Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Satan: Anointed Cherub That Covereth

Re: Questions about Satan

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I’m pretty certain it is:

Psalm 96:5; "For all the gods of the nations are idols: but Yahweh made the heavens."

Yahweh is only God to the people (or nation) of Israel, thus all other “gods” are snares;

Amos 3:2; "You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

This was seen by Solomon’s example;

"For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with Yahweh his God, as was the heart of David his father" (1 Kings 11:4).

Satan has his own race, or nation, of creatures and they're sure not "God's chosen."

Sure, if we bow down and serve him;

Exodus 20:5; "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I Yahweh thy God am a jealous God."

ANY form of angel worship is forbidden in the Bible.

If that belief contradicted the harmony of scripture and was all a Christian focused on I suppose it could be.

On the other hand, I don’t see how believing Satan beguiled Eve as scripture states would be any more "idolatry" than believing the other gods listed (like Molech, Dagon, Baal-Peor, Asteroth, etc.) are literal.

Not at all. God is in control and the watchers play a significant role in His cosmic order. Much like both Judas' and Satan's betrayals work for good in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

They get tormented day and night forever and we get the Kingdom!

The Grigori were reserved to be “wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever” (Jude 1:13). The future purpose of the Irin according to the Bible and Enoch are to kill a third of mankind in the Day of the Lord;

Enoch XVIII:

1 The angels took me on to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and there was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me:

2 Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is there no service on this heaven?

3 And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity.

4 And therefore God judged them with great judgement, and they weep for their brethren and they will be punished on the Lord's great day.

5 And I said to the Grigori: 'I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till heaven and earth shall end for ever.'

6 And I said: 'Wherefore do you wait, brethren, and do not serve before the Lord's face, and have not put your services before the Lord's face, lest you anger your Lord utterly?'

7 And they listened to my admonition, and spoke to the four ranks in heaven, and lo! as I stood with those two men four trumpets trumpeted together with great voice, and the Grigori broke into song with one voice, and their voice went up before the Lord pitifully and affectingly.

Revelation 8:10-11; "The third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

Luke 4:2 says Jesus was “forty days tempted of the devil.” I highly doubt they were His own thoughts else Christ was imperfect, contradicting scripture;

Hebrews 5:9; "Being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him."

Christ was made perfect through His sacrifice, Satan lost perfection at his fall;

Ezekiel 28:15; "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

There were other angels there besides Satan to witness the event;

Mark 1:13; "He was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him."
    Matthew 4:11; "Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him."

They would be some very tall men;

Numbers 13:33; "There we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

The interesting thing about this word is it comes from a prime root that means “cast down, fallen or rejected.” To me it seems more likely that the Sons of God of Genesis 6 were fallen angels.
    I’m pretty certain it is:

Psalm 96:5; "For all the gods of the nations are idols: but Yahweh made the heavens."

Yahweh is only God to the people (or nation) of Israel, thus all other “gods” are snares;

Amos 3:2; "You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

This was seen by Solomon’s example;

"For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with Yahweh his God, as was the heart of David his father" (1 Kings 11:4).

Satan has his own race, or nation, of creatures and they're sure not "God's chosen."

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. - Isaiah 43:11

And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God. - Exodus 29:45

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. - Isaiah 44:6

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. - Isaiah 45:22

Look at it this way - If the Jews are Serpent seed then there are 2 gods.Now how did a fallen angel,become a god?

In a way it is Idolatry,is it not?

The two seedline doctrine has built up another God to be the creator of the Jews.

To say the Jews are serpent seed,and their father is the devil,yet ''devil'' is not mentioned in the Old Testament,only in plural is it mentioned as ''devils''

Who creates evil?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7

Nothing about a fallen angel creating evil..

If that belief contradicted the harmony of scripture and was all a Christian focused on I suppose it could be.

On the other hand, I don’t see how believing Satan beguiled Eve as scripture states would be any more "idolatry" than believing the other gods listed (like Molech, Dagon, Baal-Peor,
    Asteroth, etc.) are literal.

