Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

Re: Trump visits wailing wall

Yep Trump is sucking up to the jews. I think someone had a "chat" with him in the white house.

He went far beyond what even normal politicians do. He was the first sitting U.S. President to ever go there while in office.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    He went far beyond what even normal politicians do. He was the first sitting U.S. President to ever go there while in office.
    Lol we haven't had a real sitting US president since the Kennedy assassination. That wasn't
    a murder that was a coup. Trump was the first independent candidate to actually break into
    the political system. Thats why the jews wen't totally berserk. It was supposed to be Jeb vs Hillary
    with Jeb graciously losing. Trump won with a clear mandate of immigration control and in the end were
    just going to be ignored and instead of fighting he just caved. This election has done more to finally
    shatter the whites faith in the political system not to mention the media than anything else in a very
    long time.

I'm sure he waited this long because if he did this before the election, then all our people who are jew-wise would've known he wasn't who he portrayed himself to be.

Also, it looks like he may be trying to broker a peace deal, between Israel and the Palestinians. This video shows some of that, if you can make it through it. It's hard to listen to at times, but that's to be expected. I'm guessing Trump will use Kushner, in some role with this deal. Interesting times we live in.

Blog Entries

Re: Is Donald Trump Jewish?

He is because his children have children who are half Jewish. That is a public fact. It the best we are allowed by our public masters politically. I am for Yahweh and seek dignity. Open minded to other white Israelite people who seek the same.

Re: BEWARE: LIBERALS THREATENING TO STAB TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN THIS U.S. STATE

Ivanka Trump posted on Twitter on Friday her five-year-old daughter’s answers to a list of questions from her kindergarten classmates and teachers, and a number of them highlighted her Jewish identity.

Asked what kind of star she would want to be, Arabella Kushner — the granddaughter of President Donald Trump — replied, “Star of David.”

Later, in response to the inscrutable question, “If you could be Israel or an ant, what would you be?,” Arabella answered, “Israel.”

Also, Arabella revealed that her favorite holiday was Hanukkah, “because I get presents!”

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/06/1...star-of-david/
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Good point seedliner. I figure lots of our kindred are isolated and shamed by this Joo run police state society. The fortunate ones not catching hell for being anti Semite or racist want to keep their privileged place in society. Trump is just another one of these fortunate persons wanting to avoid being isolated or catching hell for being labeled anti-joo or racist ;;; to the masses.
    Lot of groups supported by big ZOG money like anti fascist gangs even impose violence against kinsmen not going along with the system and keeping their months shut. CI preachers and their faithful followers sacrifice so much in money and reputation to live the way Yahweh demands us too. Appreciate honorable men as yourself seeking righteousness.
    Lot of white USA citizens see things the same way as Trump unfortunately!!!!

Trump poses with fags now: New trend?

Rhode Island Teacher of the Year 2017... - Nikos Giannopoulos | Facebook

"Rhode Island Teacher of the Year 2017 meets the 45th President of the United States. That's all. ������
    Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead".
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Trump poses with fags now: New trend?

Rhode Island Teacher of the Year 2017... - Nikos Giannopoulos | Facebook

"Rhode Island Teacher of the Year 2017 meets the 45th President of the United States. That's all. 🌈🌈🌈
    Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead".
    Well, he's always been ok with them and transgenders so it doesn't surprise me. That fag shouldn't be teaching our children.