Thread: Whites will be Slaughtered Unless They Give Up All Land in South Africa, Says . . .

Whites will be Slaughtered Unless They Give Up All Land in South Africa, Says . . .

Whites will be Slaughtered Unless They Give Up All Land in South Africa, Says Leading Politician
    10 Nov 2016

"Julius Malema, the leader of South Africa’s Economic Freedom Fighters (Communist and very anti-White), literally says that they won’t slaughter Whites — yet — as long as they give them what they want.

“The land must be expropriated without compensation.”

“We are not calling for the slaughter of White people, at least for now.”

“The rightful owners of the land are Black people. No White person is a rightful owner of the land here in SA and the whole of the African continent.”"

Read more of this story at:

http://whitegenocideproject.com/whit...ng-politician/

Blog Entries

Re: Whites will be Slaughtered Unless They Give Up All Land in South Africa, Says . .

In my opinion. In the USA; the situation of South Africa is on white mans radar more than conformist media puts out. Simply put a job makes it easier for white flight. The money Jews in the USA seem a little easier to avoid them the war Jews; perhaps.
    I am putting my trust in Yahweh not the God of Politics or a expensive bank account. Belief in God brings good judgement in fleeing evil.