Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Says the Ancient Egyptians Weren't White ?

Re: Tutankhamun's DNA the Same as Western European Man's

Here's a good video from phoenician7's channel, which is a response to an Afrocentrist's video and claims. By the way, I recently found out that he is actually a SHE, which I didn't know when I posted in this thread earlier today. She sent me a reply message and ended it by saying "-Your sis in the fight."
    Last edited by Zaapiel; 07-10-2017 at 07:26 PM. Reason: removed dead video link

Obadiah 1:18

I would've liked the video a lot better if there wasn't that distracting music, and the images didn't hurl by so fast. Very informative, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    They try to claim that Hannibal was a spook too, when his death mask clearly shows caucasoid features, the people of Carthage were Adamites who were originally from the area of Phoenica. They also try to claim that Cleopatra was a sheboon when anyone that knows anything about history knows that the entire Ptolemy line was Greco (descendants of one of Alexander's Generals) and that they went to great pains to keep it Greco by not mixing the royal line with locals but by importing brides from Greece.
    As long as they can keep the lemmings from knowing the truth the more they can keep whites from knowing their true Identity.

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    I would've liked the video a lot better if there wasn't that distracting music, and the images didn't hurl by so fast. Very informative, though.
    Yes, I agree. I found myself often having to pause the video in order to catch everything. As for the music, I didn't really mind it that much. C'mon, Obadiah ... you didn't like the exotic techno tunes? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Meanwhile, with zero proof, the public schools teach that nogs built the pyramids.
    Yes. It's the white man's fault they still live in squalor.

Re: Who Says the Ancient Egyptians Weren't White ?

"March of the Titans" by Arthur Kemp does an amazing job of proving the white origins of all ancient civilizations. Beautifully illustrated on his website I was fortunate enough to download it free before he started charging for it: http://www.white-history.com/

Funny how people reject and despise anything precious for free. After charging for it people suddenly want a piece or criticize for charging!

I have the same problem with promoting

http://www.declarethedecree.com/70_Holy_Days.doc

Blog Entries

Re: Who Says the Ancient Egyptians Weren't White ?

Great info micheal. May yahweh bring the blessings of security to you in south africa

Its one of the reasons I ended up coming to CI in the first place. Just from my amateur interest in archeology it was obvious that nearly every civilization was at one time white.
    With Israelites migrating all over the planet. The secret to history is white civilizations is they don't die out they brown out. Its the same pattern over and over.
    The ancient Egyptians were certainly white. Tutankhamen's grandmother was a blonde as I recall. Then black slaves get let in (((I couldn't imagine how))) and the civilization
    slowly browns out. Then the whites leave and you end up with a brown or yellow country and legends of "white gods."

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    The secret to history is white civilizations is they don't die out they brown out.
    Perfect analogy.

Huge fan of archeology too!
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal