Thread: Pastor Jeromy Visser & CPM

Pastor Jeromy Visser & CPM

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (66) Pastor Jeromy Visser & CPM is the continuation of an interview conducted by Euro Folk Radio focused on available Covenant People's Books and the history of Covenant People's Forums. Want more information on Wick's sidekick? This special broadcast allows "The Viss" to discuss more about his childhood, education, ministerial mistakes and impending projects from CPM.

MP3 @ TalkShoe

Blog Entries

Re: Pastor Jeromy Visser & CPM

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (66) Pastor Jeromy Visser & CPM [2016] is the continuation of an interview conducted by Euro Folk Radio focused on available Covenant People's Books and the history of Covenant People's Forums. Want more information on Wick's sidekick? This special broadcast allows "The Viss" to discuss more about his childhood, education, ministerial mistakes and impending projects from CPM.

MP4 | 2016

Arrow The ACH Show (66) Pastor Jeromy Visser - Covenant People's Ministry

The ACH Show (66) Pastor Jeromy Visser - Covenant People's Ministry

Download MP3

Re: The ACH Show (66) Pastor Jeromy Visser - Covenant People's Ministry

EFR is turning into a great resource. They've done a lot of work in a short time.

Looking forward to #3.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: The ACH Show (66) Pastor Jeromy Visser - Covenant People's Ministry

Pastor Jeromy Visser & CPM – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (66) Pastor Jeromy Visser & CPM [2016] is the continuation of an interview conducted by Euro Folk Radio focused on available Covenant People's Books and the history of Covenant People's Forums. Want more information on Wick's sidekick? This special broadcast allows "The Viss" to discuss more about his childhood, education, ministerial mistakes and impending projects from CPM.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!