The seduction is a Jewish teaching.

If such a union did take place that would make Eve and adultress,so the first white woman on earth would be an adultress.

Judaism is not ancient Israel it is Babylon!!!

Keep in mind,the Jews are anti christ..but the basis for two seedline is in Jewish teaching..

It does make it a bit ''anti-christian'' doesn't it? this two seedline teaching?

Let me ask this - Out of all the trees in eden,Eve was allowed to have sex with one,though she wasn't supposed to? Could Eve eat of the other trees? Would it have been one big interracial party?

Read these verses...

Genesis 2:17:But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 2:16:And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Verse 16 is saying ''you are allowed to have intercourse''

Eat is 398 in Strong's and is the same in Genesis 3.

Tree is 6086 in Strong's and is the same in Genesis 3.

If Eve had sex with the serpent,then reading chapters 2 v16 would mean she was allowed to eat with other trees!!!

Luke 4:2 says Jesus was “forty days tempted of the devil.” I highly doubt they were His own thoughts else Christ was imperfect, contradicting scripture;

Hebrews 5:9; "Being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him."

Christ was made perfect through His sacrifice, Satan lost perfection at his fall;

Ezekiel 28:15; "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

I'm not sure Ezekiel 28 is talking about a literal satan as much as it is talking about the King of Tyre..

Verse 2 of Ezekiel 28 '' 2 “Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: '' - NIV

''But you are a mere mortal and not a god, '' - verse 2 NIV

Verse 12 ''12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
    full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. '' - NIV

''Eden'' In Ezekiel 28,well Eden is mentioned in Ezekiel 27:23 ''“‘Harran, Kanneh and Eden and merchants of Sheba, Ashur and Kilmad traded with you.'' - NIV

Ezekiel 27 verse 2 ''2 “2 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning Tyre.'' - NIV

It is about Tyre - Did they trade in the garden of Eden?Were there merchants in the garden of Eden?

Hebrews 2:14:Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
    Hebrews 2:16 -17:16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
    Hebrews 2:18:For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Jesus took on the body of a man,to redeem his people,so in Luke 4:2 wouldn't it be right in saying Jesus was tempted like a man?

Notice in Luke 4:2 where it says ''And in those days he did eat nothing:'' ''he afterward hungered.''

Men get hungry,people get hungry.

These Just could have been thoughts...

Isn't hunger a lust(James 1:13-15)??

There were other angels there besides Satan to witness the event;
    Yes,but ''angels'' in strong's can mean :32. aggelos ang'-el-os from aggello (probably derived from 71; compare 34) (to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication, a pastor:--angel, messenger.

Notice,Pastor,messenger.

They would be some very tall men;

Numbers 13:33; "There we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

The interesting thing about this word is it comes from a prime root that means “cast down, fallen or rejected.” To me it seems more likely that the Sons of God of Genesis 6 were fallen angels.

Tall men,are we talking about 15 feet tall or men of ''great power and strength''
    Or maybe men born of men i.e Seth's descendents mixing with Cain's - That's falling away..

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    Look at it this way - If the Jews are Serpent seed then there are 2 gods.
    There are a lot more than that according to scripture;

1Co 8:5; “There be gods many, and lords many.”

There are tons of false “gods” in scripture and simply noting this does not violate the first commandment as we serve Yahweh only.

Who creates evil?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7

Nothing about a fallen angel creating evil.
    Indeed. Yahweh created Satan (initially perfect) as He has no place in evil;

1 Corinthians 14:33: "God is not the author of confusion."

For if He is the author of evil, then He must be the author of confusion as well. This doesn't jive with other verses;

“There is no iniquity with the LORD our God.” 2 Chronicles 19:7
    “Far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.” Job 34:10
    “For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.” Psalms 5:4
    “To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.” Psalms 92:15
    “For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. To crush under his feet all the prisoners of the earth. To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High, To subvert a man in his cause, the LORD approveth not.” Lamentations 3:33-36

Isaiah 45:7 only claims that Yahweh creates darkness and evil, not that He IS evil as OSLs claim.

