Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Tuesday 19th December, 2017.

Final UK Column of the year ! Back on 3rd January 2018
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Thursday 4th January, 2018.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Friday 5th January, 2018.

Blog Entries

United Kingdom like all the other predominating white countries of the earth are being taken advantage and used. Pray the white British people are considered worthy of the right of self determination and living space by a world government someday. So much shame have been put on the shoulders of honest productive white people of the USA and UK.

Fact;;; the average non white on the planet is distracted and harassed less than white young people. With affirmative action in place it is run to reduce birthrates of white people in general by empowering homos and mentally weak non christian Identity conscience women.

In my belief; [[[[[[ With the strong hate crime laws being implemented;;;UK column does bring as much pride as legally possible to their people.

Monday 8th January, 2018.

Tuesday 9th January, 2018.

Wednesday 10th January, 2018.

Thursday 11th January, 2018

Friday 12th January, 2018.

Monday 15th January, 2017