Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

Re: 300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]

Trump to declare the city that murdered the prophets (Jerusalem) as the capital of Israel and will move the embassy there. Judeo's will love this...

This Country continues to be drunken by the whore of Babylon.

https://apnews.com/515163c0c3f446d48...&utm_medium=AP

Can it be any clearer that Trump is not a follower of Jesus/Yahweh?

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Trump to declare the city that murdered the prophets (Jerusalem) as the capital of Israel and will move the embassy there. Judeo's will love this...

The followers of Thump wanted the chaos of Politics hide them from the beast system. Understand how hiding from reality is something a man will choose.

The non whites in the rest of the world are brutes. Followers of Yahweh face this truth. thankful for the remnant I can communicate with.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    The followers of Thump wanted the chaos of Politics hide them from the beast system. Understand how hiding from reality is something a man will choose.

The non whites in the rest of the world are brutes. Followers of Yahweh face this truth. thankful for the remnant I can communicate with.
    Trump isn't the antichrist, a nazi or the god emperor as the alt right jokingly calls him either. He's just a rich boomer civic nationalist
    who's politics are in line with Jimmy Carter. I believe he's somewhat awake to what the monsters that rule us really are and wants to try
    and fix some of the mess the kikes have made of America. I think he'll ultimately fail but the jews and the left have gone totally insane
    by just his being elected. And most people can see it. The wheat is being separated from the tares and Trump is helping no matter if he wants to
    or not.

Re: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

I think it's obvious now why Crossman had to go, he'd have no leg to stand on today, just as foretold.

Only fools trust men when Christ is the only to never forsake us. All men are liars, it's only Bible 101.