Thread: WINDS OF WAR: IS RUSSIA CONDUCTING A MASSIVE MOBILIZATION OF TROOPS FOR AN INVASION

WINDS OF WAR: IS RUSSIA CONDUCTING A MASSIVE MOBILIZATION OF TROOPS FOR AN INVASION

Re: WINDS OF WAR: IS RUSSIA CONDUCTING A MASSIVE MOBILIZATION OF TROOPS FOR AN INVASI

Follow the money trail for source of 'Russian threat' paranoia
    August 22, 2016
    " You’d have to have been locked in a wardrobe if you live in the West not to have heard ominous phrases like ‘The Russian threat’, ‘Russian aggression in Europe’ and ‘Russia set to invade Poland/Estonia/ Ukraine/Finland’.

Certain people are trying to scare us witless about Russia and the ‘threat’ the country apparently poses. The hysteria reminds one to the build up to the Iraq war, when we were warned every day about the ‘threat’ of Saddam’s deadly WMDs, which - surprise, surprise - turned out not to exist.

Now, we can talk for hours about grand, highfalutin theories in the field of geopolitics and international relations in attempts to explain why this is happening.

But ‘follow the money’ trail is all we really have to do. Ask yourself who benefits financially from all this scaremongering and then you’ll understand it.

This week, The Intercept revealed how US defense contractors have been telling investors that the so-called ’Russian threat’ was good for business."

Read more of this story at:

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/356726-ru...aranoia-money/

PUTIN HAS NO INTENTIONS TO MEET WITH UKRAINE PRESIDENT POROSHENKO

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

EZEKIEL 18:4
    For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child – both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

Re: PUTIN HAS NO INTENTIONS TO MEET WITH UKRAINE PRESIDENT POROSHENKO

In my opinion. Wartime propaganda between predominately white industrialized countries benefits mass immigration of non white third and fourth worlders over time. For example world war 2 helped non whites find jobs in the Soviet Union from the high death rate of its people. These Wars benefit the destruction of our race and make it harder to secure our borders. You name the war, Iraq, Cold War World war 1, Vietnam, Korea. If physically fit white men are physically and mentally scared from war then who is available to do the hard dangerous work that keeps society going...
    You guessed it;; non whites from the third and fourth world, guys it is not going to be 6 women to one guy ever. somebody is going to do the labor; I agree fellow kinsmen could have imperfect habits but non whites are going to take their place;;;; then who wins??