Thread: Prince of Politics

Prince of Politics

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

Prince of Politics will likely be an unpopular sermon as it attempts to provide an alternate viewpoint regarding the "victory" of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Can the president-elect Trump be any type of "savior" when Yahweh forbids casting lots for men as our rulers (2 Chronicles 19:2, Psalm 1:1, Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 16:33)? Lucifer is the prince of this world's politics and wars against the Saints!

MP3 @ TalkShoe

Blog Entries

Re: Prince of Politics

Prince of Politics – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Prince of Politics [2016] will likely be an unpopular sermon as it attempts to provide an alternate viewpoint regarding the "victory" of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Can the president-elect Trump be any type of "savior" when Yahweh forbids casting lots for men as our rulers (2 Chronicles 19:2, Psalm 1:1, Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 16:33)? Lucifer is the prince of this world's politics and wars against the Saints!

MP4 | 2016

Excellent.

Also, if you're interested in seeing an in depth translation of Genesis 1:1, specifically for the Hebrew word (be'resheeth - בראשית) which is often translated as 'beginning,' and is the same exact word as 'first-fruits', then check out this blog!
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Amen, brother. I'm glad somebody finally stated the obvious.

The jew places evil next to ugly to make it seem less dangerous.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Prince of Politics (Studio)

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

Prince of Politics (Studio) will likely be an unpopular sermon as it attempts to provide an alternate viewpoint regarding the "victory" of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Can the president-elect Trump be any type of "savior" when Yahweh forbids casting lots for men as our rulers (2 Chronicles 19:2, Psalm 1:1, Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 16:33)? Lucifer is the prince of this world's politics and wars against the Saints!

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Prince of Politics – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Prince of Politics [2016] will likely be an unpopular sermon as it attempts to provide an alternate viewpoint regarding the "victory" of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Can the president-elect Trump be any type of "savior" when Yahweh forbids casting lots for men as our rulers (2 Chronicles 19:2, Psalm 1:1, Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 16:33)? Lucifer is the prince of this world's politics and wars against the Saints!

MP4 | 2016