Thread: The Stone of Destiny (3 parts)

The Stone of Destiny (3 parts)

English monarchs throughout history have been coronated sitting on top of a large stone known as the coronation stone. This stone is called various other names including The Stone of Destiny, The Stone of Scone, Jacobs Pillar, and the stone of Bethel. The stone has been used throughout history by various civilizations on which to crown their monarchs. It is spoken about in the Bible and is known as Jacobs pillar. This is a very early part of the Bible and dates back to around 2000 B.C. Amazingly the stone was stolen from Westminster Abbey in 1950, and a fake one returned a few months later. This fact leads to questions about the legitimacy of the current English monarch Elizabeth. Does the fact she was coronated on a fake stone mean she is not the Queen? -- See http://www.richplanet.net/ for more information

Part 2:

Part 3:
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Re: The Stone of Destiny(3 parts)

Concerning the video “The Stone of Destiny(3 parts)” - I can’t help but be amazed that both Richard D. Hall the interview and his guest agreeing that the Pillar of Fire and the Pillar of Smoke of Yahweh actually had a UFO hidden inside?
    I am dedicating this song by the late Larry Norman to this “Out of this World” nonsense.

Crossman

Larry Norman ! Wow ! I saw him perform in Liverpool either 1979 or 80/81 ! Great performer.

I will have to watch the three videos again Crossman, but I half remember UFOs being discussed.

As for UFOs, well, I've seen quite a few, and living near John Lennon Airport, and the old airport, I knows my planes and helicopters thats for sure ! Life elsewhere, yes sireeeeeee.
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Quote Originally Posted by gazbowski View Post
    Larry Norman ! Wow ! I saw him perform in Liverpool either 1979 or 80/81 ! Great performer.

I will have to watch the three videos again Crossman, but I half remember UFOs being discussed.

As for UFOs, well, I've seen quite a few, and living near John Lennon Airport, and the old airport, I knows my planes and helicopters thats for sure ! Life elsewhere, yes sireeeeeee.
    Gazbowski,
    I have to tell you after that UFO statement my wife and I really couldn't go on watching the videos.

I just found their comments reminded me of this nonsensical UFO song by Larry. For these guys to claim the Pillar of Fire or the Pillar of Smoke had a UFO hidden inside and as the interview said, aliens, was to me just crazy.

Concerning Larry, I also saw Larry in 1975 and still have the original poster for the show. Larry had changed in the late 90's when I saw him again. He was pretty much mixed up in the ideas of white privilege diversity saying he wished he had been born a black man to the white crowd at the end of the show. It was tragic to hear and a great silence fell upon the crowd in unbelief. I prayed that the Lord would open his eyes to such a false premise. As the Word says:

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked (lawless ones), fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:17-18 KJB

Yes the Lawless Ones who lead us and our kinfolk astray. For Yahweh said:

Lev 20:24b I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. 25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. 26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

Crossman

Crossman, tonight I will attempt to watch the videos. I know we are not alone, so will be interested to see how the UFO talk pans out. I am in the school of thought which thinks the book of Ezekiel speaks of UFOs and ETs. My personal experience has shown me that their are many different lifeforms about, one experience in particular proved to me that we are not alone.

Very sad to hear that Larry Norman said that ! He was a wonderful performer when he came to Liverpool. He must have been really messed up to say what he did.

A really good book 'Book of Tephi'

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4G...ew?usp=sharing

Tephi talks about bringing the stone with them in her writings.

Quote Originally Posted by campchar View Post
    A really good book 'Book of Tephi'

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4G...ew?usp=sharing

Tephi talks about bringing the stone with them in her writings.
    I can't believe I haven't read this before. Thanks you. Rep +1