is no power (authorities) but of God: the powers (authorities) that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God ...."

Secondly, most people fail to differentiate between the laws for the nation and the laws for individual conduct, or between civil and religious law.

Thirdly, a point of confusion is in the meaning of the word "sin." We are told in 1 John 3:4, that "sin is the transgression of the law." Today, the breaking of civil law is called "crime." But if the word "crime" was used to name all violations of God's Laws, it would have a great deal more impact on our thinking, since while all crime is considered sin, not all sin is labelled as crime.

Before we look at "capital crimes," as they are listed in the Bible, let us consider a note of warning given in Romans 13:3-4: "Rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good (lawful), and thou shalt have praises of the same: for he (the law official), is THE MINISTER OF GOD to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid: for he bears not the sword in vain: FOR HE IS THE MINISTER OF GOD, A REVENGER TO EXECUTE WRATH UPON HIM THAT DOETH EVIL." (Emphasis added.)

The first murder on historical record, was that of Abel, by his brother Cain. Cain was not punished by the death penalty, but by banishment. Why I do not know; possibly it was because there was no organized government at that time. But immediately after the Great Flood, God Almighty decreed: "Whoso sheds man's (Strong's #120 aw-dawm—he who blushes red, shows blood in the face) blood, by man shall his blood be shed." (Genesis 9:6). Obedience to this command demands an established government, and a court of justice. Without this the land would be filled with blood feuds.

In Exodus 21:12-14, (Moffat's translation), we read: "He who strikes a man (#376 Iysh—man, an individual, male) so that he dies, MUST be put to death. But if he did not intend to do it maliciously, if it was accidental, I will appoint a place of asylum for such a one among you. Only if a man attacks another to murder him craftily, you must take that man (even) from My altar to put him to death." God authorizes (those appointed to that task) to enter a church meeting to apprehend a criminal.

In Numbers 35:21, we read: (Again Moffat's translation): "... if he pushes a person because he hates him or hides and throws anything at him, so that he dies, or maliciously strikes him till he dies, the man who struck the blow must be put to death without fail; he is a murderer." The method of murder is immaterial; it is the intent on which the judgment rests.

The Law of God specifies only one penalty for murder; this is "death." In fact, it forbids any other. Listen to Numbers 35:30-31: "Whoso kills any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses; but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die. Moreover thou shalt take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer which is guilty of death: but he shall surely be put to death!" (In fact, to NOT put a murderer to death, becomes a transgression of the law, and therefore SIN or a crime, against that society!) In other words, there is to be no pardon, no ransom, no fine, no sentence such as "life imprisonment," there is only one verdict—DEATH!

God in His love for the innocent, always demands the death penalty for murder, no matter what preachers, priests, and rabbis say to the contrary. Those who contradict God's Law, are among the greatest hypocrites on the face of the earth. Let me give you an example. A few years ago, when I was visiting Ohio State University, I picked up a magazine in the Student Union Building. It was a full colour school publication. On one page was a full-page ad, showing a baby seal, lying on an ice floe, covered with blood, there was an impassioned plea to students and professors, to join an organization to protect baby seals. I had nothing against this, I like baby seals. Then the utter hypocrisy of the ad struck me. Here was a group of intelligent people, most of whom were violently against the death penalty for murder; most of them in favour of liberalized abortion, yet they favoured the protection of baby seals, over that of unborn baby humans. No wonder we have trouble in this nation!

God does not give government permission to use the death penalty, it is mandatory! To sentence a murderer to prison is to reward him for his wicked deed. He is relieved from all responsibility for the rest of his life. All the necessities of life are furnished him, by the citizens he has wronged. God strictly forbids this!

The Law clearly says: "Thou shalt not murder," and if you do, the judgment is "DEATH!" There is no provision made for "innocent by reason of insanity!" Some may argue that the death penalty is no deterrent to murder. This is an empty argument, since deterrence is not the issue. Those who make deterrence the issue, turn to foolishness the basic principles of justice and moral law. To do away with the death penalty cheapens human life. If a murderer gets a thirty year sentence, the judge is saying in essence: "The life of the victim was only worth thirty years of the murderer's life. If the criminal is paroled after ten years, the Parole Board is saying: "we believe the victim's life was only worth ten years of that of the murderer. When more value is placed on the life of the murderer than on his victim, that society is in serious trouble. Until we as a nation are willing to follow God's Laws, we will see innocent blood shed in our land. This principle is explained in Numbers 35:33: "In this way (capital punishment) you shall keep your land undefiled, for bloodshed profanes a country, and there is no expiation for a country with bloodshed except having the blood of the murderer shed."

On the crime of kidnapping, God's Law is very explicit, Exodus 21:16: "He that steals a man, and sells him, or if he is found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death." At one time, kidnapping was considered a capital crime, with the death sentence. Now it has become big business, not only for ransom, but also to be used as a political weapon. In some cases, people are held hostage in their homes, or businesses, (i.e. in banks at times of armed hold-ups). The principle is the same and the same law applies. And—the death penalty stops repeat offenders!

Some of you older readers may remember the Bruno Hauptman case. In 1932, he kidnapped and murdered the infant son of America's hero, Charles Lindberg. After some brilliant police investigation, Hauptman was captured and tried in a sensational trial. He was duly executed. It was a long time after this, before there was another kidnapping in the United States.

Another "capital" crime listed in God's Laws, is pretty much disregarded these days. This is the sin of "blasphemy." The same Law which says a murderer must die, says: "Whoso curses his God shall bear his sin (crime). And he that blasphemes the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death." It's no wonder we have so much trouble in America, when people are free to commit a capital crime and are not punished.

