Thread: Yahweh's Truth #342

Yahweh's Truth #342

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

Yahweh's Truth: Wick & Viss [#342] allows Pastor Visser to preach his Memorial Day sermon "Holy War 2016" which is a complete study on WAR as outlined in the Holy Bible. We examine the combat tactics of Abram, Phineas and David within the confines of Yahweh's Old Testament Law concerning memorialization and warfare. This sermon looks at Paul's epistles and concludes in Revelation with the final battle.

MP3 @ TalkShoe

Blog Entries

Re: Yahweh's Truth #342

Yahweh's Truth: Wick & Viss [#342] allows Pastor Visser to preach his Memorial Day sermon "Holy War 2016" which is a complete study on WAR as outlined in the Holy Bible. We examine the combat tactics of Abram, Phineas and David within the confines of Yahweh's Old Testament Law concerning memorialization and warfare. This sermon looks at Paul's epistles and concludes in Revelation with the final battle.

MP4 | 2016

Blog Entries

Holy War 2016 [2016] is the STUDIO version of "Yahweh's Truth #342" specially released for Pentecost weekend.

MP4 | 2016

Happy Pentecost everyone! Let's remember our great creator's name at that day: YHWH!!!

What a truely great sermon of YHWH's truth.
    Much to digest, and I tell You that if that would have been released in Germany, it'll be banned as "hate-preach", so intense and controversial is the topic.
    Nevertheless I learned a lot and, since I don't "dig Wickstrom's" style too much, I am happy to hear our Pastor explaining the issue of war
    - which type is allowed
    - when is the time for war, and when it is the time for peace
    - how a spiritual war ushers into physical war
    - to not serve death in war, but only those who advance the kingdom of god

- ...and most important that at the end we will overcome this age, may YHWH help us.

Again, great preaching. And celebrate his name as WE know he is there for us when we don't abandon him.

Daniel

I just have one question:
    seemingly every denomination puts the date of pentecost (=shawuot?) on another day in 2016:
    - Catholics (that usually mess calenders up): 15th of may
    - CI: 30th of May till 06th of June
    - Messianic j*ws: 11th of June
    - Christian Orthodox: 19th of June

Is there a guideline on howto determine the feast days, that is easily understandable. All I know, it all evolves around the abib wheat, however I don't know any further...

There can be only one legitimate Day of Pentecost and Yahweh has built in a formula which places it beyond dispute.

When starting the year at the vernal equinox sunset and beginning as the fourth day of the week, like the Dead Sea Scrolls calendar, this is the unique amazing result:

The FEAST OF WEEKS starts on a 19th Abib Omer.

7 x 7 weeks = 49 days & 4+9 = 13. The number of Christ is 13.

After the 49th day 7th Sabbath on the 7th:
    day 50 = Pentecost on the 8th
    + the 18th “Ground ZeroResurrection Sabbath
    is 8 Sabbaths in total:

18+25+2+9+16+23+30+7 = 130 & 1+3+0 = 4

These 8 Sabbaths are ALSO 13 digits:

1+8+2+5+2+9+1+6+2+3+3+0+7 = 49 ! & 4+9 = 13 !!!

This alone proves this calendar is correct !

The 3rd Month 8th Pentecost alludes to John 7: 37-38 -
    the 8th “Last Great Day” & the 8th MILLENNIUM

The vernal equinox is on the 20th March Universal Time until at least 2043 and so Pentecost will fall on May 27 until then, unless Yahweh changes the equinox.

N.B.see:http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...day-to-fall-on

If we are going to wage a successful war to further the Kingdom in the near future, we better get Yahweh's scheduled appointments with us correct. That is why the calendar was destroyed by Edom in the first place !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The vernal equinox is on the 20th March Universal Time until at least 2043 and so Pentecost will fall on May 27 until then, unless Yahweh changes the equinox.

N.B.see:http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...day-to-fall-on

If we are going to wage a successful war to further the Kingdom in the near future, we better get Yahweh's scheduled appointments with us correct. That is why the calendar was destroyed by Edom in the first place !
    Very valuable work. All brothers should read this.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Holy War 2016

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

Holy War 2016 [2016] is the STUDIO version of "Yahweh's Truth #342" specially released for Pentecost weekend.

MP3 @ TalkShoe