“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:” James 1:13

James is the single-seedliners favorite "proof-text" yet the passages only confirm there’s a “tempter” that appeals through the flesh which isn’t Yahweh.

The seduction is a Jewish teaching.
    While I agree the seduction is mentioned in the talMUD (in addition to other texts) it never once states the jews are the children of Satan as dual-seedline does.

It’s actually a Biblical teaching;

2Co 11:3; "I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled [G1818] Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

G1818: exapataō - From G1537 and G538; to seduce wholly: - beguile, deceive.

Note that exapataō comes (once again) from the prime root "ek ex" meaning “of origin.”

Furthermore;

Gen 3:3; "Of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch [H5060] it, lest ye die."

Note that "touch" in Strong’s means “to lie with a woman.”

If such a union did take place that would make Eve and adultress,so the first white woman on earth would be an adultress.
    Indeed – the original sin.

Just look at our women today. They likely race-trade more than any other nation.

It is about Tyre - Did they trade in the garden of Eden?Were there merchants in the garden of Eden?
    Simply hop up two verses and see who it’s addressing; Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.” (Ezekiel 28:13-14).

Yes, Tyre (the false "rock" Satan) was both in Eden and a cherub. Tyre comes from the prime root "adversary" which is Satan's name.

Yes,but ''angels'' in strong's can mean :32. aggelos ang'-el-os from aggello (probably derived from 71; compare 34) (to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication, a pastor:--angel, messenger.
    That definition says "especially an angel" (meaning they're real) yet can sometimes be translated (only by implication) "men." This also raises the question “What is an arch angel?”

archaggelos 744 - a chief angel, i.e. archangel "a ruler of angels, a superior angel, an archangel"

Strong's defines them as angels alone, never men.

Great thread so far!

Indeed. Yahweh created Satan (initially perfect) as He has no place in evil;

1 Corinthians 14:33: "God is not the author of confusion."

For if He is the author of evil, then He must be the author of confusion as well. This doesn't jive with other verses;

“There is no iniquity with the LORD our God.” 2 Chronicles 19:7
    “Far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.” Job 34:10
    “For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.” Psalms 5:4
    “To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.” Psalms 92:15
    “For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. To crush under his feet all the prisoners of the earth. To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High, To subvert a man in his cause, the LORD approveth not.” Lamentations 3:33-36

Isaiah 45:7 only claims that Yahweh creates darkness and evil, not that He IS evil as OSLs claim.

“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:” James 1:13

James is the single-seedliners favorite "proof-text" yet the passages only confirm there’s a “tempter” that appeals through the flesh which isn’t Yahweh.

The first time Satan is mentioned in the OT is 1 Chronicles 21:1,and it reads:
    Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. - NIV

Satan in that verse is 7854 and could be ''adversary''

2 Samuel 24:1:Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.” - NIV

Compare the verses of Samuel and 1 Chronicles -Do we have a contradiction?

The next time Satan is mentioned is in Job.

Job 2:3:Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.” - NIV

Who did it? Satan or God? notice how it says '' though you incited me against him ''
    Satan is mentioned 11 times in Job.

Job 19:21:“Have pity on me, my friends, have pity,
    for the hand of God has struck me. - NIV
    Yet it was God who brought these things upon Job!

It seems the only thing Satan did was give Job boils(Job 2:7)

Why would Satan go with the sons of god to meet God??????(Job 1:6) - NIV

Job 1:6:Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. - KJV

The sons of God could have been Adamites,and satan could have been an Adamite as well but used in Job as ''adversary'' because he asked for these things to happen to Job instead of doing them himself!!!!

Job 1:11:But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.”

