Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

Blog Entries

Re: Vet beaten after saying he was voting for Trump- ANOTHER IGNORED HATE CRIME

It is a slap in the face to endure how arrogant the non whites in authority use the jew run laws to get in face of any white person outside the realm of social acceptability.

Blog Entries

why trump is important to society

Though being a follower of yahweh I see it as being in peace with all men.
    dealing with the children of satan ;;;their is no logic in reasoning with those whose natural motives are the collect and terrorize the earth.
    The bible reads the devil roams as a lion seeking who he may devour. my prayers go out to my kinsmen who are unfortunate enough to be surrounded by the devils crowd or scemes. my their misery be reduced.

Re: why trump is important to society

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Though being a follower of yahweh I see it as being in peace with all men.
    dealing with the children of satan ;;;their is no logic in reasoning with those whose natural motives are the collect and terrorize the earth.
    The bible reads the devil roams as a lion seeking who he may devour. my prayers go out to my kinsmen who are unfortunate enough to be surrounded by the devils crowd or scemes. my their misery be reduced.
    Amen, brother. Well said.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Re: why trump is important to society

Like to add. it is getting clear about the idenity of the tares. all the major( re thug ricians ) have rejected being passionate about securing the border, supreme court justices. white peoples rights as their absolute goals

Mexico considers Bill to revoke treaties if Trump wins election

Mexico considers Bill to revoke treaties if Trump wins election
    Sep 5, 2016

"So you want to play hardball, Mr Trump? Mexico is to consider revoking a series of treaties – including the 1848 agreement that transferred half its territory to the United States – if the Republican candidate wins the presidency and rips up the North American Free Trade Agreement, according to a Bill to be presented to Congress.

The initiative, to be proposed on Tuesday by Armando Ríos Piter, a left-wing senator, follows last week’s much-criticised meeting between Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto and US presidential contender Donald Trump, which inflamed public opinion and sparked a cabinet rift."

Read more of this Story at:

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...tion-1.2780616

Blog Entries

Re: Mexico considers Bill to revoke treaties if Trump wins election

It confuses me about how the leader of Mexico is trashing American citizens. How could any patriotic American citizen ever visit Mexico not just how its leader hates free elections in our country but how they have tortured and imprisoned Americans in the past.

Mexican Boy Threatens To Kill Donald Trump And His Supporters

Is Mark Dice about to go full Nazi? He’s getting closer and closer although he’s not quite there yet. I hope he finally embraces the ways of the Bitlord and starts posting positive videos about Adolf Hitler.

Either way, here’s a video of him analyzing a crazy Mexican boy threatening to kill Donald Trump and his supporters. These Mexicans don’t seem to like us too much do they? lol

http://www.infostormer.com/mexican-b...is-supporters/
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Trump rips media for mocking Christians

Trump rips media for mocking Christians
    Sep 9, 2016

“. . .Our media culture often mocks and demeans people of faith,” Trump said. “All the time, I hear from concerned parents how much harder it is for Christian families to raise their children in today’s media environment. Your values of love, charity and faith built this nation. So how can it be that our media treats people of faith so poorly?”

". . . Trump on Friday won big applause for vowing to repeal The Johnson Amendment, which prohibits churches and other tax-exempt organizations from endorsing political candidates.

Trump left his script to tell the story of how frustrated he was when asking for the endorsements from a group of Christian leaders that gathered to meet with in New York City earlier this year, only to find out they were prohibited from doing so.

“The first thing we have to do is give our churches their voice back,” Trump said. “The Johnson Amendment has blocked our pastors from speaking their minds from their own pulpit. If they want to talk about Christianity, if they want to preach or talk about politics, they’re unable to do so, they take a tremendous risk that they’ll lose their of their tax-exempt status.”

Read more of this story at:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ing-christians

Blog Entries

Re: Trump rips media for mocking Christians

Trump is respecting Yahwehs will on this earth. I hope he finds what he is looking for in this election.
    Facts about the world of finances and politics are a tricky concept. The devil deceives a lot of people. Strong christian values in politics will guild government to be more wise.

IT'S OK FOR GOLDMAN SACHS PARTNERS TO DONATE TO HILLARY BUT NOT TRUMP

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*