Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Satan: Anointed Cherub That Covereth

Re: Anointed Cherub That Covereth

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    No doubt Yahweh is omnipresent.
    Amen! We must understand that Yah has created this enemy for a reason;

Proverbs 16:4; "Yahweh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

Isaiah 45:7; "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I Yahweh do all these things."

Job 26:13; "By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent."

Amos 3:6; "Shall there be evil in a city, and Yahweh hath not done it?"

It's really how we handle them that matters to Yah;

Psalm 97:10; "Ye that love Yahweh, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked."

Proverbs 8:13; "The fear of Yahweh is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate."

Psalm 139:22; "I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies."

"Holy hate" -- what a concept!

Re: Satan: Anointed Cherub That Covereth

The Origins of Satan

by Frank Begatti (Posted Tue, 29 Jun 2010 04:27:39 +0000)
    The Battle Against the Dragon

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Facial characteristics of the typical Jew

There is definitely something about the Jew face that stands out. Following are a number of pictures of Jews. It's easy to see their unique characteristics:

woody..jpg mel_brooks..jpg George%20Burns..jpg 340x..jpg judge-judy..jpg rdreyfuss..jpg Henry%20Kissinge&#114.jpg pope-benedict..jpg dustin-hoffman-0&#49.jpg golda_meir..jpg ben-stiller-pict&#11.jpg bette-midler-cur&#10.jpg album-the-movie-a.jpg

Woody Allen, Mel Brooks, George Burns, Rodney Dangerfield, Judy Sheindlin, Richard Dreyfuss, Henry Kissinger, Pope Benedict, Dustin Hoffman, Golda Meir, Ben Stiller, Bette Midler, Barbara Streisand. These are a drop in the bucket. Hollyweird and Washington D.C. are crammed with them.

Re: Facial characteristics of the typical Jew

Satan is undoubtably real.

Just look around his world!

I believe that Satan is real but I don't believe that he has any power over Gods chosen.
    He is the deceiver of mankind and of all those without Christ but he is not to be feared as a boogey man.
    Most of those who sever him have no idea that they are doing so which is a great deception.
    Some who serve him stand in the pulpit of todays churches, other make movies and television programs that subtlety lead people through the wide gate.
    As Jesus said to the jews and those who follow them; Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

All you have to do is look at the world around us and I think you will all be able to tell that there is a serpent seed here(Jews)
    Again I think we have to ask,If there is no serpent seed then how come there is so much sin i.e race mixing,homosexuality,corruption,greed,violence,dru gs,alcohol?
    Someone must be pushing this...

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    There is definitely something about the Jew face that stands out. Following are a number of pictures of Jews. It's easy to see their unique characteristics:

woody..jpg mel_brooks..jpg George%20Burns..jpg 340x..jpg judge-judy..jpg rdreyfuss..jpg Henry%20Kissinge&#114.jpg pope-benedict..jpg dustin-hoffman-0&#49.jpg golda_meir..jpg ben-stiller-pict&#11.jpg bette-midler-cur&#10.jpg album-the-movie-a.jpg

Woody Allen, Mel Brooks, George Burns, Rodney Dangerfield, Judy Sheindlin, Richard Dreyfuss, Henry Kissinger, Pope Benedict, Dustin Hoffman, Golda Meir, Ben Stiller, Bette Midler, Barbara Streisand. These are a drop in the bucket. Hollyweird and Washington D.C. are crammed with them.
    Lilith-Kali-Isis-Ishtar is the wife of Cain in Genesis 4:17, the ancestral mother of the Serpent race of Jews. It is counterfeit race not created by God. Their white blood corpuscles are not human, they do not have a "floating rib," their fingerprints are formed differently than man's, their mind power is diametrically opposite to man's and they do not have the corona of light around the brain nerve fibers as in man. It is the Devil's offspring. In India, he has always been Naga. In Assyria and Babylonia, he was Akki. In Egypt, he was Naka. In Hebraic, he was Nachas. It means, Satan, or the Devil, yet called the supreme being.

Exile