The word "blasphemy" is defined as: "to defame, to slander, to speak evil of." You can hardly carry on a conversation with some people, without having them blaspheme God, yet they get upset with you if you say anything about it. Some will immediately say that blasphemy is a religious matter and that we should not mix church and state. Those who hold this opinion, know very little about God's Laws. This statute is based on the Second and Third, of the Ten Commandments, and is further explained in Exodus 22:28 (Ferrar Fenton's translation): "You must not revile God, nor curse a ruler of your people." If you were to curse the President and make threatening remarks about him, you would get into serious trouble. This is as it should be, for to voice a threat, or revile the ruler, is rebellion against legally constituted authority (the only time this is permissible, is when the Government is going against the mandates of God).

The crime of rape is one of the most difficult to deal with. But in Deuteronomy 22, we are told that if a girl or woman is raped, and cries for help, and no one comes to her aid, she is not guilty of any wrong doing and the assailant will be put to death. In the case where a man seduces a young girl (virgin), if he is apprehended, he must pay a stiff fine to the girl's father and then marry the girl—and he may never divorce her!

In the case of adultery—better understood as interracial marriage "both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death." The law in Leviticus 20:10 is very explicit. Now before you begin to gasp at the cruelty of such a law; and don't come up with that perennial: "God is a loving God and Jesus did away with those Old Testament Laws," I want you to remember what Jesus Himself said, in Matthew 5:17, "Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." If God never changes, as we are told in Hebrews 13:8—"Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, and today, and for ever"—then the death penalty for adultery must still stand. Why such a severe penalty? It becomes reasonable when you think of all the mixed breed children brought into the world—who are then rejected by both sides, and become problems for both sides as well.

In the case of transgression of the 10th commandment—take into account the broken homes in which children are the big losers. Think of the damage done by venereal disease. We often hear that morality cannot be legislated, but God said it must be. This crime against God and mankind, would shrink into insignificance, if our courts followed God's Laws. We haven't and today, for every two marriages, we have one divorce—a majority of them brought on by this capital crime.

Then we come to the ticklish problem of homosexuality and read in Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lie also with mankind as he lies with womankind, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death." And once again, the bleeding hearts of church and politics, will scream out against the unreasonableness of God. Some states have even enacted legislation which has legalized homosexual acts between consenting adults. But God's Laws say, Romans 1:32: "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things (all listed in verses 29-31; including homosexuality), are worthy of death." Our Creator knows a lot more about human nature than the psychologists or social workers, and He has specifically stated that homosexuality is a capital crime, punishable by death.

There must be a reason for this harsh penalty. I challenge you to make an honest study of history. It will show you, over and over again, that when a civilization goes "soft on homosexuality," it is on its "way out." I can't help but feel, that one of the major keys in controlling crime in this nation, is to be found in the Fifth Commandment, which demands respect for parents: (Exodus 20:12) "Honour thy father and thy mother; that thy days may be long upon the land ...." For many years, this was the "norm" in our land. It was taught in home, church, and school. We had very little trouble from rebellious youth. Then came the self-proclaimed child expert, Dr. Benjamin Spock, who probably did more to tear down the teachings of the Word of God in recent years, than any other. He made a mockery out of honour, respect and patriotism.

Today, the results can be seen in his illegitimate children, as permissiveness has swept over this land like a gigantic tidal wave of dishonour and disrespect. It has brought ugliness, the drug culture, the rock 'n roll music, abortion, robbery, rape, murder, lack of patriotism, military desertion, sexual perversion and disaster (most have also increased because of the invasion by aliens to our race, another judgment from God!) A nation cannot long stand against such moral sickness, and preserve its freedom.

In 1953, when the American prisoners were returning from the prison camps of North Korea, Major Gen. William Dean, the highest ranking man to be captured in that war, was returning to Pan'mun jon, accompanied by a Chinese Lieutenant Colonel, who had a PHD in Psychology from the University of California, L.A. He told the General on parting: "Don't feel bad because you are leaving us, for we will be in America in a few years. All we have to do to is destroy one generation of your youth, and we will take you without a fight." The reason they have come close to doing this, is because we have forgotten all God's Laws concerning our children's upbringing. We have forgotten that we are God's People and that we have a Covenant with our God!

The children of laxity and permissiveness, are now taking their places in our public offices and legislative halls. As a result we have seen a flood of legislation which seeks to decriminalize drugs and legalize all forms of sexual degeneracy.

Our country is torn apart by economic woes, as we have failed to follow God's laws concerning economics. We are in a terrible debt, to alien, anti-Christian, International Bankers, because we have refused to follow God's Laws concerning usury. We are terrified by saboteurs, assassins, private armies, traitors and revolutionaries. Even prison inmates riot to obtain what they call their "civil rights." Welfare mothers organize for the right to bear illegitimate children, which must be cared for by the working citizen, and we wonder why we have racial tensions.

Our country has been plunged into a cesspool of immorality, violence, and depravity. We keep telling ourselves that it isn't so, that it can't happen to us, while we know it is happening. We have become like the proverbial ostrich, as we tell ourselves: "I don't know. so I don't care! I don't see it, so it can't be there."

Our national purpose has fallen before the onslaught, while national will lies wounded and bleeding. Over 150 years ago, a well-known French Political philosopher named Alexis de Tocqueville, visited America. When he returned to France, he wrote a letter to an American friend, in which he said, among other things: "I came to America to search for your greatness. I looked in your great cities and it was not there, I looked at your commodious harbors and I could not find it there. It was not your magnificent agricultural largesse. It was not until I went into the churches of America, and listened as their pulpits flamed against unrighteousness, that I realized that America is great, because she is good. When she ceases to be good, she will cease to be great."

Those of you who can look back on 50 years of American history will have to agree, for the strength of America, at home and abroad, has gone "down hill" to the same degree that our moral and spiritual strength has been destroyed. This has happened, as we forgot God's Laws. Unless America returns speedily to an appreciation of God's Laws, our progress could very well be halted on the ash heap of Armageddon.

The hour is late, but it is not too late to act! A little thoughtful consideration will reveal that God's Laws were not given out of a sense of cruelty, but because of His great love for the innocent. They were prepared to cleanse the land of crime and disease, to assure the safety, prosperity, and happiness of its people, and to prepare the land for God's Kingdom on earth. But if you think the Laws I have mentioned are harsh and cruel, please do not argue with me about them. Remember, they were made by the Creator of the universe, and like His Law of Gravity, they may not be broken with impunity by anyone, no matter how prestigious they may be.

