Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CPM's "Quick Read" Bible Devotions (2016)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is One God!

Jesus taught in both the Old and New Testaments that Israel was to have only one God and to only worship Him. For example, under the old covenant we're taught; "Thou shalt have no other gods before me (Exodus 20:2)" and Christ taught; "The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment (Mark 12:29-30)." Considered the first commandment above all others, serving any other God outside of the Creator Jesus is a very serious offense so naturally the serpentile enemy loves to do all they can to rip apart the Godhead.

To state it in the simplest terms, Jesus is "God manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16)" or "God with us (Matthew 1:23)" and again; "By him were all things created (Colossians 1:16)." The Bible is very clear about Jesus being Yahweh and any honest student should have no problems noticing this important fact when reading the scriptures, it's when man starts inserting his own doctrines or faulty traditions that 'confusion' sets in and the first commandment starts being violated. One God is just that -- one.

Beware of people who might teach that Jesus wasn't equal with the Father or not God, chances are they will also be found guilty of the numerous offenses we've already discussed like attacking the perfect Word, essential baptism or eternal Law. Most of these snakes will say something along the lines of "Jesus was a great man, but not the Messiah" or they'll just call Him a 'simple prophet' equating Him on the same level as Isaiah or Jeremiah. Jesus said; "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him (John 14:6-7)." How it is that many lukewarm Christians intend to 'slide past' Jesus and have access to another God or simply refuse to pray 'in Jesus' name' is beyond me -- Jesus is the only God for Israel.

There is no confusion about the matter, both covenants were made with Israel as the Bible teaches; "Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah (Jeremiah 31:31)." It's just another 'tactic of the lawless' to suggest that the Old Testament is now 'done away' because not one covenant made between God and Israel has ever been disannulled. Whether it be the Adamic and Noahic Covenants or the Abrahamic and New Covenants, not one of these eternal promises has ever been 'done away' with by God.

Now that we've covered that serving only Yahweh is considered the 'first' commandment, it should be rather obvious why many false prophets like to teach against this aspect -- it can keep you from the very Kingdom they won't be in. If you require more scriptural proofs that "Jesus Christ [is] the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever (Hebrews 13:8)" be sure to read Jesus, Yahweh or Not? or Jesus, God or Not? available at our website. This is an extremely important issue because we can't call ourselves Christians unless it's Christ that is our Savior and we can serve only Him.

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...wlessness.html

Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

Tares and Wheat

I'd like for us to begin our study by examining the "Parable of the Tares and Wheat" taught to us and further explained by Jesus Christ in the 13th chapter of Matthew. As we do, please pay close attention to the Words spoken by our Savior. Let's start reading on verse 24; "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn (Matthew 13:24-30)."

The subject of this parable is seedlines, or progeny. As we just read for ourselves, Jesus compares 'the kingdom of heaven' to a man who sows good seed in his field (or Garden of Eden) but the enemy had plans of sabotage and sows his own seed among the wheat. Tares appear identical to wheat growing alongside true Christians until 'harvest time' at which the tares are gathered first and then burned in bundles. The thing to notice here is that the enemy sowed wicked seed.

So nobody can say we're 'spiritualizing' away the Word of God, let's look at how Jesus Himself explains this parable starting on verse 36; "Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear (Matthew 13:36-43)."

We just read that there are "children of the wicked one" and that "the enemy that sowed them is the devil" so no matter how you slice it -- Jesus is once again teaching on the children of the wicked. We should also notice that the wicked tares are rapturously taken first and burned by fire or in the 'lake' thereof. So now when we read that "Cain was of that wicked one" in I John 3:12 we know that his father was certainly not Adam and why he wasn't listed in Adam's genealogy (Genesis 5:3).

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...ars_trees.html

Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Woe To Hypocrites

Whether it's Tom Hanks portraying a sodomite, Morgan Freeman pretending to be God or a kenite jew playing the role of Jesus -- the false interpretations of these characters are brought forth on the "silver screen" by actors who place themselves in a fictional role. In the Holy scriptures, the word hypocrite means "an actor under an assumed character, a stage player or a dissembler (#G5273)" so we should look at Jesus' own teachings about those who assume deceitful, false roles.

Jesus says; "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men: for you yourselves do not enter in and those that are going in, you suffer not to enter (Matthew 23:13)." Let's take God's Word for what it plainly says and trust that there are false 'brethren' who assume deceitful roles in order to keep others from entering into the very Kingdom that they won't be accepted in. Would these snakes prosper from jobs in television and film?

