Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Re: The UK Column News(daily Mon-Fri) Better than the BBC !

I just heard that a UKIP Jewish candidate publicly burned the New Testament. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    I just heard that a UKIP Jewish candidate publicly burned the New Testament. SMH
    Not heard anything about that Billy, will try and find more out.

Here is today's episode of UK Column.

Thursday 20th April, 2017.

Brian Gerrish and Mike Robinson with today's news update from the UK Column, including possible boots on the ground in Syria being driven by the British government, UK election and Theresa May in "Brexit" talks with president of European Parliament.
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

EZEKIEL 18:4
    For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child – both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

UKIP Manchester mayoral candidate Shneur Odze criticized for tweeting image of smoldering scriptures on Passover eve. ... A high-profile rabbi and aspiring politician stirred up controversy in British media when he burned a Bible on the eve of Passover.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-rabb...-sparking-ire/

I have heard many respectable preachers bring up child sacrifice involving draining blood ect... in Joo synagogues. The Talmud does promote this to my knowledge. Perhaps the child abuse investigation should put the Joo synagogues under 24 hour surveillance the same way the average British white person is for various hate speech, ect..... How do you think the joo would feel if they could not raise there kids without being brain washed to self destructive indoctrination to their future happiness and freedom of a non white cease-pool invasion. To even not allow you to have the pride of life of being a parent if you refuse to obey ;; without constantly being humiliated by a 24 hour surveillance police state.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    I have heard many respectable preachers bring up child sacrifice involving draining blood ect... in Joo synagogues. The Talmud does promote this to my knowledge. Perhaps the child abuse investigation should put the Joo synagogues under 24 hour surveillance the same way the average British white person is for various hate speech, ect..... How do you think the joo would feel if they could not raise there kids without being brain washed to self destructive indoctrination to their future happiness and freedom of a non white cease-pool invasion. To even not allow you to have the pride of life of being a parent if you refuse to obey ;; without constantly being humiliated by a 24 hour surveillance police state.

Agree with you 100%. Yes, 'they' would not tolerate any interference in their family affairs. Its at the point where any negative criticism of 'them' can land you in hot water with the police. Its one law for us and one law for them. What is not spoken of is the secret intelligence services have evidence of child abuse going on from the lowest level to the highest level of government. They could bring the whole house of cards down, but it would be a brave thing to do.

Friday 21st April, 2017.

Also from the UK Column comes a very interesting interview with a former British Ambassador to Syria. A must watch. Mr Ford is indeed an honorable man.

See you next week.
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child – both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

Monday 24th. April, 2017.

Brian Gerrish and Mike Robinson with today's news update from the UK Column.

Tuesday 25th. April, 2017.

Brian Gerrish and Mike Robinson are joined by David Ellis for today's UK Column News, and also by vaccine campaigners Polly Tommey and Dr Suzanne Humphries.

Wednesday 26th. April, 2017.

Brian Gerrish, Mike Robinson and Alex Thomson with today's news update from the UK Column.
    Last edited by gazbowski; 04-27-2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: delete two words.

Re: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Thursday 27th. April 2017.

Brian Gerrish and Mike Robinson with today's UK Column News.

Re: The UK Column News - Better than the BBC!

Friday 28th. April, 2017.

Final show of a mind boggling week ! Trump - Theresa May - Boris Johnson etc etc are acting out a crumbling freak show.

Brian Gerrish, Mike Robinson and David Scott with today's news update from the UK Column.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/