Thread: Betrayed by Senate GOP Again- Is Section 8 coming soon to a Neighborhood near You?

Betrayed by Senate GOP Again- Is Section 8 coming soon to a Neighborhood near You?

Senate GOP And Democrats Save HUD Regulation From Defunding Measure

May 19, 2016

"A proposed amendment aimed at defunding a controversial Housing and Urban Development (HUD) regulation related to Section 8 Housing was tabled in the upper chamber Thursday."

". . . The HUD rule, put forth by Housing Secretary Julian Castro last year, mandates that $3 billion of annual community development block grants on1,200 recipient cities and counties to rezone neighborhoods along income and racial specifications."

" . . Manning continued, “Unfortunately, too many of [their] Republican colleagues were more afraid of the race hustlers who seek to put low income high rise apartments into middle class neighborhoods, and the Lee amendment failed.”

Read more about this story at:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/se...nding-measure/

Blog Entries

Re: Betrayed by Senate GOP Again- Is Section 8 coming soon to a Neighborhood near You

I lived in a apartment complex with a large nimber of non white residents. Miserable live there. Stalked everyday and had no space or privaticy. Pushy people.

Blog Entries

Re: Betrayed by Senate GOP Again- Is Section 8 coming soon to a Neighborhood near You

I like to add. The few whites that were there avoided the problem everyway they knew how. And in their cowardice continue in igorance.
    It is easy to rant and rave. But the peace of yahweh comes from facing hardship.
    For that fact I am thankful to secular whites.
    I found the habits of god thus finding life more abundant and real