Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Natural Remedies Thread

Obadiah 1:18

Natural Remedies Thread

Just type whatever ails you into the site's search engine and up will come the natural remedy or remedies for it. The thing I like about this site is that it provides lots of feedback on the various cures from people who've tried them, so you get a good idea as to which cure is going to work best for you. My favorite remedy is the apple cider vinegar and honey in warm water, which will get rid of the flu or the common cold in two days or less if you take it several times a day. It's worked for me.

http://www.earthclinic.com/index.html

Thumbs up Re: Earth Clinic: Great Site for Natural Remedies

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Just type whatever ails you into the site's search engine and up will come the natural remedy or remedies for it. The thing I like about this site is that it provides lots of feedback on the various cures from people who've tried them, so you get a good idea as to which cure is going to work best for you. My favorite remedy is the apple cider vinegar and honey in warm water, which will get rid of the flu or the common cold in two days or less if you take it several times a day. It's worked for me.

An excellent link, friend! I bookmarked this.

We should steer clear of big brother’s "pharmaceutical solutions" as much as possible.

Re: Earth Clinic: Great Site for Natural Remedies

I had a fungal infection last week, so I looked up a cure for it on Earth Clinic. Most people recommended a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution, which you can buy for a few bucks in any chemist or supermarket. I tried it and voila! a few days later the infection was gone. I didn't have to go to a doctor or shell out for a more expensive pharmaceutical product that wouldn't have worked nearly as well.

Re: Earth Clinic: Great Site for Natural Remedies

Great link. I agree with Solomon. Natural remedies should always be preferred over manmade junk. I'm a huge fan of peroxide. It actually disinfects a countertop (bathroom or kitchen) better than chlorine bleach or other store bought disinfectants. I buy a food grade variety that is potentially dangerous if not diluted properly. If I feel like I'm coming down with a virus I put 7 drops in an 8OZ glass of water or juice as a deterrent. Of course, I also use Echinacea, Oil of Oregano, and Olive Leaf Extract as well.

Herbal Remedies

For anyone who wants to learn more about medicinal plants and how to use them at home, Herbal Remedies provides essential information on how to safely use herbal medicines and shows you how to create your own remedies to target common ailments.

DOWNLOAD

Blog Entries

Re: Herbal Remedies

Yahweh would not put us down here without the ability to take care of ourselves naturally.

There's an herb for every pharmaceutical.
    Gna!

For anyone who wants to learn more about medicinal plants and how to use them at home, Herbal Remedies provides essential information on how to safely use herbal medicines and shows you how to create your own remedies to target common ailments.

DOWNLOAD
    Now that's a handy PDF to have around the house!

Thanks for posting this.

Here is kind of a companion book to the first one.

This A-Z guide offers quick, effective, and natural first aid suggestions for common household emergencies and boo-boos. Stock your first aid kit with simple make-ahead home remedies to ensure you have the necessary supplies on hand for when accidents strike!

DOWNLOAD