Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CPM's "Quick Read" Bible Devotions (2016)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Memorial Day 2016

MEMORIAL DAY 2016
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser
    May 29th, 2016

I recently had the honor of delivering my Memorial Day sermon titled "Holy War 2016" on Episode #342 of Yahweh’s Truth. My intention with that message was to express the difference between what we memorialize as men and what God commands in His Word concerning warfare.

Falling more into CPM’s Tactics Series but released under Pagan Holidays we begin by establishing man’s definition of Memorial Day (from Wikipedia); “Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces.”

Yahweh commands Israelite soldiers to memorialize several things in the Old Testament but at the top of the list are His sacred Name and the Passover Blood (which is Christ under the New Covenant according to Paul's 1st letter to the Corinthians 5:7).

Regarding His Name consider Exodus 3:15; “God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yahweh God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my MEMORIAL unto all generations.” Notice we're to memorialize Yahweh's Name forever? Perhaps our inability to do this has caused our current woes?

We’re also told the Passover is “a MEMORIAL; and ye shall keep it a feast to Yahweh throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance forever” (Exodus 12:14). Thus Christians are commanded to observe Memorial Day but in honor of Yahweh’s Name and Yahshua’s Blood, not the blood sacrifices of forgotten men that die in battle for other men’s personal lusts (James 4:1). There’s nothing wrong with honoring the dead this Memorial Day but let’s all keep our perspectives in correct order - only those that “War for Christ” will overcome the world in spiritual warfare!

Also worthy of note are the similarities between Abram’s war against Chedorlaomer (Genesis 14:1-17) and the great Whore of Babylon that wars against the Saints during the final battle (Revelation 13:7). I attempt to showcase some of these similarities and further explain why Yahweh is considered “a man of war” (Exodus 15:3) in Intel Update #342. This special sermon looks at the warring strategies of king David, Phineas and father Abraham thus if you desire a complete overview on WAR as outlined in the Bible be sure to listen to the full 74 minute broadcast and be sure to express your opinions regarding this holiday lecture.

Like usual, War for Christ!

Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Re: Memorial Day 2016

Amen, Wickstrom.

Blog Entries

What About John 3:16?

WHAT ABOUT JOHN 3:16?
    June 1st, 2016

Perhaps the best-known verse in all of cannon, almost every weekend Christian can quote this single verse on demand. Naturally, the biggest irony regarding John 3:16 is it was never in the original manuscripts but argued to be a later addition as the Ferrar Fenton Bible correctly identifies with the heading “A Comment by the Evangelist.”

Was John 3:16 added by the apostle John or a second century Christian? Likely the world will never know. Still, an examination of this famous passage proves it doesn’t claim what Churchianity says it does;

“For God so loved the world that He gave the only-begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not be lost, but have eternal life” (John 3:16 FFB).

The King James Version says "should not perish." Notice we’re told here those that believe in Christ SHOULD not be lost? This is because in many of the parables of Jesus those that only believed and had no works DO perish!

For example, consider Matthew 7:21-23 (FFB):

'Not every one who says to Me, Master! Master!' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but only those who do the will of My Father Who is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Master! Master! have we not preached in Your Name? and have we not cast out demons in Your Name? and in Your Name have we not done many wonders?' And then I shall declare to them, 'I never knew you ; depart from Me, you traders in lawlessness!'

It’s obvious we must have works to accompany our Faith in order to be acceptable to Christ. James says “Faith without works is dead” (James 2:14) and we’re reminded “the devils believe in One God and tremble” (James 2:19). Belief alone will not save us! Only the grace of Christ (Ephesians 2:8).

Therefore, let us all have works to accompany our faith (or belief). John 3:16 doesn’t guarantee believers a one-way ticket to the Kingdom! We prove our Faith to Yahweh through obedience to His eternal commandments. Let’s all define our morality according to His Law and not our own hearts.

War for Christ!
    Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Ruddy King David

Let’s see what happens before young David defeats Goliath the mixed; “He [David] took his staff in his hand and chose five smooth stones out of the brook and put them in his shepherd's [lunch] bag [a whole kid's skin slung from his shoulder], in his pouch, and his sling was in his hand, and he drew near the Philistine. The Philistine came on and drew near to David, the man who bore the shield going before him. And when the Philistine looked around and saw David, he scorned and despised him, for he was but an adolescent, with a healthy reddish color and a fair face (I Samuel 17:40-42 amp).”