Let's take a simple example. Let's say that a very wealthy, very powerful man such as David Rockefeller, begins to believe that he is something special, because of his wealth and power. One day, he decides to show the people of New York City how special he really is. He goes to the ninetieth floor of the Empire State Building and climbing out on a ledge, he looks down at those little ants walking far below. With a bull horn, he shouts to them: "People, look up here. This is David Rockefeller. I'm going to prove that I am something special by defying the law of gravity." So he jumps off the window ledge. What happens? He tumbles through space and splatters on the sidewalk. Then a bum, seeing his actions tries the same stunt. He too crunches into the pavement. Lo and behold, when you go down to street level and inspect the scene, you can't tell what grease blob is the billionaire and which is the bum. Why? there is a simple explanation. The law of gravity works the same for both of them.

In a U.S. News and World Report on crime in America, some time ago, they found that very few criminals arrested ever received any punishment of any kind. One man was arrested for armed robbery and released on bond. During the four months he was free on bond, he was arrested five times on charges ranging from petty theft to car theft. He pled guilty to petty theft and was released on bond again, to await further trial. This has been the story of criminal justice in America.

In Massachusetts, a few years ago, a young mother answered a knock on her door one night, to be confronted by a drunk man brandishing a knife. He threatened to kill her and her two small children. She retreated to the basement with her children, he followed, cursing and threatening. In the basement, she picked up a single-shot .22 rifle and fired once, striking him in the head, killing him instantly. Today, she is serving an eight year sentence in Massachusetts penitentiary. The judge on sentencing her said: "She could have retreated through the basement window with her children and she did not!"

You see, in that state, in 1975, the legislature passed a law called "The Prowler Bill," it states: "It is a crime to use force against anyone trying to break into your home or business, if you are in a position to retreat.

Now I don't know how you feel about a "criminally contaminated" bill like this, but my personal opinion is, that any legislator who would vote for such a law as this, should be "tarred and feathered, rode out of town on a rail, and then prosecuted for criminal negligence."

Because that law is a direct repudiation of the Law of Almighty God, found in Exodus 22:23, which says: "If a thief is found breaking into a house, and is wounded so that he dies, there is no penalty for bloodshed." This means, without a shadow of a reasonable doubt, that you have the right to protect your family and property from the depredations of evil men we call criminals, even to killing them if necessary.

When a criminal comes into your home or business, and he is armed with a weapon of any sort, he is saying by his actions: "I came here to deprive you of your property, and if you try and stop me, I will hurt or kill you." By his actions, according to Biblical Law, he places himself outside the protection of the law and anything that happens to him during the commission of that crime, falls on his own head.

God's Laws for lesser crimes such as theft, assault, false witnessing, etc., are just as important as those concerning the major crimes. When a man robs another, and is apprehended, he will have to return the property if possible, and restore from two to five times its value to the owner. Let mr use an example. A teenager steals a car, which he takes for a "joy ride." He is apprehended, and has to give the car back, and also either give a second car or its equivalent value to the owner. Another takes a car and wrecks it. Do you think any of these teenagers might think twice before committing such a crime again, if the first had to pay the equivalent value of the car to the owner, and in the second case, because the car was wrecked and could not be returned, he had to pay four or five cars value to the owner? That's what Bible Law requires. There is no long term in jail at the taxpayers expense; he is not sent to some juvenile detention center for rehabilitation. He either pays up, or he goes to work with a large share of his paycheck going to the man he has robbed.

Now the Law of God is very specific about criminals who injure their victims during the commission of a crime. Leviticus 24:19, 20, tells us: "as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth." (i.e. let the punishment fit the crime). All handled under the supervision of the local government. There is an alternative punishment found in Deuteronomy 25:1-3, this is speaking about judges: "And when he has decided between the assailant and the assailed, he shall cause him to be punished in his own presence according to the extent of his crime. You may inflict forty strokes—no more ...." (Ferrar Fenton translation). What do you think the reaction of some teenage hoodlum would be, if he were stripped in public and forty stripes were administered to his bare behind! His friends would laugh him out of town! How many petty thieves do you believe would face up to that kind of punishment?

God's Laws also deal with vandalism and arson, listen to Exodus 22:4-5 (Fenton translation): "If the farm or vineyard of a man is burnt, and ruffians from his village burn his farm, or part of his farm, or part of his vineyard. It shall be compensated." Today, we hear some talk about compensating the victim of crime. Bills have been introduced to compensate victims for certain crimes. This is a wrong step in the right direction. The victim should be compensated all right, but it should be done by the criminal, not the law-abiding, long-suffering taxpayer. Mr Lawmaker, why don't you make crime so costly a profession, that even the reckless and evil would shun it? In other words: Why not make the punishment fit the crime?

Divine Law requires a speedy trial for the accused. No trial should drag on for months and even years, consuming more and more of the taxpayers money. There should be no appeals from smart lawyers; there should be no "plea bargaining," there should be simple swift, effective justice. All lawyers should be working for the safety of the community, interested in obtaining the truth, and not have a debating society where one lawyer tries his hardest to get a conviction, while another tries his hardest to get the defendant acquitted—whether the defendant is actually guilty or not. This would be the best deterrent to crime.

God's Law requires at least two witnesses to convict and to insure they tell the truth, the penalty for lying on the witness stand, is to be punished by the same penalty as the crime they are witnessing about. As an example, if a witness were to testify at a stolen car trial, and it was found that he lied, he would have to pay the equivalent of two cars. If a witness were to testify in a murder trial and it was found that he had lied, he would be executed. Don't you think this would have some effect on the honesty of the witness?

