Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: UK Column News: 19th - 23rd September, 2016

WEDNESDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2016.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2016.

START Truth & Reconciliation in Canada : the Abuse of Indigenous Children
    05:12 Enablers, Whistleblowers, Silence… Victims are Betrayed by the State
    07:24 Abused children : killed by Electroshock & found buried in the ground
    11:48 Infrastructure Privatisation - & Financial interests dismantling Nations
    13:27 Brooks Newmark : a compromised Man – Betrayer of Bashar al-Assad
    15:48 Murderers in High Office & the Fell Atrocity of the Libyan Desolation
    19:21 Weapons flows started in Benghazi & travelled via Turkey into Syria...
    23:14 ISIS equivalents Ahrar al-Sham : Moderates who Decapitate Children
    25:23 Yemenis Die in Droves as the Western Press is Complicit in Bloodshed
    29:19 Lawsuits Against State Terrorism – ‘To pry open the Saudi Enigma…’
    34:24 British Forces : Mental Health & the Betrayal of Forced Lariam Intake
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2016.

START Fred McBride – Year Zero for T.U.S.L.A. | Aberdeen & Dunblane
    05:21 Death of toddler Brandon Muir was preventable : whitewash Inquiry
    09:54 Questions for Fred McBride : Fraud, Malfeasance & Brazen Criminality
    14:12 Nicola Sturgeon ‘Intervenes in Individual Cases,’ when it is Advantageous
    17:29 Open Consultations for the Public : ‘No to Named Persons’ & John Swinney
    22:15 Parliament is Subordinate to its Sovereign British governors : aka ‘the People’
    27:23 A Highland Investigation : Massive Corruption, Persecution, Inversion & Fraud
    31:45 Dunblane Assembly as Northern Exposure & UK Column gather in their Dissent
    34:12 Incomprehensible Economic Blackmail : Deutsche Bank & the Insanities of QE
    37:23 TTIP – TPP – TISA – CETA & ‘the Mythical Free Markets of Neofeudalism…’
    39:35 Britain Leads the Charge of Transnational Agreements : Treaties of Subversion
    41:24 Syria : White Helmets receive "alternative Nobel Peace Prize" despite terror links
    45:51 European Conference on Sustainable Cities & Towns : Euro Fiefdoms in Progress

UK Column News: 26th - 30TH September, 2016

MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2016

This episode of the UK News has an American interest to it, things are heading into a deep and dark black hole. I am glad that my life is closer to my leaving this hellish planet but I pray for those who are just being born because if we don't stand up against these monsters we are surely doomed. Death Camps anyone ?

START Matthew Rycroft accuses Russia & Syria of Aggressive Bombing
    04:25 Sheer Propaganda as the BBC produces a dubious ‘Aleppo Diary’
    05:32 George Osborne says ‘ISIS is fuelled by our failure to destroy Syria’
    09:24 ‘Failed State Actors’ is a designation utilised to permit Drone warfare
    11:42 Departures from Reality, with farcical ‘Air Commodore’ Dean Andrew
    14:57 Brandon Lewis MP & the Moral Destitution of the British Police Forces
    21:24 Masquerading as the NHS : ‘An Incremental Privatisation by Stealth…’
    27:45 Isolation Camps for whoever the Police believe to be ‘Infectious threats’
    32:14 Quarantine protocols with vast totalitarian Arrest & Detention powers
    38:52 Malevolent Agendas & the Massive Euthanasia of the Elderly of Britain
    39:31 ‘It’s something that’s lapping at your feet now - like a Naziesque tsunami.’
    41:27 The Rule of Law : Sovereign Glastonbury stage another Town Hall Event
    42:31 According to itself, the Bank of England ‘Operates in the Public Interest…’
    44:23 Degradation of the Lords : ‘Quarter the House!’ Constitutional Reformers
    45:47 Assisted dying & the withdrawal of ‘treatment’ as if sustenance were ‘Medicine.’

Assert the Rule of Law in Glastonbury this Tuesday 27th from 7PM at the Town Hall (41:00)

Blog Entries

Re: UK Column News: 26th - 30TH September, 2016

In my personal view. I have read many places that the UK has strong hate crime laws on speech. The reporters works around the Jew controlled society norms and puts out common sense facts about the dictatorship in place. The USA is ruled by the same entity. Segregation from the violence of non whites is not talked about opening in the USA either. Only the brave and hard working Pastors and Nationalists of all the once great white countries of the earth dare speak up on the internet or newsletters about racial survival.
    May the lord provide peace for the brave Men of the UK column news.

The UK Column have been away for a few days, but they have returned today, I hope to put today's video up when they upload it.

Frey, I have heard of peoples homes being raided for accounts of alleged hate speech. 1984 is settling in fine and dandy. There is some good news, people are starting to notice !

TUESDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER 2016

FRIDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016

UK Column News: Monday 3rd - Friday 7th October, 2016

MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER, 2016

Published on 3 Oct 2016

Today's UK Column News with Brian Gerrish & Mike Robinson, including:

START A Pack of Lies : Article 50, the Great Repeal & ‘Domestic Law’
    04:27 Shadow Home Secretary Andy Burnham : ‘Strange political times…’
    05:19 An EU Defence Structure : Former Major General Thomson speaks
    08:42 International Development Secretary Patel : Afghan Intrigues Apace.
    09:58 Harriet Baldwin & the ‘Special Relationship’ twixt USA & Britain…
    11:47 Ash Carter, ‘Advocate in Chief’ for Global thermonuclear Apocalypse
    14:51 The Sophisticated Interface of Manufactured Propaganda & Surveillance
    15:48 A Fake Protest in White Helmets - Paris ‘Demonstration’ Reveals False News
    17:29 'Government will never gamble with out National Security’ : Liar Fallon
    21:32 British Networks in formation : Lincoln, Chichester, Milton Keynes & Totnes
    22:41 Despicable ‘Chancellor’ of the Exchequer Impoverishes the Nation with Lies

NB Residents of Totnes, Lincoln, Chichester and Milton Keynes are advised form sovereign networks immediately - contact info@britishconstitutiongroup.com for details of participation.

Re: UK Column News: Monday 3rd - Friday 7th October, 2016

TUESDAY 4TH OCTOBER, 2016.

START Ryabkov Highlights the profound Cognitive Gymnastics of Atlanticist Rhetoric
    04:12 Paradoxes amidst the Tragic & Gradual Decline into Global Wartime
    05:47 Suspension of International Plutonium Agreement & Domestic Prep.
    12:58 Endless Tensions in the South China Sea : new US-Philippine Drills
    17:42 Houthi & Saleh Alliance Makes Gains in Yemen Tobias Elwood
    21:27 Afghanistan : ‘I cannot envisage a more scrutinised battlefield…’
    22:51 ‘Derogation will protect no one…’ Questions over ‘Liberty…’
    27:23 Smart Cities & the Massive Drive for Biometric Facial Recognition
    29:59 The British Constitution Group, Winchester & the Sovereign Networks
    32:42 ‘Right Honourable Elizabeth Truss MP…’ Rule of Law, & Common Law?
    35:23 A despicable Chapter of our collective past - the Tortures of a ‘Cruel Britannia’
    42:12 In Broad Daylight... the Gaslighting of the Public with Reanimated corpse-Witches