The trusty King James Version says that Goliath; “disdained him: for he was a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance” further establishing that David was directly descended from Adam whose name means “ruddy (#H120).” The second witness to David’s Saxon roots is found in his election by the prophet Samuel; “He [David] was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to (I Samuel 16:12).” These aspects need to be brought to the forefront because many false prophets like to attack the ‘whiteness’ of God’s chosen people or the very Christian faith that Caucasians have defended since its establishment.

Nevertheless, according to E. W. Bullinger’s tremendous book Number in Scripture, in the Bible the number five is representative of Yahweh’s own ‘grace’ so these selected stones were significant of David’s own ‘weakness’ complemented by Yahweh’s own divine strength. David was much stronger for God’s perfect cause in this state of ‘limitation’ than in all the heavy armor of Saul or man’s dissimilar kingdom. In the process of this story we learn that God’s people should lean only to Yahweh and not to man’s erroneous government nor devices. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Here’s what Goliath barks; “The Philistine said to David, Am I a dog, that you should come to me with sticks? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. The Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field. Then said David to the Philistine, You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ranks of Israel, Whom you have defied (I Samuel 17:43-45 amp).”

Cursing righteous David by Philistine “gods” is an almost comical aspect of this narrative because there is none more powerful than Yahweh, God eternal (Ephesians 3:11). Yahweh “standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods (Psalm 82:1)” and later David would write; “I know that Yahweh is great, and that our Lord is above all gods (Psalm 135:5).” By examining David's faithful outlook we should be able to see why he was a man after God's own heart (I Samuel 13:14).

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o..._thy_head.html

Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Elijah Wood on Vipers

ELIJAH WOOD ON VIPERS
    May 25th, 2016

Recently, film actor Elijah Wood stated (like many before him) that Hollywood, California has been in a grip of a pedophile scandal “of the magnitude of Jimmy Savile in the UK.” Having grown up in Hollywood during the mid-80's I find this latest confirmation not shocking in the least. There are simply no honorable actors in Hollywood as most - male and female alike - have been selected by "the casting couch" and not their ability to act, something even small children can do.

What’s most interesting about the actor’s statement is his blatant claim “There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind” when discussing this sexual abuse that has infected Hollywood's motion picture industry.

We hardly need to point out that jews own Hollywood as they've claimed this themselves on the cover of their jewish magazine "Moment" confirming what we in Christian Identity have warned for decades - Hollywood and the many media abominations coming from it are wholly jewish in creation.

Why does Elijah not call these predators pigs or dogs? He used the ancient and less-known Biblical term “vipers” in his interview to describe these perverts. This is the same word both John the Baptist and Yahshua used to describe "the lawless ones" in the pages of the New Testament.

Consider Luke 3:7; “Then said he [John] to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?” Christ said the same of them in Matthew 23:33; “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

Now, many will argue both John and Jesus were attacking the Pharisees in the above quotes without understanding who they ultimately became. Rabbi Louis Finkelstein, one of the leading authorities on Judaism asserted: “Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes of name, inevitable adaptation of custom, and adjustment of Law, the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered. When the Jew reads his prayers, he is reciting formulae prepared by pre-Maccabean scholars; when he dons the cloak prescribed for the Day of Atonement and Passover Eve, he is wearing the festival garment of ancient Jerusalem; when he studies the Talmud, he is actually repeating the arguments used in the Palestinian academies.”

We’re also told in the 1980 Jewish Encyclopedia under the heading of Edom: “The Edomites are found today in modern Jewry.” Furthermore, the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia says under the entry Pharisees: “The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without a break, through all the centuries, from the Pharisees.”

I affirm it’s the Law of God written on Elijah’s heart that caused him to refer to jewish Hollywood pedophiles as “vipers.” Yahweh cursed their wicked bloodline to be serpentine in Genesis 3:14-15 and this battle between Light and dark continues until this day. Mr. Wood refers to these pedophiles in Hollywood as viperous snakes because that's exactly what they are. A majority will think he just used a figure of speech but I think it's more - Elijah gave Christians further confirmation of the eternal Words of our Savior.

War for Christ!
    Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Re: Ruddy King David

Brings incouragement. Sermons helps me prioritize important facts .. I keep my intellect sharp though focusing on what is important. Living though the love of god.

Re: Elijah Wood on Vipers

Corey Feldman has been complaining of rape for years. He recently spoke about Elijah Wood:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...llywood-897403

He says "I Would Love to Name Names"

Even Kirk Cameron claimed Bill Cosby got him, I doubt a preacher would lie about such things.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Seduction of Eve in History

SEDUCTION OF EVE IN HISTORY
    June 5th, 2016

Covenant People’s Ministry has covered the seduction of Eve in numerous audio sermons, most notably Seedline: Bruised Heads & Heels (2005), Garden of Yahweh (2005), Serpent Seed Doctrine (2010) or the five-part series Dual Seedline For Dummies (2013). If you require further study proving Cain was born “of the wicked one” (1 John 3:12) feel free to listen and comment on these suggested sermons from times past.

