Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Natural Remedies Thread

Re: Mother Nature & Her Natural Remedies Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    This thread offers food for thought, literally. Great material.
    Thanks Joe. If I'd have known about some of the natural cancer treatments before my father's and my own cancer I would have tried them out - even my dad would have tried !
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...nths-live.html

Cannabis oil cured my bowel cancer, claims father, 33, 'given just 18 months to live'

David Hibbitt was diagnosed in 2012 after initially being told he had piles
    Underwent chemo, radiotherapy and surgery but was told he was terminal
    Desperate, he researched online and bought cannabis oil, at £50 a month
    Credits it with his remarkable recovery and is now cancer-free
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Given 3-5 Months To Live, This Is How She Blew That Away!

I'm a firm believer that big brother should have no regulations on a natural plant.

Thank you for starting this thread and posting these films, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    I'm a firm believer that big brother should have no regulations on a natural plant.

Thank you for starting this thread and posting these films, brother.
    Thanks brother, your kind words are much appreciated. Here's a video which is relevant to big brother's indecent control on nature's wonderful offering.

Scott Tips - Codex Alimentarius: Corporate Controlled 'Health' - AV4 - National Health Federation

I really must chew my food. I do it say 50/50 but now I will try to hit the top mark ASAP !!!

Ancient Cannabis 'Burial Shroud' Discovered in Desert Oasis

Ancient Cannabis 'Burial Shroud' Discovered in Desert Oasis

01_pot_burial.adapt.1190.1.jpg
    Cannabis plants were arranged across the body of a middle-aged man before his burial in Turpan, China, around 2,500 years ago.

Archaeologists are hailing the discovery of an "extraordinary cache" of cannabis found in an ancient burial in northwest China, saying that the unique find adds considerably to our understanding of how ancient Eurasian cultures used the plant for ritual and medicinal purposes.

In a report in the journal Economic Botany, archaeologist Hongen Jiang and his colleagues describe the burial of an approximately 35-year-old adult man with Caucasian features in China's Turpan Basin. The man had been laid out on a wooden bed with a reed pillow beneath his head.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2...eology-botany/

Re: Ancient Cannabis 'Burial Shroud' Discovered in Desert Oasis

Blog Entries

Re: Herbal Remedies

Looking for a Old sermon herb for the service of man.
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.