ADVERSARY

1 Kings 11:14:Then the LORD raised up against Solomon an adversary, Hadad the Edomite, from the royal line of Edom. - NIV (this adversary was a man)yet it is 7854 in strong's ''satan saw-tawn'

1 Kings 11:23:And God raised up against Solomon another adversary, Rezon son of Eliada, who had fled from his master, Hadadezer king of Zobah. - NIV

Numbers 22:22:And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him. - KJV (the angel is the adversary)

2 Samuel 19:22:And David said, What have I to do with you, ye sons of Zeruiah, that ye should this day be adversaries unto me? shall there any man be put to death this day in Israel? for do not I know that I am this day king over Israel? - KJV

Psalm 109:6 states:Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;
    let an accuser stand at his right hand. - NIV

YET

the KJV Psalm 109:6 states:Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

The only other time ''Satan'' is mentioned in the OT is in Zechariah.

Satan in the OT has not done much - for a fallen angel,who has a literal seedline on this earth?

There is even no ''Devil'' in the OT,only in the plural ''devils''

Isaiah 45:7 :I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. - KJV

''evil'' in strong's for that verse is:7451 ra` rah from 7489; bad or (as noun) evil (natural or moral):-- adversity, affliction, bad, calamity, + displease(-ure), distress, evil((- favouredness), man, thing), + exceedingly, X great, grief(-vous), harm, heavy, hurt(-ful), ill (favoured), + mark, mischief(-vous), misery, naught(-ty), noisome, + not please, sad(-ly), sore, sorrow, trouble, vex, wicked(-ly, -ness, one), worse(-st), wretchedness, wrong. (Incl. feminine raaah; as adjective or noun.).

God creates,forms,people...

How did a fallen angel managed to come into the picture and produce his own race?

Why didn't God stop him?

Why did God allow this?

Regarding 1 Corinthians 14:33

Who built the tower in Genesis 11?

MAN - not a fallen angel!

Babel is 894 Babel baw-bel' from 1101; confusion; Babel (i.e. Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire:--Babel, Babylon.

Man is the one who creates confusion!!!!!

2Co 11:3; "I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled [G1818] Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

Don't quote that verse without reading verse 4:For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. - NIV

ANOTHER TEACHING,ANOTHER GOSPEL!!!!!

If that verse proves Eve was seduced then we better warn all women to watch out for satan who might seduce her and have sex with her!!

That is about someone preaching another teaching!! - i.e false prophet...

Which is exactly what Satan did to Eve, preached another gospel!

Genesis 3:4:And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: - KJV

That is what the serpent told Eve,that she would not die after she said in

Genesis 3:3:But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. -KJV

Eve said if she did eat she would die, the serpent said she would not - Another teaching!!!!

Gen 3:3; "Of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch [H5060] it, lest ye die."

Note that "touch" in Strong’s means “to lie with a woman.”

yes,if that is so then in Genesis 2:16-17:16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. - KJV

Adam and Eve would or could have eaten with ANY tree in Eden except the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Eat is the same in Genesis 2 and 3.

Touch - 5060 naga` naw-gah' a primitive root; properly, to touch, i.e. lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphem., to lie with a woman); by implication, to reach (figuratively, to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy, etc.):--beat, (X be able to) bring (down), cast, come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get up, happen, join, near, plague, reach (up), smite, strike, touch.

If satan seduced Eve,you would also be poisoned or a better term is tainted --

if you say ''he lay'' with Eve,you would have some of that serpent poison in you,from Eve who lay with a fallen angel.

In Deuteronomy 1:39:Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it. - KJV

Were they to young to have sex????

Evil is 7451 in Strong's,the same as in Genesis....

Simply hop up two verses and see who it’s addressing; “Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.” (Ezekiel 28:13-14).

Yes, Tyre (the false "rock" Satan) was both in Eden and a cherub. Tyre comes from the prime root "adversary" which is Satan's name.

Eden! - read Ezekiel 27:23:Haran, and Canneh, and Eden, the merchants of Sheba, Asshur, and Chilmad, were thy merchants.

