Thread: As is the Earthy

As is the Earthy

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

As is the Earthy is an expository style sermon covering I Corinthians 15:45-50 (with support from Romans 8:14-18) to highlight the differences between the Adam created in the second chapter of Genesis and "the second Adam" which is Christ. This short lecture provides the blueprint of Christian rebirth and straightforwardly describes the necessity of resurrection solely from the writings of the latter apostle Paul.

MP3 @ TalkShoe

Blog Entries

Re: As is the Earthy

As is the Earthy [2016] is an expository style sermon covering I Corinthians 15:45-50 (with support from Romans 8:14-18) to highlight the differences between the Adam created in the second chapter of Genesis and "the second Adam" which is Christ. This short lecture provides the blueprint of Christian rebirth and straightforwardly describes the necessity of resurrection solely from the writings of the latter apostle Paul.

MP4 | 2016

This is a beautiful, short sermon about "upgrading Your operating system" from "Adamic Man 1.0 with soul" to "Yahshua 2.0 with quickening spirit", the OS that is only available for "Israelite hardware ;-)", is free as a real gift, however it is demanding (call to immitate Yahshua, hence looming towards perfection).
    It is not available for hardware that is older than 6000 years, namely evolutioned hardware.

...A great reminder for people like myself, that have the tendency to revert to the old Adam from time to time, being natural and temptatious (e.g. when it comes to women, to a lesser degree material goods).

Listen to this, when feeling the temptations of Satan again!

As is the Earthy – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

As is the Earthy [2016] is an expository style sermon covering I Corinthians 15:45-50 (with support from Romans 8:14-18) to highlight the differences between the Adam created in the second chapter of Genesis and "the second Adam" which is Christ. This short lecture provides the blueprint of Christian rebirth and straightforwardly describes the necessity of resurrection solely from the writings of the latter apostle Paul.

As is the Earthy from CPM Studio on Vimeo.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!