Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CPM's "Quick Read" Bible Devotions (2016)

Blog Entries

CPM's "Quick Read" Bible Devotions (2016)

A great sermon on how hard the kingdom of hell is for folks who cheat Yahweh. I remember and give relieve to our kinsfolk who have and gone though so much for Christian Identity.
    The community leaders who organize our church is our nation.

Re: audio sermon of lazarus

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Suffer for Righteousness' Sake

“If ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ (1 Peter 3:14-16).”

The subject of Christian 'suffering' is a strong theme throughout both of Peter's epistles to the Israel people, this is because “All that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution (II Timothy 3:12).” Jesus remind us; “Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me (John 15:20-21).”

Notice that this passage says "be not afraid of their terror?" This straightforwardly suggests that the enemies of Jesus Christ work by using fear. If we're commanded to fear only God because it's the whole duty of man (Ecclesiastes 12:13) than it stands to reason that an adversary who desires to be in Yahweh's position would attempt to steal 'fear' for himself through various methods. Numerous mainstream sources are dedicated to making the world out to be much worse than it is, think on the term 'media scare' for a moment.

Again, Peter mentions the importance of reputation when dealing with the world in general and that there should be a noticeable difference between the Christian believer and the heathen masses. True Christians will 'suffer' to some degree or another, it's a promise made throughout scripture and spoken directly from Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:11). The trick is not allowing the enemy to make us bitter nor allow them to influence us against one another as they so often do, brotherly love is essential in overcoming severe situations.

Read more @ http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/s...ye_holy_2.html

Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

Lazarus and Dives [2016] defines Christ's teaching regarding "Abraham's Bosom" and teaches on the reality of Hell from His parable contrasting two different men post mortum. Hades is in plain sight of the Kingdom and a great gulf is fixed between them forbidding any latter transfer! This dismal allegory appears only in the Gospel of Luke 16:19-31 and straightforwardly verifies the authenticity of eternal torment.

MP4 | 2016

Blog Entries

Thank you for posting this, Frey!
    Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

The Fear of Man

“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in Yahweh shall be safe” (Proverbs 29:25).

Let's probe deeper into the meaning of 'fear' as used in this Bible verse. The fear of Yahweh is the whole duty of man (Ecclesiastes 12:13), the beginning of wisdom (Psalm 111:10) and the beginning of knowledge (Proverbs 1:7). We're to fear God because He controls all things and can be an angel to some or a demon to others (depending on which side of the fence they stand). Knowing that God creates and forms wickedness (Proverbs 16:4, Job 26:13) should help Christians to understand who attacked Job and brings curses upon His people.

Jesus teaches that “If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch” (Matthew 15:14) and that's exactly what those men who blindly trust in mankind really follow -- blind leaders. Christians are instructed not to trust mankind in any way, shape or form -- be sure to read Cursed the Man That Trusteth in Man for the opposite end of this spectrum. We all serve the God we fear and those who preach 'only love' in reality don't know Yahweh nor understand His true power. False "loving" brethren will quickly blame God for hurricane atrocities.

Common sense alone should teach Christians not to trust man (in any matter) due to their past records and violent history yet so many allow false prophets or the 'universal church' to cost them their eternal reward. Those who fear and trust in Yahweh will be safe from any snare that the adversary or world might throw their way, it's an eternal promise yet requires faith (meaning action) to be factual. Facts are facts, those who trust in man for anything (especially spiritual matters) are setting themselves up for major rejection and heartache.

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...se_effect.html

Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Re: The Fear of Man

I have found this though experience. Seeking fellowship with fellow believers have brought me courage and faith in Yahweh. May we all stick together as believers to overcome fear of man.
    Hard to walk in faith without the wisdom of a preacher.

Blog Entries

The "Root" of David

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the morning star” (Revelation 22:16 ASV).

Considered “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” (Revelation 1:1), these Words spoken by our Messiah prove that not only was Jesus a direct descendant of king David but the actual creator of His Israelite race. This illustration is further elaborated upon in Yahsua's Parable of the Wheat and Tares (Matthew 13:24-30) and gives credence to the illustration that the tree of life found in the garden of Eden represents Life opposite of Satan's tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:9). Consider that Christ offers His followers eternal life (John 11:26) claiming to be the the way, truth and life (John 14:6) while Satan is considered Death personified (Revelation 6:8) thus the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).

Truly, modern Christians find themselves in a contemporary world seemingly engulfed in "death worship" to one degree or another. Indeed, every word of scripture is God-inspired and this is why Christ claimed to be and is considered the Living Word (Revelation 19:13). Man truly has no life outside of Jesus and even those who attempt to live an earthly existence without him inherit only the rewards of vanity. We must remember that Yahsua Messiah states; “Woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation” (Luke 6:24) meaning that many inherit nothing more than temporal gifts as opposed to the eternal life provided through His final sacrifice.

Also consider that the name Lucifer means "bright and morning star" (Strong's #H1966) thus Satan could be considered an "instead of Christ" or imposter desiring to be God. No man has ever "fallen from heaven" thus we must be on guard against false prophets that would teach otherwise. Paul straightforwardly warns against these same false teachers explaining; “No marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light” (2nd Corinthians 11:14). The devil's children can often be found behind the pulpit pushing non-scriptural tripe under the guise of "love and tolerance." Seemingly, Satan "loves" his own as long as they trust in his lies but once a man comes into the truth of God's Word they'll no longer keep up false appearances. This is merely one way the tares can be made manifest to Christians.