2 Kings 19:11 - 12:Surely you have heard what the kings of Assyria have done to all the countries, destroying them completely. And will you be delivered? 12 Did the gods of the nations

that were destroyed by my predecessors deliver them—the gods of Gozan, Harran, Rezeph and the people of Eden who were in Tel Assar? - NIV

What's this? ''the people of Eden ''

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth

Men can be ''anointed''

Isaiah 45:1:Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; - KJV

Ezekiel 28 does not prove Satan was in the garden of Eden.
    Tyrus in Ezekiel is 6865 Tsor tsore or Tsowr {tsore}; the same as 6864; a rock; Tsor, a place in Palestine:--Tyre, Tyrus.
    In the KJV it is ''Tyrus''

Ezekiel 28:1-2: 1The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: - KJV

This was against Tyre not Satan.In the NIV is has a heading ''A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre''

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Pastor Jeromy Visser: Wandering Stars

This is a "new" old sermon -- dated 2/2/2011 -- by Pastor Visser that was posted on the CPM radio page site at TalkShoe.

Download

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...

The first time Satan is mentioned in the OT is 1 Chronicles 21:1,and it reads:
    Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. - NIV

Satan in that verse is 7854 and could be ''adversary''
    According to Strong’s 7854 is defined as “An opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch enemy of good: - adversary, Satan, withstand.”

Again we see that there’s no confusion as to who this is – “especially Satan, the arch enemy of good.”

This pronoun (or proper name) doesn’t allude to anybody but Lucifer, yet sometimes men can be lowercase "satans" or gods.

2 Samuel 24:1:Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.” - NIV

Compare the verses of Samuel and 1 Chronicles -Do we have a contradiction?
    Not at all.

As Yahweh has no place in evil (like in the verses I’ve provided) He sends Satan to do the dirty work, just like in the book of Job. That’s his purpose and why he’s considered “the son of perdition” in scripture – he’s the only one sentenced to perish in the Bible. God controls everything and all things are a credit to His handywork, even Satan.

The next time Satan is mentioned is in Job.

Job 2:3:Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.” - NIV

Who did it? Satan or God? notice how it says '' though you incited me against him ''
    Satan is mentioned 11 times in Job.
    Indeed. Job (the oldest book in cannon) confirms that Satan was a "son of God" (1:6) just like those angels that fell in Genesis 6. Later Yahweh confirms that these same sons of god (being angels) predate mankind;

Job 38:4-7; "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

Why would Satan go with the sons of god to meet God??????(Job 1:6) - NIV
    Satan is a son of God just as Michael and Gabriel are. Notice that all three angels appear in both the old and new testaments? These would be extremely old men to achieve this.

Luke 20:36; "Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."

Numbers 22:22:And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him. - KJV (the angel is the adversary)
    Yes, the angel that withstood Balaam was clearly Satan, the arch enemy of good. Notice that Yahweh Himself was considered a "satan" to Balaam much like He is to the jews? It really depends on what side of the fence we stand on - angel to some, demon to others.

Yahweh is truly omnipotent (Rev 19:6).

There is even no ''Devil'' in the OT,only in the plural ''devils''
    True. Devils is defined as “shaggy; as noun, a he goat; by analogy a faun: - devil, goat, hairy, kid, rough, satyr.”

Here’s the first use of the word; “They shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations” (Lev 17:7).

This passage certainly confirms that some of our forefathers bowed to devils (which were idols) proving there are other false “gods” out there – Satan and his offspring to name a few.

How did a fallen angel managed to come into the picture and produce his own race?
    God set Satan's bloodline - or family "tree" - there in the beginning in the form of "the tree of knowledge of good and evil." It was Yahweh's Will to give man free will and the choice between (the tree of) Life and death. Note that Death is another name for Satan (Rev 6:8).

If that verse proves Eve was seduced then we better warn all women to watch out for satan who might seduce her and have sex with her!!
    Indeed. Christ says “As the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage [to angels], until the day that Noe entered into the ark” (Mat 24:37-38).

