Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Says the Ancient Egyptians Weren't White ?

govnn.com

Are There White Mummies?

www.earthfiles.com see archives

Re: White Mummies

I thought all mummies were white.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Blog Entries

Re: White Mummies

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I thought all mummies were white.
    Ethiopia used to be known as Cush, it had a lighter ruling class, as do almost all misceginated countries, has pockets of Whites, as in Brazil and Mexico and even Haiti and its leading elite who claimed to be jews. Way back in 1978 I saw close up the mummy of Ramesses II (or so I was told) and the wisps of hair was reddish blond.
    Gna!

Re: Are There White Mummies?

Quote Originally Posted by govnn.com View Post
    www.earthfiles.com see archives
    VNNers are ignorant of CI! See: White Egypt

It is thus very ironic that the Black supremacists use the 25th dynasty - which represents the final fall of the White Egyptian civilization - to try and prove that the Egyptians were Black! If it were not so tragic, it would be funny. The very thing which destroyed the White Egyptians, being used to try and prove they were not White!
    You guys really need some study! Darkies RUINED Egypt.

Notice King Tut's nigger slave?
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Obadiah 1:18

Tutankhamun's DNA the Same as Western European Man's

From the Red Ice Radio website:

Robert Bauval is back with us on the program to talk about the latest shenanigans of Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities Dr. Zahi Hawass, with his absolutely ridiculous and pointless "Chasing Mummies" series on the History Channel. We begin to talk about the new DNA findings that might prove that Tutankhamun was of Western European descent. We also talk about Robert's upcoming Egypt tour and some of his favorite spots in Egypt. Robert is the author of "The Egypt Code", "The Orion Mystery"," Keeper of Genesis", "The Message of the Sphinx", "Secret Chamber", "Talisman: Sacred Cities, Secret Faith" and his new upcoming book is called "Black Genesis". Topics Discussed: Tutankhamun of Western European descent, Pre-Dynastic Egypt, Zahi Hawass, British-Israelites, Egypt Israel War, Arab-Israeli Conflict, Arab Prestige, British, Gamal Abdel Nasser, King Farouk, Stealing Egyptian Civilization, Pre-Historic Origins of Egypt, Genome Project, "Chasing Mummies", Reality TV-Show, ""Hotting up" Egyptology, Ad driven Television, "Big Brother", Egypt Decoded, Roberts Egypt Tour and more. Do NOT miss our second hour with Robert on Talisman and "The Master Game".
    Note: this is the first part of a two part interview. To get the second part you have to subscribe to the show, which involves paying a *gulp* fee.

DOWNLOAD

Re: Tutankhamun's DNA the Same as Western European Man's

Obadiah (and anyone else interested), you should consider checking out the channel of someone I have on my friends last on youtube.com. His youtube user name is phoenician7. According to his channel he is an archeologist who has traveled many nations excivating ruins. He seems to devote his youtube channel to refuting Afrocentric lies with Eurocentric truth, which is great. He has some really good videos on his channel regarding things like white mummies and such. And best of all, it's all *looks around paranoid, then looks back at Obadiah and whispers* free...

Also, I think he may be CI but I haven't confirmed that yet. The reason I believe him to be so is because I saw one of his comments a while back on one of Pastor Emry's videos uploaded on youtube (Heirs of the Promise), which I think is how I came across his channel in the first place, where he said something along the lines of Pastor Emry being one of the greatest preachers ever.

phoenician7's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/phoenician7#p/a

Meanwhile, with zero proof, the public schools teach that nogs built the pyramids.

Pastor Bill

They try to claim that Hannibal was a spook too, when his death mask clearly shows caucasoid features, the people of Carthage were Adamites who were originally from the area of Phoenica. They also try to claim that Cleopatra was a sheboon when anyone that knows anything about history knows that the entire Ptolemy line was Greco (descendants of one of Alexander's Generals) and that they went to great pains to keep it Greco by not mixing the royal line with locals but by importing brides from Greece.
    Last edited by Pastor Bill; 08-13-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Meanwhile, with zero proof, the public schools teach that nogs built the pyramids.
    That's what this Bauval character reckons. Common sense and his own experience ought to tell him that blacks can't build civilizations, they destroy civilizations, but here he is stating as fact that they were the Egyptian empire's creators and guiding lights.

What I'd like to know is if blacks really do possess the kind of genius that brought ancient Egypt into being, what happened to that genius? Did centuries of race-mixing with "stupid" whites breed it out of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_and_Omega View Post
    Obadiah (and anyone else interested), you should consider checking out the channel of someone I have on my friends last on youtube.com. His youtube user name is phoenician7. According to his channel he is an archeologist who has traveled many nations excivating ruins. He seems to devote his youtube channel to refuting Afrocentric lies with Eurocentric truth, which is great. He has some really good videos on his channel regarding things like white mummies and such. And best of all, it's all *looks around paranoid, then looks back at Obadiah and whispers* free...

Also, I think he may be CI but I haven't confirmed that yet. The reason I believe him to be so is because I saw one of his comments a while back on one of Pastor Emry's videos uploaded on youtube (Heirs of the Promise), which I think is how I came across his channel in the first place, where he said something along the lines of Pastor Emry being one of the greatest preachers ever.

phoenician7's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/phoenician7#p/a
    I will check that out. Thanks.