God's Law provides for the poor and unfortunate. We have done this to some extent in our legal aid for the poor. But we have seen a shift in recent years, in help for the poor and needy, from the church and community, to the county, then the State, and more and more to the Federal Government. In this move, the personal touch has been lost and the system has been the subject of all kinds of abuses.

Welfare, has become a racket for the selfish, the lazy, and the greedy. In many cases it has become a "way of life," for those who refuse to work, particularly among non-Anglo-Saxon people. Divine Law counters this with the admonition to all able-bodied individuals: "He who will not work, shall not eat." (2 Thess. 3:10). There is always work that can be done—sweeping streets, planting trees, cutting grass, picking up litter—and any able-bodied person on welfare, should be required to do this. The only exception should be widows with children, the crippled and helpless. This should apply to welfare, food stamps, and public assistance. THERE SHOULD BE NO SUCH DEMEANING THING AS HANDOUTS!!!

So what have I said in these several thousand words? Our government is as much an institution of God as the church. Our early statesmen recognized this. Benjamin Franklin said: "God governs in the affairs of men ... is it probable an empire can rise without His aid?"

So, we have a chance today. We can obey God's Laws and have good come to us. We can choose to disobey and expect evil, even the loss of our freedom. This choice is spelled out in the Bible (Lev. 26 and Deut. 28) in terms so simple, there is no excuse for any not to understand.

Presidential candidates often speak about reorganizing the executive branch of government. This is needed, since they are top-heavy with bureaucratic fat; but they need to go farther. The present roadblock to prosperity can be found in the multitude of regulations which go contrary to God's Laws. These are strangling us. We are governed to day, not by laws but by bureaucratic regulations. This must be stopped!

The energy shortages are all results of mishandling our national resources. Our minority problems are caused by a mishandling of immigration laws, all laid down in the Bible (Exod. 23:33!). Our inflation is caused by mishandling of economics, by allowing alien, heathen to control our money system through the Federal Reserve System (Reserve Bank), which is a repudiation of God's Law.

Of course there is an answer for this Christian Nation, if we are willing to listen. It is found in a promise given to our ancestors, many centuries ago, 2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people (Israel), upon whom my name is called (Numbers 6:23-27), will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face (study God's Word and God's Law), and turn from their wicked ways (i.e. change from being disobedient to being obedient to those Laws); THEN will I hear from heaven, AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN (their disobedience and transgression of God's Law), AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND!" (Emphasis added).

We have our choice. Either repent, and turn about to follow God, or continue as we are and expect the chastisement of God to become worse and worse, until the Nation is driven to her knees! Which do you want? The answer is up to you!

To Concerned American Christians
    by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, U.S. Army, Ret.

To Concerned American Christians,

During the past few months, I have received numerous requests for a "follow up" message on my Letter to the Pastors, which was printed in the fall of 1980. I have been led, after a great deal of prayerful thought, to make the further explanation, hoping that our Lord will use it to help other Christians who are trying to make up their mind about the same question.

As I pondered on the contents of this message, I came across these words in Proverbs 12:15—"He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are an abomination to the Lord."

In the fall of 1980, after having been a member of the American Opinion Speaker's Bureau of the John Birch Society for twelve years, I resigned. At this time, I had been a fundamentalist evangelist for eighteen years. But I had come face to face with a disturbing truth; I had to make a decision. It was not something I wanted to do, since I knew it would mean immediate alienation from many who had called me friend. It also meant doing a 180 degree reverse, in a thought process which had been built up over many years.

One morning, as I read in my daily devotions, I came across these familiar words from James 4:17—"Therefore, to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." This told me very plainly, that if I did not share the truth with Christians, I was committing a deliberate sin.

From the time when I had miraculously escaped a Communist firing squad in Korea in 1948, one of my favorite Scriptures was found in Ezekiel 33:1. I guess it was because it applied to me in a very special way: "... if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchmen: if when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blows the trumpet, and warns the people, then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning: if the sword come, and take him away, his blood will be upon his own head .... But, if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take away any person from among them ... his blood will I require at the watchman's hand."

This was a plain message to me: "When you know the truth, you better warn the people, even if they don't like to hear it."

For a number of years now, I have been disturbed by what has happened in Palestine, and with the interference of Zionist influences in our own Government. I knew all the fundamental arguments about the Jews being God's Chosen People. I had been told many times, that unless we helped the Jews, God would curse us. But the truth of the matter, was that God's wrath has fallen on America more severely since 1948, when we recognized the Israeli Government in Palestine, than at any time in our nation's history. Something must be wrong with this theory!

So what I am going to try and do in this letter, is explain more in detail, what I tried to express in my letter of 1980.

One of the most disturbing things I had seen during my eighteen years as a fundamental evangelist (and I traveled the length and breadth of America, speaking in every state except Maine) was their tendency towards an unbending prejudice towards anyone who disagreed with them in the religious field. (I use this term for want of a better one. The dictionary defines "prejudice" as, "preconceived judgment or opinion; an opinion made without sufficient knowledge.") This I found was almost universally true, in the fundamentalist camp.

If you disagree with a fundamentalist about the mode of baptism, speaking in tongues, divine healing, closed communion, you name it—you are immediately placed on their "black list," and often they refuse to associate with you. They base this stand on 2 John 10-11—"If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed." Of course, this always refers to their "pet doctrine," whatever that may be—it varies from one group to another. But heaven forbid that you apply this to the Jews, who are one of the most atheistic, anti-God groups in America, or maybe I should say "anti-Christ." These verses, in fundamentalist theory, are to be applied only to other Christians, or heathen.

Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with this theory of separation, when it is used within spiritual, Biblical meaning. The Apostle John is very plain about this, he says: "If any come unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed, for he that biddeth him God speed, is partaker of his evil deeds." Then, so there is no chance of misunderstanding what he means, he explains it. It has to do with belief in the Divinity of Jesus Christ. The evil doer He speaks about, is the one who refuses to accept Him as the Son of God. Of course, if you are honest about this, it refers to the Jews among others, who refuse to accept Christ as the Messiah. This theory of separation has absolutely nothing to do with feet washing, speaking in tongues, Divine healing, pre-, post-, or a- Millennialism, or belief that the Jews are, or are not the Chosen People.