The stars fall and this practice will come again at the end of this age – we’d best warn our women to be on guard. Race-trading is only a precursor to what’s to come!

if you say ''he lay'' with Eve,you would have some of that serpent poison in you,from Eve who lay with a fallen angel.
    Indeed – this is known as the original sin. We’re all born into sin because of it:

Rom 5:12; "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned."

God didn't err in creation thus only Satan's meddling could make Cain the murderer he was.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth

Men can be ''anointed''
    Yes, but only angels can be cherubs.

Exo 25:20; "The cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings."

Not at all.

As Yahweh has no place in evil (like in the verses I’ve provided) He sends Satan to do the dirty work, just like in the book of Job. That’s his purpose and why he’s considered “the son of perdition” in scripture – he’s the only one sentenced to perish in the Bible. God controls everything and all things are a credit to His handywork, even Satan.

1 Chronicles - - Satan is 7854,in that passage God is an adversary to Israel,Satan didn't stand up against Israel.
    2 Samuel 24:1:Now again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” - NASB
    Notice ''the anger of the LORD '' - - It was not Satan.

Indeed. Job (the oldest book in cannon) confirms that Satan was a "son of God" (1:6) just like those angels that fell in Genesis 6. Later Yahweh confirms that these same sons of god (being angels) predate mankind;

God did those things, the only thing Satan did was give Job boils and of course have his name mentioned in the Book of Job.
    Otherwise he did NOTHING in the book of Job.

Job 2:7: Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head. - NASB
    Not much for a fallen angel...

Of all the things to do to a man he gives him boils! When a man can give another man boils?
    Again Satan is 7854 and could be ''adversary''

Satan is a son of God just as Michael and Gabriel are. Notice that all three angels appear in both the old and new testaments? These would be extremely old men to achieve this.

Satan is NOT an angel----he is a FALLEN angel, so how could he be a ''son of God''?
    If he was a Son of God he wouldn't be Satan!!!!!

Wouldn’t he have lost the title ‘’son of god’’ as because he is now a fallen angel!!

The sons of God could be men for example, CHAP. XX. The Second Book of Adam and Eve

Yes, the angel that withstood Balaam was clearly Satan, the arch enemy of good. Notice that Yahweh Himself was considered a "satan" to Balaam much like He is to the jews? It really depends on what side of the fence we stand on - angel to some, demon to others.

Yahweh is truly omnipotent (Rev 19:6).

Numbers 22:6: Now, therefore, please come, curse this people for me since they are too [a]mighty for me; perhaps I may be able to [b]defeat them and drive them out of the land. For I know that he whom you bless is blessed, and he whom you curse is cursed.” – NASB

Balaam was going to curse Israel so why would Satan stand in his way?

Numbers 22:31-35: Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand; and he bowed [a]all the way to the ground. 32 The angel of the LORD said to him, “Why have you struck your donkey these three times? Behold, I have come out as an adversary, because your way was [b]contrary to me. 33 But the donkey saw me and turned aside from me these three times. If she had not turned aside from me, I would surely have killed you just now, and let her live.” 34 Balaam said to the angel of the LORD, “I have sinned, for I did not know that you were standing in the way against me. Now then, if it is displeasing to you, I will turn back.” 35 But the angel of the LORD said to Balaam, “Go with the men, but you shall speak only the word which I [c]tell you.” So Balaam went along with the leaders of Balak. – NASB

True. Devils is defined as “shaggy; as noun, a he goat; by analogy a faun: - devil, goat, hairy, kid, rough, satyr.”

Here’s the first use of the word; “They shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations” (Lev 17:7).

This passage certainly confirms that some of our forefathers bowed to devils (which were idols) proving there are other false “gods” out there – Satan and his offspring to name a few.

false “gods” that is what you said and then you write ‘’ Satan and his offspring to name a few.’’
    So are you saying Satan is a god????

