Thread: Parable of Two Sons

Parable of Two Sons

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

Parable of Two Sons is a special Father's Day sermon exploring one of Yahshua's lesser-known parables relating to different sons called to work the "vineyard" (meaning Yahweh's people). This allegory is found only in the Gospel of Matthew 21:28-32 and explains that tax collectors and harlots will enter the Kingdom before the Pharisees thus we examine the apostle Matthew and the once-haunted Mary Magdalene.

MP3 @ TalkShoe

Blog Entries

Re: Parable of Two Sons

Parable of Two Sons [2016] is a special Father's Day sermon exploring one of Yahshua's lesser-known parables relating to different sons called to work the "vineyard" (meaning Yahweh's people). This allegory is found only in the Gospel of Matthew 21:28-32 and explains that tax collectors and harlots will enter the Kingdom before the Pharisees thus we examine the apostle Matthew and the once-haunted Mary Magdalene.

MP4 | 2016

Quote Originally Posted by talkshoe.com View Post
    This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

Parable of Two Sons is a special Father's Day sermon exploring one of Yahshua's lesser-known parables relating to different sons called to work the "vineyard" (meaning Yahweh's people). This allegory is found only in the Gospel of Matthew 21:28-32 and explains that tax collectors and harlots will enter the Kingdom before the Pharisees thus we examine the apostle Matthew and the once-haunted Mary Magdalene.

MP3 @ TalkShoe
    I recently have been on a business trip to Sweden, northern Europe.
    What I saw there, bears any reason. As Pastor Visser explained, tax collectors and harlots if repentant will enter the kingdom.
    However what I saw there was sheer insanity.
    Thousands of parents with their children dressed up as whores, leather, miniskirt, heavily rouged at age 5. Queer abominations left and right, however more blind followers and indoctrinators than obviously gay people. Indoctrination starting at tender age with body-painting. Why child toys, when You can have a rubber dildo for your child?
    With disgust, I searched refuge to a church and what I saw there let my blood freeze to ice. See the foto attached to judge for Yourself. This is NOT the rainbow of the promised to Noah to not send a huge flood again. "Church" flyers proclaiming "gay" & "pride" were all around at that "church". It seems that this "church" (Swedish national church) doesn't care very much that exalting in pride is a Satanic trait, not a christian one... and concerning "gay", well You know the law.

I know Visser taught in the sermon that we should not solely rely on the law (we are saved by grace) and that repenting harlots will enter the kingdom. However, this is NOT repentance in meekness: THIS IS CHEERFUL CELEBRATION OF SIN!
    Supported by a mainstream "christian" churchianity church.

PS: Even though Sweden being heavily loaded with them, I didn't see any rag-heads on the parade. It is times like this when I actually feel more comfortable amongst family-oriented, food-law abiding, conservative muslims than amongst "our" people. They know to keep away from a fallen society such as Babylon thus not being part-takers of its sin.
    It is such a shame. I can only shake my head.
    I sincerely pray for a "cleansing" and "sin-removal" such as Yahshuah did at the whorehouse temple.

mix2.jpg

Blog Entries

Parable of Two Sons – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Parable of Two Sons [2016] is a special Father's Day sermon exploring one of Yahshua's lesser-known parables relating to different sons called to work the "vineyard" (meaning Yahweh's people). This allegory is found only in the Gospel of Matthew 21:28-32 and explains that tax collectors and harlots will enter the Kingdom before the Pharisees thus we examine the apostle Matthew and the once-haunted Mary Magdalene.

MP4 | 2016