Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 297 of 297

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

  1. #291
    Senior Member frey#89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,194
    Blog Entries
    7

    Speech by Trump about border security was great

    I listened to the speech tonight on Yahoo news. Politics and religion besides I support the President.

  2. #292
    Senior Member Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    "Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia."
    Posts
    748

    Re: Trump doing great work so far

    There is a resisting groundswell against the left and unfortunately the enemy has to still be in the driver’s seat,
    if only to slow it down enough to fail !

    At the same time they make money out of the 5 to 7 trillion dollar wall
    which will actually cost ten times more when they’ve finished !

    Soros and Trump are probably working hand in glove with this wall scam
    that won’t actually achieve anything – it’s a racket !

    Sorry to put a damper on things !

    Meantime Yahweh is priming us for His own plan !

  3. #293
    Senior Member Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    "Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia."
    Posts
    748

    Re: Trump doing great work so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    There is a resisting groundswell against the left and unfortunately the enemy has to still be in the driver’s seat,
    if only to slow it down enough to fail !

    At the same time they make money out of the 5 to 7 trillion dollar wall
    which will actually cost ten times more when they’ve finished !

    Soros and Trump are probably working hand in glove with this wall scam
    that won’t actually achieve anything – it’s a racket !

    Sorry to put a damper on things !

    Meantime Yahweh is priming us for His own plan !
    Its a lot cheaper to just enforce existing legislation and improve it with mandatory jail sentences
    for company CEO's who knowingly employ illegal aliens etc.

    Hows a wall going to help when they will still get to sanctuary cities !

    Recently in previous years a million or more were deported with exiting legislation.

    Soros is orchestrating the caravan crisis to help Trump push through the trillion dollar wall scam !

    There's going to be a lot of laughter in the bank !



  4. #294

    Re: Trump doing great work so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Its a lot cheaper to just enforce existing legislation and improve it with mandatory jail sentences
    for company CEO's who knowingly employ illegal aliens etc.

    Hows a wall going to help when they will still get to sanctuary cities !

    Recently in previous years a million or more were deported with exiting legislation.

    Soros is orchestrating the caravan crisis to help Trump push through the trillion dollar wall scam !

    There's going to be a lot of laughter in the bank !


    Honestly, I don't think they'll even be a wall. This is all charade...He waits till Dems take the house and then brings it up?

    Also, the 5 billion is only for about 215 miles of wall out of over 1000 miles of border.

    Even if it gets passed it'll be by doing a Reagan with millions getting citizenship.

    I agree that its more than just a wall. They need to get rid of all welfare to them and fine/jail any who hire them.

    We have 30 to 40 plus million illegals here and there hasn't been any mass deportations. Pretty much business as usual for border patrol and ice.


    This is one reason out of a plethora I keep telling our brethren that we need to get out of politics because it does nothing for us. The whole thing is antichrist.

    No KING but JESUS!!! He's the only one that will save us and until our people Repent and follow him it will continue to get worse.

  5. #295
    Senior Member frey#89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,194
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Speech by Trump about border security was great

    On the other hand. Any talk of the Jew, Black or communist rule over us in a direct way is outlawed in this country. Like sorting though trash to find food. Theirs food but it is unpractical for everyday law and order for our people. Gang stalking is police sponsored and you do not want to know about it.

    Make your race a important part of interpreting the bible. secretly please!!!

  6. #296

    Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump

    Note: I've been moving the Trump threads here.


    On a side note: You guys need to consider coming out of "worldly politics."

    Donald Trump is no savior.

    Our only Savior is Jesus.

    If you told Trump your real Biblical beliefs what do you think he'd tell you?.... You're racist, antisemitic etc.

    If you look into Revelation you will come to the understanding that the Governments of the world are in bed with the whore of Babylon (Jerusalem)... And Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem shows you what side he's on...

    Look, I stupidly voted for Trump thinking he may be different. Now there were things he did and said which made me think not to, but I went against my gut instinct and he proved he's just like all politicians. Soon after his election I saw he was just like the rest and I repented for voting for him. I pray you guys do the same.

    No KING but JESUS!!!
    Last edited by Erik; 01-13-2019 at 10:49 PM.

  7. #297
    Senior Member frey#89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,194
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Note: I've been moving the Trump threads here.


    On a side note: You guys need to consider coming out of "worldly politics."

    Donald Trump is no savior.

    Our only Savior is Jesus.

    If you told Trump your real Biblical beliefs what do you think he'd tell you?.... You're racist, antisemitic etc.

    If you look into Revelation you will come to the understanding that the Governments of the world are in bed with the whore of Babylon (Jerusalem)... And Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem shows you what side he's on...

    Look, I stupidly voted for Trump thinking he may be different. Now there were things he did and said which made me think not to, but I went against my gut instinct and he proved he's just like all politicians. Soon after his election I saw he was just like the rest and I repented for voting for him. I pray you guys do the same.

    No KING but JESUS!!!
    Thought of mine. The hardest thing to accept is wanting tolerance and acceptance in a society that enforces racial destruction. Trump election was a hope for many of us like yourself.

    Religion and politics is more of a private affair in modern times, I figure its a fantasy to imagine a Brady Bunch 1970s style world being revived again. Besides there is enough whites at the present time in the USA to distract ZOG if the Trump election helps any. We racialists are not a part of this society anymore.

Similar Threads

  1. Thought of the day thread
    By frey#89 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 01-14-2019, 05:56 PM
  2. As In The Days Of Noah Thread
    By Erik in forum Current Events & News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 08:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •