Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Thursday 12th. October, 2017.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Lot of working people ignore the schemes of big society to fool them into believing they are going to be equal to highly shilled professionals and business owners. Only the energetic young keep up ;;;then later they are thrown away.

Dreams besides;;; white people are being replaced. These non white illegal immigrants in Europe and USA are crazy dreamers;;; if life is about being being a profession football player or CEO. Rule of law and workers rights matter. Thanks for the info UK column.

My Yahweh bless the people of UK seeking right. Of course the under reported kinsmen in South Africa.

Friday 13th October, 2017.

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Monday 16th October, 2017.

Tuesday 17th October, 2017.

Wednesday 18th October, 2017.

The UK Column resumes normal service this coming Monday 23rd October, 2017. Due to other commitments they were otherwise engaged and couldn't broadcast on Thursday and Friday, sorry for not posting this earlier but health issues dictated otherwise.