Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Tuesday 10th April, 2018.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Wednesday 11th April, 2018.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Thursday 12th April, 2018.

Friday 13th April, 2018.

Monday 16th April, 2018.

Tuesday 17th April, 2018

Wednesday 18th. April, 2018.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gazbowski View Post
    Wednesday 18th. April, 2018.

My personal concern goes out to the UK column. No matter how hard the talk goes to avoid the conquers of the UK. Behavior modification interests from Israel is strong. The Israel first movement with the masons getting wealthy by selling out their country is hard to overcome as time goes by. Its like a funeral or a long goodbye to our kinsmen and brothers in arms. The more time Yahweh gives our people the better. May Yahweh allow our people to tarry on many many years.

Thursday 19th April, 2018.

Friday 20th April, 2018.