God set Satan's bloodline - or family "tree" - there in the beginning in the form of "the tree of knowledge of good and evil." It was Yahweh's Will to give man free will and the choice between (the tree of) Life and death. Note that Death is another name for Satan (Rev 6:8).

But you keep forgetting that Eve could have eaten with ‘’any’’tree in the Garden of Eden.

If she could eat with Satan then she could eat with a non-white.

The only thing is she wasn’t allowed to eat with Satan yet she was allowed to eat with non-white as eat is the same in Genesis 2 as Genesis 3.
    Are we to say Eve was allowed to be a race mixer? That is if the serpent seed doctrine holds 100%

Genesis 2:16: The LORD God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; - NASB

Peoples and races…

Ezekiel 31:16-18: 16I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

17They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

18To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD. - KJV

Do you have answers to this??

What about Deuteronomy 1:39, were the children too young to have sex???

Was Satan not around to have sex with them???

Indeed. Christ says “As the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage [to angels], until the day that Noe entered into the ark” (Mat 24:37-38).

The stars fall and this practice will come again at the end of this age – we’d best warn our women to be on guard. Race-trading is only a precursor to what’s to come!

You’re talking about race mixing I’m talking about shouldn’t we warn women to beware of Satan roaming around trying to have sex with them?

Indeed – this is known as the original sin. We’re all born into sin because of it:

Rom 5:12; "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned."

God didn't err in creation thus only Satan's meddling could make Cain the murderer he was.

That would make you part serpent seed if you are tainted.

The eating of the tree could have been disobedience to the law of God.

That would explain Deuteronomy 1:39.The Children had not been taught the law.

Deuteronomy 4:5: “See, I have taught you statutes and judgments just as the LORD my God commanded me, that you should do thus in the land where you are entering to possess it. – NASB

Hebrews 5:14: But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil. – NASB

Romans 7:9-12: I was once alive apart [a]from the Law; but when the commandment came, sin became alive and I died; 10 and this commandment, which was [b]to result in life, proved [c]to result in death for me; 11 for sin, taking an opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through it killed me. 12 So then, the Law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good. – NASB

Galatians 3:21-22: Is the Law then contrary to the promises of God? May it never be! For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness [a]would indeed have been [b]based on law. 22 But the Scripture has shut up [c]everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. – NASB

the tree of life=Jesus (Revelation 22)

Tree of knowledge of good and evil are both separate. They are not the same.

Genesis 2:9: Out of the ground the LORD God caused to grow every tree that is pleasing to the sight and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. – NASB

The tree of knowledge of good and evil was ‘’grown’’ it is not Satan!

We could say the tree of knowledge of good and evil originated with God as it was planted!

Judaism, the Talmud is anti-Christ yet they teach the seduction!!!!
    In 2 Corinthians 11 the serpent there is 3789. ophis of'-is probably from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, figuratively, (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, especially Satan:--serpent.

A man can do to himself what Satan did to Eve.

2 Timothy 3:13: But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. – KJV

James 1:26: If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. – KJV

James 1:22: But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. – KJV
    Deceiveth in the Greek is 538. apatao ap-at-ah'-o of uncertain derivation; to cheat, i.e. delude:--deceive.

Deuteronomy 30:15: See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; - KJV

EATING GOD’S LAW
    Ezekiel 3:1-3: 1Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

2So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.

3And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness. – KJV

Revelation 10:9: And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. – KJV

NACHASH
    Genesis 49:17: Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. – KJV

5175 nachash naw-khawsh' from 5172; a snake (from its hiss):--serpent.
    Dan could fulfill what a serpent ‘’ nachash’’ does…

Exodus 4:3: And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. – KJV

Moses’s rod was a nachash.

Numbers 21:6: And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. – KJV

Nachash again,as snakes.

Nachash is used In Genesis 3,remember the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the serpent are separate from each other, the tree been planted.

How in Genesis 3 could Nachash be a fallen angel/Satan yet in other passages it is a literal snake????

