Thread: LIST of BIBLE Changes - Mandela Effect

LIST of BIBLE Changes - Mandela Effect

LIST of BIBLE Changes - Mandela Effect

My wife has been talking about the Mandela Effect for two days, she started off with the assasination of JFK; I remember only 4 people in the car with JFK, well there are now 6 ! I have now watched numerous videos and I see now 6 people in the car, and it looks wrong. Onto the Bible and there are numerous changes within the Holy Book, there are now passages with the following words: dwarfs, bottles, unicorn, and there are references to dragons ! Please watch the following videos.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Re: LIST of BIBLE Changes - Mandela Effect

Gazbowski said:
    My wife has been talking about the Mandela Effect for two days, she started off with the assasination of JFK; I remember only 4 people in the car with JFK, well there are now 6 ! I have now watched numerous videos and I see now 6 people in the car, and it looks wrong. Onto the Bible and there are numerous changes within the Holy Book, there are now passages with the following words: dwarfs, bottles, unicorn, and there are references to dragons ! Please watch the following videos.
    Nothing to see on these videos except two people, the first guy either doesn't know the KJV Bible nor own a Strong's Concordance or either he is mocking the text as these archaic words have always been in the KJV at lease since the 1750 update.

Seconding, the second video has been edited and is nothing more that the musings of a King James Only guy about how newer version are using updated words. He tells us "You need to trust me" -about what? We don't know because the film is heavily edited and used by the guy who created the film you posted.

Whats the point?

Crossman

Screenshots come from the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, and are quite authentic, not from a facsimile, but appear in full color photos for each page. The PDF may be downloaded here. It's a massive 1.8 gigs. If you wish, an authentic and older 1606 Geneva Bible, which basically has the same translation, may be downloaded here so that you can compare with a much smaller and easier to use file.

Title Page.jpg

The 1611 'HOLY BIBLE', 'Conteyning the Old Teftament, AND THE NEW'

To King Iames.jpg

A short letter to King 'Iames.'

Yahshua's Prayer

Matthew 6:9-13

Matthew 6.9-13.jpg

'which art in heauen', 'in earth', 'deliuer us from euill'

Highways

Judges 20:32

Judges 20.32.jpg

'high wayes'

Luke 14:23

Luke 14.23.jpg

'high wayes'

Alien

Exodus 18:3

Exodus 18.3.jpg

'I haue bene an alien'

Job 19:15

Job 19.15.jpg

'I am an aliant in their fight.'

Matrix

Exodus 13:12

Exodus 13.12.jpg

'all that openeth the matrix'

Numbers 3:12

Numbers 3.12.jpg

'all the firft borne that openeth the matrice among the children of Ifrael'

-------

I'm not going to list every example that he's brought up, but as you can see, he's been wrong on every account so far.

Now, do I argue that these translations are correct, as unchanging as they are? No, not necessarily, that is beside the point of this topic.

Because they have not been altered in the way he has claimed. However, our definitions of the words in this wicked age have been altered. For the 'firft' thing for someone to think of when they read the word 'matrix' to be a hollywood movie instead of a mother's womb, or even a mathematical set of numbers, is an obvious example of this fact.

However, if we really want to point out how the King James Bible has been unjustly changed, without any notice, ask what happened to these books, which are clearly found in the 1611 version of the King James Bible, but are now completely missing without a word...

Apocrypha.jpg

The Apocrypha.

Apocrypha Susanna.jpg

Many books have been removed, more than people think, including the Book of Susanna, which is regularly forgotten even when mentioning the original Apocrypha in the 1611 KJV. Why were they taken out?

-------

Now I must ask, was the video maker being sarcastic, making a joke about how our memories change over time, from when he was a child? I didn't get the joke until I started making this, but none-the-less, for any of those like myself who took his claims rather more seriously, as is a good habit to do when it comes to the Word of God, these screenshots prove that the versions of the King James Bible have not been altered in this way. But again...

What happened to the Apocrypha?

-------

All Glory be to Yahweh (יהוה) through Yahshua (ישוע)!
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

I like the kid in the first video that said MANIFOLD was added to the Bible because "it's a part on a car" lulz!

A picture on a book I have had for years was changed. The Last Supper - the Holy Grail Chalic is not on the table. Family film classics such as Wizard of Oz. The Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion and the Tin Man - they are 'tooled up'. New words such as Wizard, couch, unicorn and even a dinoasaur are now in Strong's Concordance. Back to the Bible, there are changes to be found.

Wizard of Oz clip.
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

No matter what's changing in the world today Gaz, just keep these verses in your heart:

Malachi 3:6 KJV (bold indicates updated word; underline added for emphasis)
    6For I am Yahweh, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Ephesians 2:19-20 KJV (bold indicates updated word; underline added for emphasis)
    19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Yahshua Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Luke 6:46-49 KJV
    46And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? 47Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: 48He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. 49But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)