Yet today, in a majority of fundamental churches, if you do not accept their religious "shibboleth," (and this simply is a theological term meaning: "language which is regarded as distinctive to their special group.") they will immediately label you as an apostate and you are anathematized. (That's another two-dollar word meaning "blacklisted.")

If you do not use their terms of "rapture," "born again," "dispensationalism," etc., and some of these terms are not even found in the Bible, you sometimes get the idea that they believe you might not be a Christian.

Now I make this charge, on the basis of having been a fundamentalist for 45 years. I was a militant, ardent "pre-millennialist," and a "pre-tribulationist." In case you don't understand these terms, a pre-millennialist is one who believes the Lord will return prior to the Millennium (I still believe this,) while a pre-tribulationist, is one who believes the Church will be "raptured," "caught up out of this world," before the Great Tribulation begins.

I believed this for at least three reasons. First, I'm quite sure it was because this is what I had been taught for 45 years. As far as I can remember, I never made any effort to check this out against what the Bible said, I accepted what I had heard from the pulpit. Second, I believe that like most Christians who accept this theory, it gave me a WONDERful feeling of safety and security, to believe that I would not have to go through the terrible times which would come to this old world. Third, it was a wonderful tool for an evangelist to use, since it became a powerful warning to recalcitrant individuals to "straighten up and fly right, for you won't get another chance after the rapture."

But I will have to be honest with you and say that for a number of years, I have had some misgivings about this theory. I have found this same misgiving in the minds of quite a number of fundamentalist preachers. I was disturbed by what I saw happening in many fundamentalist churches across America.

I saw a people, who for the most part, had become so complacent about their freedom, they were perfectly ready to hide in their spiritual foxholes, while the country literally went to hell. Oh, they were willing to go out and knock on doors once in a while. They were willing to tell about the love of God. They were great on getting up in some church service to tell what the Lord had done for them, and they often prayed beautiful prayers, but the proof of their Christianity often was missing in their everyday life.

This "religious neutralism," and again I use this term for want of a better one, can be illustrated by an incident which happened to me in a large Mid-Western church. After preaching one Sunday morning about the Communist threat to Christianity and the need of Christians to become involved in the defense of our religious freedom, a very nice lady came up to me and said: "Brother Mohr, I liked your message, but it was not for me. You see, I've been born again, and that means that I don't have to worry about such things as the Communists. The Lord is going to come back and take me out of this mess before it gets too bad." You talk about being wrapped up in a sheet of self-righteousness; that old sister was literally bound up in a shroud.

My blood pressure went sky high. I asked her if she had ever thought about the Christians, by the tens of thousands, who had been persecuted in Russia and China, and the one's who were murdered during the Third Century persecution and during the inquisition. Don't you think they might have thought Jesus would come back and rescue them too?

Then I told her: "It could be that you are so tightly wrapped up in your shroud of self-righteousness, you won't get unzipped in time to go along with the Lord when He does come back." You might be inclined to believe that was a terrible thing for me to say, but in essence that was what Jesus said in Matthew 7:21—"Not everyone that saith unto me Lord! Lord! will enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." He went on to say: "There will be folks who will ask me, Lord, don't you remember how we healed people in your name? Lord, don't you remember how I cast out evil spirits in your name? and others would say, Lord, we preached in your name!" And the Lord said, verse 23—"And I will profess unto them, I never knew you."

Those are mighty sobering words and it would be well for a lot of professing Christians to take time and think about them. Listen, fundamentalist friend, if you really believe that Jesus is coming back soon, why aren't you out doing something about it? Your churches should be crammed to overflowing; you should have to put up loud speakers in the parking lots, to take care of the crowds. I'm afraid many of you can be classified with the folks Isaiah spoke about in 29:13, when he said: "This people do honor me with their lips; but their hearts are far from me."

I was disturbed by the apathy I saw. They would criticize me when I told them, you better prepare for hard times ahead. They would criticize me when I told them to store food and ammunition, so they could protect their family during the troublesome times ahead. They would tell me: "God will take care of us, if we trust Him." But they still bought more life insurance, even while telling me they thought Jesus might be back this year. You see, what they said about Christ's return, just didn't shape up with what they were doing. There were a lot of preachers in this group.

One young Baptist preacher told me: "My job is to preach the Gospel; the Lord will take care of the Communists." I asked him where he got his authority to preach and he got indignant and marched me over to Matthew 28:19-20, where it says: "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." I asked him if he was doing that and he said: "I can't go everywhere; but my church sends missionaries." When I asked him how many missionaries the Baptists had sent to Russia and China in the last twenty years, he got angry and said: "You know they won't let us go there." Well I handed him my Bible and asked him to show me one verse of Scripture where it said: "Go if it's convenient; go if they don't persecute you." And of course, he couldn't, because there are no such verses. That's one of the reasons we are in this mess, the Church hasn't done what her Lord told her to do.

Well I began to study about some of the things I had been taught and which I had taught to others. I went into an intensive study of both the Scriptures and history; a study, which in six months, entailed over 600 hours of study and the reading of over 6,000 pages of material. It was a prayerful study; there wasn't a time when I sat down to study, that I didn't ask God, through the Holy Spirit, to enlighten my mind to the truth. Then I said: "Oh Lord, when I know the truth, don't let anything stop me from proclaiming it." That's what I'm trying to do today. I know people don't like it, but there's nothing I can do about it. I am constrained to tell the truth.

I can't make a living from telling the unpopular truth. I have had an almost 100% blackout among fundamentalists, since my letter was sent to their leaders. They don't want their people to know what's going on. They told me in essence: "Either love the Jews, or get out!" But then it wasn't pleasant for me to tell the American people that some of our leaders were traitors, and that for over fifty years, our leaders have been selling us into slavery. I've been called all kinds of names, both within and without the church. Recently a TV moderator called me a "pornographer of paranoia," because I said we needed to take a close look at Zionist influence in Washington.

