Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

Blog Entries

Re: Mexican Boy Threatens To Kill Donald Trump And His Supporters

The everthing symbol of the ADL. Children that know no hate or how to think.
    Makes me think about how much white children are up against. Society does not teach white children how much Esau Edom hate white people.
    great post.

TV HOST: THE ELITE "THEY MAY KILL" DONALD TRUMP

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

YOU WILL SCREAM WHEN YOU SEE WHAT OBAMA JUST SAID ABOUT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

Did you scream

A break from Hilary !!! Although Gary did mention her three times !!!
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Still Report #1209 – Trump Has Turned Republicans Away From “Free Trade” (Genesis 50)

Still Report #1209 – Trump Has Turned Republicans Away From “Free Trade”

A recent story in the leftist Politico sooooo reminded me of an ancient Bible passage right out of its most ancient book – Genesis. According to today’s Politico:

[Comment: This video describes that the stakes are much more higher in this election than we think and what the 8000 pages of the Trans Pacific Partnership is all about. Surprisingly to me at least is how it will permanently destroy the sovereignty of the USA. -Crossman]

Blog Entries

Re: TV HOST: THE ELITE "THEY MAY KILL" DONALD TRUMP

SO much scheming and lying from people who volunteer to be a part of Esau Edom. May Yahweh show mercy and peace on the earth.

Donald Trump won the 2016 elections, but civil war and WWIII are here !!!

Part 1 of 3: Donald Trump won the 2016 elections, but civil war and WWIII are here !!!

http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2016/0...elections.html

DONALD TRUMP NEWS - Hillary Clinton is finished, but war for freedom is far from over !!! Obama(CIA) will do everything possible to stop you and that includes sparking a civil war which will more likely than not(99.9% chance) result in WWIII. It is just the matter of time now....Visit The Auser Times today !!!

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS - TOXIC SITUATION !!!

Blog Entries

Re: YOU WILL SCREAM WHEN YOU SEE WHAT OBAMA JUST SAID ABOUT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

I watched the video. My opinion is more about concern of unity for white Israelite people. A outside race can say insulting or demeaning claims and no unified response of any kind. I hope Yahweh will give our race a more friendlier larger world to live in someday.

Blog Entries

Re: TRUMP SUCKS UP TO ZOG

My opinion on it is fear. Even when the USA was a white majority country fear and worship of the Jews was never challenged since time and memorial. Simply put the genocide of whitey is whats going on. The cattle talks and talks to keep their minds off the slander house.
    I look to network and to start a church anywhere I live to improve my quality of life. Yahweh is the path I am doing it with.

Blog Entries

Re: Still Report #1209 – Trump Has Turned Republicans Away From “Free Trade” (Genesis

Very hopeful and encouraging. A lot of destructive trade, public service rules, military, you name it policies have made life tougher already. I always glad to hear about preventing misery for the public. Yahweh is our hope only.

Blog Entries

Re: IT'S OK FOR GOLDMAN SACHS PARTNERS TO DONATE TO HILLARY BUT NOT TRUMP

My personal view is simply being popular. Who is popular without getting paid. Cooperate with white genocide of Esau Edom or face being unemployed more or less.