Thread: PARIS TO OPEN TWO NEW CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR THOUSANDS OF UK-BOUND MIGRANTS

PARIS TO OPEN TWO NEW CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR THOUSANDS OF UK-BOUND MIGRANTS

Blog Entries

Re: PARIS TO OPEN TWO NEW CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR THOUSANDS OF UK-BOUND MIGRANTS

Great post. Once the refugees get citizenship they use the hate laws of society to push what ever they want. From the few remaining jobs to any afordable housing available.
    Esau Edom is explained in the bible. Yahweh will show salvation to those who seek his face.

Re: PARIS TO OPEN TWO NEW CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR THOUSANDS OF UK-BOUND MIGRANTS

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Great post. Once the refugees get citizenship they use the hate laws of society to push what ever they want. From the few remaining jobs to any afordable housing available.
    Esau Edom is explained in the bible. Yahweh will show salvation to those who seek his face.
    A few months ago I was on the other side of the fence, but now I see what has been happening ! I see more and more non whites where I live and cannot see this trend being reversed, as too many of my brothers and sisters are blind to what is happening before their eyes - blinded by the Idiot Box, the curse/cult of celebrity, and what the latest gadget/i phone is.

English football, the Premier League, now has just 33% of English born players to choose from ! Ever since Sky's Murdock pumped his evil money into the game we have seen more and more foreign players take the place of those born on this island. The Liverpool team doesn't even have a Liverpool born player in the team !

The national team played Slovakia earlier on and there where no non whites in their side. England on the other hand had 2 non whites in the starting 11.

People need to wake up, and fast !

Blog Entries

Thanks for the information. I heard a sermon from pastor Peters many years ago. It speaks on people worship what they fear.
    My opinion in the USA is that the government security of Esau Edom protects the non whites, refugees so strongly that being to scared to talk or speak out is common. Its normal to give these guys anything they want because they help Esau Edom devour Jacob Isreal.
    I figure trusting Yahweh is the best path for me. The devil is tricky. easy to get caught up in double think if try hard to figure.

This may be the one you listened to. Words and Power by Pastor Peters:

"The Bible teaches the tongue can set the course of our lives and even defile the body. Words can affect our health, wealth and happiness.

Scriptures for America Worldwide is an international outreach ministry of the LaPorte Church
    of Christ and is directed by Pastor Peter J. Peters. This ministry is dedicated to proclaiming the true Gospel of Christ Jesus throughout the earth, and to revealing to Americans and the Western Nations their true Biblical Identity."

Thanks Crossman, will watch this video later.