But as I studied, I learned some things I had never heard in any fundamental church. I learned that the people we now call Jews, are not now, nor never have been the Chosen People of the Bible, and that from Jewish sources, there is proof that a vast majority of the Jewish people have no relationship to Abraham and their ancestors never set foot in Palestine. When I began to speak about this, the garbage "really hit the fan."

Listen to this letter, I recently received from CHRIST FOR THE NATIONS, Dallas, Texas.
    February 17, 1981, Dallas, Texas. Dear Mr. Mohr: It is one of the saddest things in the world when one of our brothers turns from the faith which is taught in the Bible and embraces the doctrine of man which is contradictory. The men who teach what you have embraced are naturally very persuasive men, as they have the charisma of the devil to back them up. The Bible is not hard to understand .... A Jew is a direct physical descendant of Abraham, and that is all there is to it. Nothing can change that, and any other interpretation is not of God... SIGNED: Linda Fletcher. (Another illustration of fundamentalist prejudice.)
    I learned that the pre-tribulation doctrine skates on "mighty thin ice." I guess the final blow to my previous belief, came as I studied Christ's "end time" message in Matthew 24. You may remember how His disciples came to Him privately and asked: "Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world." (This would have been more accurately translated: "end of the age.")

If you will honestly study this portion of Scripture and compare it with Luke 21, you will notice that Jesus did not even hint of anything like a "rapture" to take place during this period. Doesn't it seem strange to you, that our Lord, in explaining these very important last days, would leave anything as important as the rapture to speculation?

Now maybe you are going to say, as a lot of preachers do: "Christ was speaking to the Jews. These chapters deal with the Jews and with the 'Time of Jacob's trouble.'" But they do not! Look at this Scripture again, very carefully. Jesus was not speaking to the Jews. We read in verse three, that He sat down with His disciples, privately. This was not a message to Jews. He was speaking to Christians, even though they were not called by that name at this time.

As He talked to His followers in verse nine, He mentioned wars, rumors of wars, famines, pestilence, and earthquakes; all of which would come to this earth during the tribulation. He said: "THEN (This means: "following next in order,") shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." Who do you think that word "They" referred to? They were the enemies of Christ. He was telling them in essence: "The Jews will deliver you up to be afflicted, and they shall kill some of you, and ye shall be hated for my name's sake." This could not refer to the Jews, for they have never been hated for the sake of Christ. They blaspheme Him in their synagogues, and in their religious writings. They have been among the worst persecutors of Christians in the history of the Church. The International Zionist Communist leaders have been responsible for the deaths of over 100-million people in the past 65 years, including millions of Christians. We keep hearing about the "holocaust in Germany," where six-million Jews were supposed to have perished. (This has been proven to be one of the greatest hoaxes in world history), but when have you seen our news media, or our TV, or movies make a documentary film telling the truth about Christian deaths at the hands of Jewish Communists? Why hasn't someone built a museum to commemorate Christian deaths at the hands of the Zionist-Communists? You can't answer that, can you?

Not once in Matthew 24, or Luke 21 does Jesus say: "Don't worry about these days; I'll come back and get you out before they get too bad!" Instead, He warns in Luke 21:16—"And ye shall be betrayed, both by parents, and brethren, and kinfolks, and friends; and some of you shall be put to death."

In Matthew 13, Jesus tells the story of the WHEAT AND TARES, and then goes on to explain its meaning in verse 30. "The tares are wicked persons," He explains, "they will be gathered out of this world at the end of this age." To all appearances, the wheat will remain to set up our Lord's kingdom on this earth.

Later in this same chapter, verses 47-50, He gives the illustration of the GOOD AND BAD FISH. Notice verse 48—"And gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away; so shall it be at the end of the world" (age); NOTICE VERY CAREFULLY NOW: "The angels shall come forth and sever the wicked from among the righteous." Haven't you been taught the other way around? Jesus taught, quite clearly, that the wicked would be taken out of the world and the good would remain to set up His kingdom.

Now I know that some of you who read this message are going to be very upset with what I have said. There is no doubt in my mind, that some of you won't be honest enough to read any further. I can tell you I was mighty upset, when this truth first dawned on me. The rapture is something everyone would like to believe in. It gives you a sense of false security. It's nice to feel that you don't have to be concerned with the corruption all about you. In fact this teaching has made a lot of Christians "so heavenly minded, that they are no earthly good."

If I was an unsaved man or woman, I'd like to believe the theory that since God is a God of love, He's going to fix it so that everyone is saved in the end! That's a lovely theory, but it's poison out of the pits of hell! It's the same kind of warped thinking that makes you say: "Sure, we know the Jews are a bad bunch now, but one day God is going to save all of them." That promise wasn't even made to the Jews, it was made to the Israelites and they are a completely different crowd.

A young Baptist preacher in Pennsylvania, with whom I had scheduled a Crusade, recently wrote to me and said: Dear Brother Jack, I've put off writing you long enough. I'm really not sure how to put on paper how I feel about the Jew issue ... I have not studied this thing for 600 hours, but frankly, 600 hours of study don't prove anything. I'm inclined to go with church tradition when the Bible does not clearly say otherwise. Can you prove to me that the church traditionally hasn't accepted the Jews as God's Chosen People?

Well, I could do it. But you aren't going to make very much headway with a man whose mind is as closed as that.

When I first began my study, I went to my pastor, whom I considered a very close friend. I took him some material, very carefully documented and asked him to look at it. I said: "I don't expect you to accept this, but I think you should know about it." He glanced at it and when he saw it was critical of the Zionists, he threw it away and pronounced me an apostate. He said: "You know, if you persist in this foolishness, the doors of every Baptist church in America will be closed to you."

I had suspected for some time, that there were some Baptists who believe that if you don't agree with them you are headed for hell, but this is as close as I've every come to having it put into words. But one thing I learned a long time ago, the majority is usually wrong. That's why Moses told the Israelites: "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil."