For example, when Yahweh's eternal Law teaches us; "A woman shall not wear men's clothing, neither shall a man put on women's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh your God (Deuteronomy 22:5 hnv)" do actors like Patrick Swayze feel they'll somehow slip past God for their participation in To Wong Foo or do they even care? Unlike my former childhood church, this ministry does take a strong anti-homosexual standpoint as God's Law demands.

I'm of the train of thought that these types of unvirtuous hypocrites need hardly "act" to place themselves in the role of a transsexual or queer for the sake of "harmless entertainment" because any type of man with a grain's worth of morality or 'good pride' would never consider the act -- even in jesting. Ironically, a majority of Hollywood actors are involved in either the false religion of Christian Science or one of the many abominations hiding under the mask of wicked judaism.

What do you feel Jesus thinks about such nuggets as The Last Temptation of Christ, Jesus Christ Superstar or any of the abundant "epic" miniseries released on television all portraying Him as a prostitute-seeking wimp, a rock-star hippie or even worse -- a jew? Don't you think that "God revealed in the flesh (I Timothy 3:16)" might just be a little saddened and upset by so many siding with Pilate's wrongful accusation (John 19:19-22) that the Savior of mankind was "King of the Jews?"

Still, these 'stage-players' ramble on -- year after year -- playing different "characters" in each movie usually building a fan-base in the process while they present biased situational representations or work according to the talmudic agenda seeking to destroy Christianity and eliminate Christians. Rarely will a television viewer hear the precious name of Jesus Christ and when he does it's usually in outright mockery -- the literal children of Satan working over at TBN and PTL anyone?

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...ic_images.html

Pastor Visser @

Blog Entries

Mother of Harlots

Whoredom is a form of idolatry which is certainly rampant in today's society. A mere twenty years ago it would have been unfathomable to imagine such abominations as "homosexual marriage" or a negro presidential candidate in America. Yet in today's society, not only is mixing accepted it's outright promoted. The enemy of God has managed to turn numerous accomplishments of our noble Caucasian race into embarrassment or "guilt" in the minds of white children through their subtle perversions of history or simple media conditioning.

“There came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns” (Revelation 17:1-3).

Understand that these passages are discussing the whore's end-time Judgment from Yahweh. She sits upon many "waters" which represent people (Revelation 17:15) and the kings or leaders of the earth commit fornication with her. It's through our world leaders and modern worldly examples that Western Civilization is declining. Our decaying world currently has an "anything goes" mentality yet scripture promises us; “Pride goes before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18). Have faith in Yahweh's vow that His enemies will be brought low.

Indeed, just as our world relishes in its sinful political correctness, we can see that most of the “inhabitants of the earth” have already been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. The enemies of Israel's seed work nonstop bombarding our children with anti-white sentiment and the youth of today can often be spotted wearing the most whorish attire and embracing all manner of perversions. Paul straightforwardly tells our Israelite woman to be modest in all things (I Timothy 2:9) thus they cannot embrace things "of this world."

Remember Lot's wife (Luke 17:32) and “come out of her” so that we also don't partake of her sins (Revelation 18:4). There is no greater traitor to God and our people then one who promotes man's law over Yahweh's eternal commandments. Still, within the movement there are many who "border the fence" and attempt to serve both God and mammon, which is downright impossible (Matthew 6:24 & Luke 16:13). We must not love the things of this world (I John 2:15) nor any antichrist ruler it may present to be taskmaster over us.

“The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus” (Revelation 17:4-6).

Within this whore's "golden cup" are all the abominations and filthiness of her fornication because she's “the mother of all harlots and abominations in the earth.” This whore - this world power - will be the epicenter (or main distributors) of abominable filth. Like leaven that consumes a whole loaf, so many fall aside during this great apostasy that this whore is able to become "drunken" (or filled) with the blood of Jesus' martyrs and Saints. The mislead cannot tell right from wrong as they have a backwards interpretation of all things.

This "age" spoken of here is an era of antichrist - a time where the moral teachings of Christianity are refused or even mocked while the genuine Christian is at war unbeknownst to the masses. Thus there is much bloodshed and many die in this struggle, again so much so that there are many “saints and martyrs” for this whore to become drunken upon. There are many sell-out whores in today's world and perhaps no greater prostitute than the false prophets that work alongside the antichrist enemy towards a Satanic "one-world order."

Read more @ http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...eep_ditch.html

Pastor Visser @