Thread: The Good Samaritan

The Good Samaritan

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

The Good Samaritan scrutinizes a parable taught by Yahshua found only in Luke's Gospel 10:25-37 which He spoke in response to the question "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" Did our Christian Messiah teach universalism? Can half-breeds inherit the Kingdom of God? This upbeat sermon attempts to showcase lesser-known details from this allegory commanding faithful Israelites to be more neighborly.

MP3 @ TalkShoe

Blog Entries

Re: The Good Samaritan

The Good Samaritan [2016] scrutinizes a parable taught by Yahshua found only in Luke's Gospel 10:25-37 which He spoke in response to the question "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" Did our Christian Messiah teach universalism? Can half-breeds inherit the Kingdom of God? This upbeat sermon attempts to showcase lesser-known details from this allegory commanding faithful Israelites to be more neighborly.

MP4 | 2016

This is a really good sermon. Thank you.

Could someone help me with the woman at the well story? Was she from assur and isrealite mix?

No, she was a Samaritan, by blood an Israelite, from the tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim after their deportation in 723 BC into Assyria by Shalmaneser.. They were just more liberal, kind of like the Saducees.

"The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter (Mark 7:26)."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

The Good Samaritan – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

The Good Samaritan [2016] scrutinizes a parable taught by Yahshua found only in Luke's Gospel 10:25-37 which He spoke in response to the question "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" Did our Christian Messiah teach universalism? Can half-breeds inherit the Kingdom of God? This upbeat sermon attempts to showcase lesser-known details from this allegory commanding faithful Israelites to be more neighborly.

MP4 | 2016