Well I felt so strongly about my newfound knowledge, I wanted to share it with my Christian friends, for their safety depended on what they did about it. That was when I wrote my 1980 letter, which was sent out to 200 fundamental preachers and laymen. I never liked to sail under a false flag, and I wanted them to know what I had learned, before they invited me into their churches. As I said, the result was an almost 100% cancellation of all my scheduled meetings for 1981.

Why? I preach the same messages, with the same fervor. I'm stronger in the fundamentals of the faith than at any time in my life. I'll put my preaching up for comparison with any of the fundamental greats like Bob Jones, Jr., Jack Hyles, or Jack Van Impe. I don't have to be ashamed of what I'm preaching, for I preach straight out of the Word of God and I'm not one bit afraid of what other preachers say about me.

But there is a difference. Now I'm getting to the heart of the moral and spiritual problems which are strangling us. I'm going behind the scene of the problems the Moral Majority claims to be fighting. The only problem is, they want to cut off the arms of the monster, when what we need to do is get to its heart.

I can't see how any honest person can do less that change their views, when they find out they are wrong. That's what Saul of Tarsus did on the Road to Damascus. It turned him from being a persecutor of Christianity, to its greatest defender. It's better to tear down what you one time built up—if it is contrary to the Word of God—than it is to rebuild the "inner wall of partition," which God has taken such pains to break down through Jesus Christ.

Unless Christians are willing to accept the New Testament, using the Old as the key to open Bible prophecies, we will never understand the truth. We will follow the Judaizers, who attempted to bring their heathen, Talmudic philosophy into the New Testament Church. Paul said of these in Acts 13:27—"... they knew Him not (the God of Abraham), nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every Sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning Him (Christ)."

It would seem to me, from a careful study of Scripture, that aside from the Gospel of Christ, there is nothing special in the future for those people who go by the name of Jew. (This will cause opposition from some of you, who don't believe a Jew can be saved, but I'm not about to argue about it.)

You can go back as far as you want to during the 6,000 years of written history and find that mankind has always hoped for a "Golden Age," of peace and prosperity. Many religions predict this for their followers. The schemers have aimed at world domination, whether it was the thousand years reign of Hitler's Third Reich, the dream of International Communism, or the one-world, Jewish controlled empire of Zionism. The United Nations was a dream of a great, one-world government, with a one-world church, where all men would live in peace and brotherhood, and where poverty and disease would be conquered for all time. But let me tell you my friends, it is not going to come during a 1,000 years reign of Jewish supremacy, such as the fundamentalists visualize.

Zionism, is a man-made scheme which is doomed for failure, because they have left God out of their calculations. I am not trying to tell you that the Christians who hold this theory are un-Christian, but they have allowed themselves to be fooled by Jewish propaganda, which has cost this world countless billions of dollars and much suffering.

The non-Christian ideas of world-Jewish supremacy are going to fail, because they are founded on the false premise of the inherent goodness of mankind. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., a well-known Jew has said: "We do not believe in a heaven in heaven as the Christians do; we do not believe that the salvation of mankind will come through a Christ on a cross. We believe it will come through the unfolding of technology and the inherent goodness of mankind. These ultimately, will bring about heaven on earth." This my friend is Jewish teaching and is contrary to everything our Lord stands for.

Some teachings will fail because they are nowhere promised in the Scriptures. Christ was completely silent about any reign of Jewish power, centered in Jerusalem. Neither the Gospels, nor the Book of Acts, nor the Epistles, speak of a Jewish-dominated world power, inhabited by mortals and immortals, at the end of this age.

The Epistles give no hint of a Jewish return to Palestine, and the setting up of a mighty world kingdom, with its capitol city in Jerusalem. Many of the Epistles were written to counteract these Judaizing influences in the early church.

A careful study of the Epistles, will show you how very foolish it is to use the term Judeo-Christian, which we hear spoken so glibly from our fundamental pulpits. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Judaism and Christianity are at the opposite ends of the religious pole. The Mohammedans are closer to Christianity in their religious belief, than the Jews, for they believe Jesus Christ was a great prophet, while the Jews call Him a bastard and spit on His name. (If you don't want to believe this, I challenge you to do a bit of studying into Jewish beliefs.)

It is true that the early disciples had been "brainwashed" by Jewish teachings concerning an earthly kingdom and they even fought with each other to see who would be chief in that kingdom. But they never received any encouragement from their Master, and by Pentecost, they had been delivered from this false belief.

It was this Judaizing influence which caused the Apostle Paul to warn Titus (1:14) not to "give heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of man, that turn from the truth."

If Christ had offered the Jews of His day a literal political kingdom, with all the pomp of Solomon, they would have flocked to His standard. But when He told them: "My kingdom is not of this world," they turned away from Him. It was then that He told their leaders, "Ye can not know me, because ye are not of my sheep." So the Jews not only turned their backs on Christ, they killed him.

To believe that the restoration of a heathen, basically atheistic religious group like the Jews will take place in Old Palestine, under God's banner, would be a reversal of the natural order of events and carry us backwards instead of forwards. It would take us from Jesus Christ, back to Cain, the murderer of his brother. It would take us from the Church and true Israel, to the counterfeit Israel we call the Jews. It would be a horrible, anti-climatic thing, Christian-Israel, superseded by heathen, Talmudic Judaism. You can rest assured that God will not let this happen.

In God's plan of the ages, the superior is never replaced by the inferior. The Law of God has always been: "First, that which is natural; then that which is spiritual," (1 Corinthians 15:46).

Now that the Sun of Righteousness has risen with healing in His wings, we will not go back to the dismal, guttering candle of heathen Babylon, which is what Judaism is all about.

