Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: The UK Column News(daily Mon-Fri) Better than the BBC !

UK Column News - Brexit Fraud, Faith In Israel & 9/11 (9th September 2016)

START Mayists Declare ‘Schools Revolution’ to Annihilate Young Minds
    04:57 A Controlled Demolition : Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
    07:41 Paul Craig Roberts, Structural Engineers & Free-fall Acceleration
    09:32 ‘The implications are enormous - Nations are being Manipulated.’
    11:29 Congressman Trey Gowdy holds the highest criminals to Account
    17:12 North Korean Nukes - Fallonist ‘Peacekeepers’ - Divide et Impera
    21:27 Syrian lies, the fallen King David & Conservative Friends of Israel
    25:42 General Wesley Clark & a Ruin of ‘Seven Countries in Five Years’
    27:53 Mayist Theatre as Tusk is told : the British will have their Divorce.

‘In the 1984 World of Scottish politics…’ : Blatant, naked Totalitarianism.

UK Column News: 12 - 16th September, 2016

UK Column News - Traitor May, Syrian Ceasefire & Media Monopoly (12th September 2016)

START September : Barren Pension Schemes & Uncharted Waters
    05:47 Negotiated Ceasefire in Syria as Russia bears American lies
    09:25 Rail Infrastructure Developments in China continue Apace
    12:41 Destructive Persistence : the language of Common Purpose
    17:52 Change Agents – ‘Cultural Intelligence’ – & Hypnotic NLP
    24:19 Borders in the Contemporary World : Post Brexit concerns
    28:37 City States & the Neofeudal Regionalisation of all Nations
    32:41 Media Consolidation & the Local Franchises of the State
    35:24 Brexit & the European Superstate : Media Coverage…
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Re: UK Column News: 12 - 16th September, 2016

UK Column News - The Mayoral Cartel, Syria Defies Israel & the Rule of Law (13th September 2016)

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

UK Column News - EU Military, Digital Courts & Political Prisoner Melanie Shaw (14th September 2016)

Blog Entries

great posts. All of them. I apreciate the work of great men who contribute to the cause of good in the name of Yahweh.

UK Column News - No Quick Brexit, Weaponised Media & the New Cold War (15th September 2016)

UK Column News - Fig Leaf Farage, Anti-semitism & the Monthly Briefing (16th September 2016)

UK Column News: 19th - 23rd September, 2016

UK Column News - Axis of Evil (US-UK-ISIS), Globalist Farage & Migrant Warfare (19th September 2016)

START Russian Foreign Ministry : ‘the White House is defending Islamic State’
    04:54 ‘All we saw in reality was the expansion of ISIS,’ & US support for Al Qaeda
    07:12 The Supreme Crime of All International Crimes : the Crime of Aggression
    09:23 Forward Observers; ‘An extremely well planned operation,’ & the Grand Mufti
    11:45 Ceasefires, frustration, betrayal, lies, resurgence, Aleppo, equipment & ‘Aid…’
    12:13 Pipelines, Dier ez-Sur & ‘All the areas that being contested’ by the US & its Allies
    14:57 Annexation, ‘Safe Zones,’ Gas, Oil… & Turkish Citizenship gifted as Bribes.
    19:41 ‘This is not Journalism.’ Cathy Newman is a tool for Imperialism : nothing less.
    24:17 Syrian people are infuriated with ‘All the Terrorists’ – there is no differentiation.
    29:23 ‘Merged with al-Nusra to bolster their equipment… they were that well equipped.’
    32:41 - A Whistlestop Tour of the Transnational Drive to Achieve Global Governance -
    37:59 The ‘Street of Death’ in Homms, the Weaponised Refugee Crisis - & the Migrants
    43:25 Farage, the Farce of Western Geopolitical Propaganda, al-Nusra & ‘Crusader Pigs…’

Re: UK Column News: 19th - 23rd September, 2016

TUESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2016.

START White Helmets : ‘Russia Bombed A Red Crescent Aid Convoy!’
    04:12 ‘Nothing flies out there without Britain & the US knowing about it.’
    05:43 Dayr al-Zawr Betrayal : Massacre of Syrian Troops by Western Forces
    07:25 Putin Wins Elections in Russia despite the NGO Propaganda Complex
    11:02 Idiotic Transnational Diplomats Waste Time & Money in Bratislava
    19:14 ‘All this is inverted language,’ & the Ruin of British Defence Capacities
    21:23 British Strategic Infrastructure : Communist Stakes in the Mayist Regime
    24:12 This is a ‘cold, calm, calculated, Hostile-Takeover,’ as China Builds Inroads.
    29:24 Former Admiral Boyce, disintegration of the British Navy, Traitors at Large
    30:47 The EU Military is ‘something that already exists and the UK has accepted.’
    35:14 Deployment of a Five Thousand Strong NATO Force in Latvia - vs Russia.
    37:52 ‘Annihilation of British Aircraft Carrier Expertise,’ as the Military is Destroyed
    41:23 Massive Profits : High-Flying Legal Team Hunts British Veterans (of Unjust Wars)

Please give particular attention to the quotes from John Redwood found after the 30:00 mark :

"I found Sir Michael’s statement that he will continue to veto a European army all the time the UK remains in the EU perplexing. Now we are leaving I do no see it is any business of ours to veto what they are going to do when we leave it. It just annoys the very countries we wish to be friends with as we depart.

Nor do I understand how Sir Michael can veto something that already exists and the UK has accepted. The EU has established eighteen battle groups, each at battalion strength, with a rota so that any two of them can be deployed at any time by the European Council. As the EU’s own website sets out "The battlegroup concept provides the EU with a specific tool in the range of rapid response capabilities."

Re: UK Column News: 19th - 23rd September, 2016

START White Helmets : ‘Russia Bombed A Red Crescent Aid Convoy!’
    04:12 ‘Nothing flies out there without Britain & the US knowing about it.’
    Russian, Syrian Air Forces did not strike UN aid convoy in Aleppo - Russian MoD
    21 Sep 2016

" . . .On Tuesday the United Nations has reversed allegations that its aid convoy in Syria was the target of an airstrike. "We are not in a position to determine whether these were in fact airstrikes. We are in a position to say that the convoy was attacked," UN humanitarian spokesman Jens Laerke said.

The UN spoke of a draft error while referring to the initial term of ‘airstrike.’

Read more of the story at:

https://www.rt.com/news/359990-russi...aleppo-strike/

Crossman