Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

Blog Entries

Re: Trump doing "great work" so far

To me it seems politics is a God. Very Very serious. The church doctrine is the reality of White replacement and even genocide is explained in terms of mental gymnastics and concealment. To the modern day God of Politics; Agony of the working class white guy is that the economy is so called good. Work 10 or 15 years straight and use money to buy a house without a life.

Oh lets have church dogma again... The town gets overrun by Third world non racial kinsmen with the power of the courts to cry white racism against you. Where is your paycheck going to get you them. Being under investigation for Antisemitism or racism means no privacy and travel anywhere.

The economy is good and the God of Politics rules supreme;; it goes on and on and on. White rights gets no narrative.

Thanks CPM forum for bring up such a controversial point. I understand the risk of being honest.

Blog Entries

Re: Trump doing "great work" so far

The enemies of our people or all the names, theories we call them have children not labeled as a crime study culture over the last 80 years. The Administration is not reducing the war on crime.
    In my opinion; Older you get the less public access you get without being pushed around. Crime bills that harass and punish young whites for being born will not change the reality of biology. Political Imaginations are fiction; our faith is reasoning our youthful foolish fears. Can not predict anything; life has limits of biology.