A literal resurrection of the righteous, a thousand years before that of the wicked, as most fundamentalists are taught, contradicts the clear teaching of the account given by Jesus in John 5:28, 29—"Marvel not at this: (He was speaking of His resurrection from the dead) for the hour is coming in which ALL that are in the graves shall hear His (God's) voice, and shall come forth; (Not just believers, but ALL) they that have done good (believers) unto the resurrection of life; and they that do evil (unbelievers) unto the resurrection of damnation." Absolutely nothing here about a rapture, which will take believers first; nothing about Christians being resurrected a thousand years before sinners. But we see one resurrection, all at the same time! How could this be explained any plainer?

During the past sixty years, the Rapture teaching has been spread far and wide, by the use of the Scofield Reference Bible, which also teaches that the Jews are God's Chosen People. Unfortunately, many fundamentalists seem to believe the footnotes, written by Dr. Scofield, have the same authority of Holy Writ. They do not! To such a naive individual, the Scofield Reference Bible can be a danger.

When Paul spoke before King Agrippa in Acts 26:6-7, he declared: "Now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promises made of God unto our fathers: Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, King Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews." Now some of you may say: "See there, Paul was speaking about the hope of the Jews in a return to their land." But that was not what Paul said. He was not a Jew. He was a member of the tribe of Benjamin and was a Roman by birth. The hope Paul spoke about, was not in a return to Palestine, but in the hope of the resurrection, found in verse eight. Paul was persecuted by the Jews, because he preached Christ, risen from the dead!

In Psalm 80:6, we read, "... our enemies laugh among themselves." How they must, as they see Christians neutralized by preaching coming from their own pulpits. How they must laugh, as they see the worst enemies of Christ, dignified with the title of God's Chosen People. How they must laugh, as they see Christian soldiers seduced from being "front line warriors" for Jesus Christ, to become sniveling, spiritual cowards who huddle in their spiritual foxholes, while the battle for Christian civilization rages all about them.

When I was a boy, we used to sing a great stirring hymn, which needs to become our battle cry now:
    "Must I be carried to the skies. On flowery beds of ease; While others fought to win the prize, And sailed through bloody seas? No, I MUST FIGHT, if I would reign, Increase my courage, Lord, To bear the toil, endure the pain, Supported by Thy Word."
    This should be your prayer. Not "Lord take me out of this world because things are so hard!" In 1 Corinthians 16:13, the Apostle Paul gives us the watchword of the Christian soldier: "Watch ye, stand FAST in the faith; QUIT YE LIKE MEN, BE STRONG!" The English word "Quit," comes from the Greek word andrisomai, which means: "to be manly, act like men."

In chapters two and three, of the Book of Revelation, we read at least seven times: "To him that overcometh, I will give a crown." Not to those who hide and pray; not to those who "knock on doors," but to those who overcome. That word "overcome" comes from the Greek word nikao, which literally means: "to conquer; to get the victory over," it is a military term, a soldier's word; it means "front line" duty for your Lord.

In Revelation 2:10, the Lord tells His faithful Israel-Christian followers: "... be ye faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life." In other words: "Die on the battlefield if that is necessary, but be faithful." In Hebrews 12:4 we are told: "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin." (The word "sin" does not have the theological concept of sin, but refers to the vast, overpowering evil which Satan has brought into the world.)

Unfortunately, many people who go by the name of Christian have become traitors, not only to the cause of Christ, but to their country. I say this, because they are engaged in "giving aid and comfort to the enemy." If you belong to a church that contributes to the National Council of Churches, you have been supporting the Zionist-Communist enemies of America for many years. When you find a clergyman, or a politician who gives aid to the enemies of America, and this includes International Zionism, which is dedicated to the destruction of Christian America, then that person is a traitor, no matter how cleverly they conceal their motives.

To those of you who have been "seduced" by our enemies, knowingly or unknowingly, we must apply the same term, for you too have given aid to the enemy and did not care enough to learn the truth about who our enemies really are.

What we need in America today, more than any other thing, are Christian men and women who know who they are. We need white Christian Americans who understand their Israel heritage and the promises of God to our people. Men and women who recognize their duty to God and country and will allow nothing to stand in their way of doing it.

I remember hearing a story about a rebel chief, who was fighting against a tyrant king. The king sent an emissary into the mountain stronghold of the rebels, offering them amnesty if they would pledge fealty to the king. The rebel chief called one of his men and said: "Leap off that cliff!" and without a word, the young man saluted and jumped to his death. He called another and said: "Plunge your dagger into your heart," and without a murmur, he saluted and killed himself. Then the chief turned to the king's emissary and told him: "Go back to your master and tell him that I have 998 more men like those two, and that within a week I will have him penned up with my dogs." As the story goes, the king with his force of 20,000 fled.

In 480 B.C. a Persian army, numbering over three million men, advanced down the coast of Greece from the north. They threatened the very existence of Greek civilization. They were stopped by a little band of 7,000 men, who had been given the order: "Stand or die!" They did just that and they held long enough for the Greeks to rally to the defense of their country.

We know there are traitors at work in our Government, and in our churches. They are seeking to destroy white Christian civilization and everything our forefathers fought and died for. Most of our people are more interested in playing games than they are defending our civilization. So those of us who know the truth, face an awesome responsibility. Will we continue to enjoy the benefits and comforts God has given to us, or will we too be destroyed by the "synagogue of Satan," (Rev. 2:9) which has risen up among us?

The answer will be up to us who go by the name "Christian." We must always remember: "Our freedom was not 'bought and paid for' at Valley Forge. That was only the 'down payment' on freedom. Every generation of concerned Christians, must be willing to make a payment on the account, if we are to remain free."

The outcome of this war we are in; the fate of civilization and Christianity rests in our hands. I do not apologize for changing my mind about the Jews. I believe God led me to this truth. It was He who said: "If ye would know the truth, the truth will set you free!" Before Him today, and with you as witnesses, I make this renewed pledge. "I will do everything within my power, as far as my strength, money, talent, and time will permit, to see that America will have a rebirth of freedom; that the Government of the people, by the people, and for the people; a government under God, shall not perish from this Earth."

SIGNED: Jack Mohr 3/31/81