Yes, but only angels can be cherubs.

Exo 25:20; "The cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings."

7854 satan saw-tawn' from 7853; an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch-enemy of good:--adversary, Satan, withstand.

Look at adversary

Numbers 22:22 –look who Satan is there!

1 Samuel 29:4 –who is Satan there?

1 Kings 5:4 – Who is Satan there?

1 Kings 11:23 - - Who was the Satan there?

1 Kings 11:25 –Another Satan…

Adversaries

2 Samuel 19:22 - -Who was Satan/s there?
    7853 satan saw-tan' a primitive root; to attack, (figuratively) accuse:--(be an) adversary, resist.

Psalm 109:4, Psalm 109:29, Psalm 109:20, Psalm 71:13, Psalm 38:20

Are these Satans men or a fallen angel???

1 John 3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. – KJV
    That would mean that everyone on earth is a child of the devil….

2 Timothy 3:3: Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, - KJV

1228. diabolos dee-ab'-ol-os from 1225; a traducer; specially, Satan (compare 7854):--false accuser, devil, slanderer.

Men would be devils.(mortal man)

2 Timothy 3:6: For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, - KJV

Hello Malachi83'

I believe the answers you are looking for can be found in a research paper called "The Mystery of Satan and the Devil". The author of this article was murdered along with his wife and family several years ago. Clifton A. Emahiser a friend of mine did a revision back in 1999. You can get a copy here: http://www.israelect.com/childrenofY...he_mystery.htm. I recommend that you study this article in full detail and do some research on your own in order to get the full impact so that you might reach a conclusion. Also "What Happened to Cain?" by Bertrand Comparet http://www.israelect.com/reference/W...n/Inter-41.htm would also be a good starter. Other books of interest that I have in my library; "Sargon the Magnificent" by Mrs Sydney Bristow, "Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia" (An illustrated dictionary) Jeremy Black and Anthony Greed, "Idioms in the Bible Explained" George M. Lamsa, and my favorite "Ancient Records and the Structure of Genesis" P.J. Wiseman. Always remember "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is the truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." 1 John 2:27. Pray always for knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. I have found that there are two trains of thought, One being the word of YHWH and the other Mythology; over the centuries there are those who have brought the two together and created lies.

Exile

MORNING STAR

Revelation 22:16:16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. - KJV

Numbers 24:17:I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth. - KJV

Zechariah 6:12:And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: - KJV

2 Peter 1:19:We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: - KJV

Revelation 2:28:28And I will give him the morning star. - KJV

The morning star is Jesus.

Isaiah 14:12:How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! - KJV

lucifer 1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:--lucifer.

In the margin of a KJV bible I have it says '' O day star'' a number next to ''O Lucifer, son of the morning!''

note in 2 Peter 1:19 where it says ''day star ''

Isaiah 14:4:That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

proverb 4912 mashal maw-shawl' apparently from 4910 in some original sense of superiority in mental action; properly, a pithy maxim, usually of metaphorical nature; hence, a simile (as an adage, poem, discourse):--byword, like, parable, proverb.

This was a taunt,sarcasm against the King of Babylon.

From what I have gathered Lucifer is a latin word,so what is a latin word doing in the Bible?

The King of Babylong is a man NOT a fallen angel.

The King of Babylon wants to set himself above God.(Isaiah 14:13-14)

How can the morning star or day star be lucifer,a fallen angel?

When Isaiah 14 is a taunt against the king of Babylon(a man),and lucifer a latin word is only mentioned once yet it means ''the morning-star'' and the morning star is Jesus???

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Blog Entries

Jesus Christ warned about the children of the Devil in His “parable of the tares and wheat” so Pastor Visser analyzes the actions of the Children of Belial [2008] from the pages of the Old Testament. By doing so, other Christians are able to recognize Satan's literal and spiritual offspring by their own worthless "fruits." This sermon also includes uplifting Christian Identity music by Break The Sword.

coven40 | 2012