Still, considering they’re mostly part of the reference notes of "The Morning Stars" paperback we’d like to bring some select quotes forward concerning the historicity of this essential doctrine. Outside of our very own books Satanel and Alpha & Omega God rarely are these historical quotes mentioned within Christian Identity. It's our hope by showcasing them in a separate tract these excerpts will find new life in future materials coming from the faithful.

We'll begin with Saint Justin Martyr ( 100–165 ) who claimed; “Christ became man by the Virgin that the disobedience which issued from the serpent might be destroyed in the same way it originated. Eve was still an undefiled virgin when she conceived of the serpent and brought forth disobedience and death. But the Virgin received faith and joy, at the announcement of the angel Gabriel...and she replied, "Be it done to me according you your word". So through the mediation of the Virgin he came into the world, through whom God would crush the serpent” (Saint Justin Martyr's "Apologia" Chapter 100 / 150 AD).

Here we see as early as 150 a.d. Martyr confirms what we’ve taught in C.I. concerning Eve’s seduction by Satan in the Garden of Eden. In this quote he contrasts Eve’s beguilement to Mary’s virginal obedience claiming it was this very seduction that caused Christ to be born of a virgin! This is important because Genesis 3:15 is considered by Theologians to be the Protoevangelium (or "first Gospel") because it's the first mention in the Old Testament of a coming Redeemer. This means understanding what happened to Eve in Eden is imperative to understanding the New Testament and why Yahshua ultimately came.

Saint Irenaeus ( 130-202 ) also mentions the beguilement (or sexual seduction) of Eve; “The seduction of a fallen angel drew Eve, a virgin espoused to a man, while the glad tidings of the holy angel drew Mary, a Virgin already espoused, to begin the plan which would dissolve the bonds of that first snare...For as the former was lead astray by the word of an angel, so that she fled from God when she had disobeyed his word, so did the latter, by and angelic communication, receive the glad tidings that she should bear God, and obeyed his word. If the former disobeyed God, the latter obeyed, so that the Virgin Mary might become the advocate of the virgin Eve. Thus, as the human race fell into bondage to death by means of a virgin, so it is rescued by a virgin; virginal disobedience is balanced in the opposite scale by virginal obedience” (Irenaeus of Lyons' "Against Heresies" Book 3, Chapter XXII, Paragraph 4 / 189 AD).

Expressing the same sentiment about fifty years after Justin Martyr, Irenaeus also seemingly taught seedline doctrine. This quote proves Irenaeus believed the original sin was sexual in nature and was only corrected by Mary’s obedience to Yahweh’s commandments concerning her virgin conception. Another powerful declaration in the above quote is that the virgin Mary was chosen to “bear God” proving His name Emmanuel truly means “God with us” (Isaiah 7:14 & Matthew 1:23) - another essential doctrine practically unique to dual seedline Christian Identity! Indeed, Christ was God in flesh form (Isaiah 44:6) and His “origins are from of old, from ancient times” (Micah 5:2).

One final quote to consider is by Tertullian ( 155-240 ) who also confirmed; “Likewise, through a Virgin, the Word of God was introduced to set up a structure of life. Thus, what had been laid waste in ruin by this sex, was by the same sex re-established in salvation. Eve had believed the serpent; Mary believed Gabriel. That which the one destroyed by believing, the other, by believing, set straight” (Tertullian's "The Flesh of Christ" 17:4 / 210 AD).

Practically within the same time frame as the previous two quotes, Tertullian agrees in his book The Flesh of Christ with both Irenaeus of Lyons and Justin Martyr before him. Without going into canonized scripture in this article we’ve supplied three select quotes from so-called "church fathers" proving that seedline doctrine was once considered commonplace in the early church. In a future mini-editorial from this same series we will examine several Apocryphal writings pertaining to Eve's seduction to further establish this doctrine is more accepted than most believe. The above quotes however, which are often overlooked in modern Christendom and Christian Identity alike, should be enough to convince any scoffer that sinful Cain was not born of Adam's seed as we're taught in Genesis 5:3.

Adam's son was Seth, meaning replacement, not Cain the world's first murderer (John 8:44).

War for Christ!
    Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Re: What About John 3:16?

Amen. I think it was the apostle paul who wrote I have the scarces of beatings to prove his loyality.

Re: What About John 3:16?

"Five times I received at the hands of the Jews the forty lashes less one." II Co 11:24

Paul paid the price for certain.