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...offspring.html

Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Passions At War

"Is it not your passions that are at war in your members?" James 4:1 (RSV)

So once again, it's James the brother Jesus Christ who is going to straightforwardly tell you where the source of wars come from. Now of course here in America it's easy to look at the money trails, it's easy to see that the Jew profits on both ends just as they did in the late 60's. If they weren't the beatnik poets like Jack Kerouac and Allen Ginsberg profiting on there beatneck propaganda trying to get white women to race trade back then then they were sitting behind the desks being the pencil pushers who were signing the buttons. There is a reason outside the gate - outside the kingdom - in the book of Revelation is not only "whosoever loveth and maketh a lie" or dwells within that but also the warmongers. Those who had pleasure in bloodshed, malice and so many other things. Of course there were provisions in the word of God. The children of Israel were told many times to go (for example) into the land of Canaan to kill every resident, to knock down their idols, to kill and destroy every person within them - but those are wars of God and every war of man will always wax more and more unprofitable. So where do wars come from? Even of your lusts that war in your members! Pay close attention - the general epistle of James chapter 4 verse two;

"Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain : ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not." James 4:2 (KJV)

You desire, you don't have - that's exactly what every war is after. Whether it's land or the desire to increase what land they have. Markers, dotted lines that man wants to put to destroy mother earth (if you will) to fence it. To say "this is mine." Not even understanding that Scripture straightforwardly says "the earth and the fullness thereof belong to Yahweh God" (Psalm 24:1). They don't have that respect and that is what governments of men do - they take place of God, they want to be reverenced as God. They want to be there to bail you out any time there's a disaster. So what should be pointed out is that mankind lusts because they don't have enough - they kill because they desire to have land, people's wives, people's properties, people's cars, this is why the average negro in the street will carjack you when you drive through parts of College Park, GA after dark. Don't make that mistake!

You fight in wars yet you have not. Why? Because you don't ask! Why? Verse three in James 4;

"Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:3 (KJV)

So understand it - Jesus Christ many times would rebuke his own disciples and say you don't know what spirit you are of, you don't know which manner in which you should pray. Because many times we do not. We lean to our own understanding and every time man does that he will fail. So dear kinsfolk do not make that mistake! Stand strong within the faith and whatever you do, do so for the side of truth! Stand whether it is in a time of war. Whether it is in Vietnam or this conflict we are in today in the year 2013 stand for truth. Of course, John 17:17 says the word of God is truth. Jesus says "I am the way I in the truth I am the life."

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o..._in_horeb.html

Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Submit Yourselves To God

"Do ye think that the Scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:5-6)."

James tells us right here that God plainly resists the 'proud' or self-righteous man but instead gives His saving grace to the humble or 'teachable.' How many of us have met "know-it-alls" who feel they're wiser than Yahweh? These types of men will usually say something along the lines of "I've read the Bible once before" or "Just accept Jesus" but by their own lives deny Christ by their ungodly lifestyles. Christians should resist this type of arrogant "believer" because God certainly does.

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded (James 4:7-8)."

These are commands -- submit ourselves and all things we do for God, resist Satan to make him flee from you, draw close to God and He will accept you, an unstable or 'double-minded' man is to cease from sin and purify his heart. There is no excuse for those who flat-out deny Jesus Christ considering all it takes is a desire to know Him and a request for wisdom from His Word to be made whole. Like usual we're taught to stop sinning, not given a license to continue transgressing the Law (I John 3:4).

"Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up (James 4:9-10)."

Humbleness and meekness are the keys. In order to remain humble we must be able to hear all matters and contrast them with the Bible. Keep in mind that "God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble (I Peter 5:5)" meaning that humility is a condition of salvation considering we're saved by grace (Ephesians 2:8). As you can see, those who teach a life on earth of prosperity and bliss for following Jesus are false prophets because this concept is not to be found in scripture.

"Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge (James 4:11)."

There are certain groups within the movement that will erroneously dub someone a 'rabbi' if they choose to teach the Christian Law as found in our Bibles. Such groups continually slander and attack such Pastors as myself and in essence attack the Law itself and its perfect Lawgiver meaning Jesus Christ. As we shall see from the next few statements, James also taught that the eternal Law was to be followed and done, not just heard. Those who deny the Law simply follow "the lawless one."

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...not_err_2.html

Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Yahshua on Love

Nobody teaches as comprehensively on brotherly love as does Jesus; "No servant is able to serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (riches, or anything in which you trust and on which you rely) (Luke 16:13 amp)" and He told the jews; "If God were your Father, you would love Me and respect Me and welcome Me gladly, for I proceeded (came forth) from God [out of His very presence]. I did not even come on My own authority or of My own accord (as self-appointed); but He sent Me (John 8:42 amp)."

When Jesus Christ was asked which eternal Law was the greatest of all He replied; "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment (Matthew 22:37-38)" but He also adds; "The second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets (Matthew 22:39-40)." With a profound simplicity that is able to utterly bewilder His enemies to this day, Jesus Christ gave us such pearls of scripture to express the absolute importance of loving one another and Yahweh above all things.

Even though a majority of Jesus' own ministry was spent teaching the Law, He stressed the importance of brotherly love when He commanded; "I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another. By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves] (John 13:34-35 amp)." By these perfect teachings we can "try the spirits (I John 4:1)" and when we notice "certain men crept in unawares (Jude 1:4)" who continually hurl insults at other brethren we know they are not of Yahweh.

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...ly_love_1.html

Pastor Visser @