Thread: Jacob Have I Loved

Jacob Have I Loved

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

Jacob Have I Loved explains why Esau was hated by Yahweh and proves his brother Jacob was fancied because he contended for the birthright. Was trickery involved in Jacob's blessing? What did Esau do to anger God? This broadcast of The Covenant Gathering aired on Euro Folk Radio and uses the non-canonized books of Jasher 27:8-14, 2nd Esdras 6:9 and Jubilees 19:10-23 to verify Edom is cursed.

MP3 @ TalkShoe
    Last edited by admin; 10-15-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Jacob Have I Loved

Jacob Have I Loved – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Jacob Have I Loved [2016] explains why Esau was hated by Yahweh and proves his brother Jacob was fancied because he contended for the birthright. Was trickery involved in Jacob's blessing? What did Esau do to anger God? This broadcast of The Covenant Gathering aired on Euro Folk Radio and uses the non-canonized books of Jasher 27:8-14, 2nd Esdras 6:9 and Jubilees 19:10-23 to verify Edom is cursed.

MP4 | 2016

Blog Entries

I enjoyed the sermon by the distinguished Pastor Vissor. He really has talent to preach to everyday people. I will never have the biblical knowledge in my lifetime as the the Pastor. Though it will be a great resource to testify and bring honor to Jesus Christ. In my opinion I figure that people who vote for Hillary Clinton are compared to Esau not cherishing their Israelite birthright.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I appreciate the kind words, frey#89.

There were a few errors in this sermon but it was good practice for what's to come.

Yahweh bless you,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

Jacob Have I Loved – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Jacob Have I Loved [2016] explains why Esau was hated by Yahweh and proves his brother Jacob was fancied because he contended for the birthright. Was trickery involved in Jacob's blessing? What did Esau do to anger God? This broadcast of The Covenant Gathering aired on Euro Folk Radio and uses the non-canonized books of Jasher 27:8-14, 2nd Esdras 6:9 and Jubilees 19:10-23 to verify Edom is cursed.

MP4 | 2016