Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Thursday 13th. July, 2017.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

EZEKIEL 18:4
    For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child – both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

Friday 14th. July, 2017.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child – both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

In my individual opinion;;;A point was brought up that was interesting on the July 14th;; UK column ;; that racial Identity has a answer to. About women in the military. Though in my opinion race has a IQ factor as well. Some races outside the Ada-mic races in general are slightly retarded and allowed to get promotions and special hiring rights in all sectors in society of the USA for over 70 years. Gender equality just another issue clouding the reality of law and order to a free sovereign nation state. I can even go further and say common purpose in the UK can be tied to Racial and gender equality.

Monday 17th. July, 2017.

Wednesday 19th. July, 2017.

*No UK Column for Tuesday 18th July, 2017.

Thursday 20th July, 2017.