Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Thursday 8th February, 2018.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Friday 9th February, 2018.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Monday 12th February, 2018.

Tuesday 13th February, 2018.

Wednesday 14th February, 2018.

Thursday 15th February, 2018.

Friday 16th February, 2018.

Monday 19th. February, 2018.

Monday 20th February, 2018.

Wednesday 21st February, 2018.