Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

Re: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump

Oy vey...

oo.JPG

Blog Entries

Re: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump

You are perfectly right about Trump Erik. My thoughts on the issue is about having Trump being elected to feel less intimidated by this rules based dictatorship. The system can not be repaired; Yahweh is the only truth and way to be who you aspire and at the same time overcome the fear and intimidation from the system.
    Campaigning to allow white immigration from countries our racial kinsmen live would be more productive.

Re: Trump doing great work so far

Quote Originally Posted by Crossman View Post
    President Trump was raised up as the leader of this nation over our people by Yahweh. He came to Christ in 2016 during the midst of his campaign. Our Lord Jesus has him where he want him and he is facing as True Believer rightly said "against the spiritual evil of this world." On the other hand nothing Yahweh does or allows to happen is a waste of time.

Yahweh bring adversity for the purpose of spiritual growth in the people of Israel as a whole or in our lives as individuals. If these are not the last days, then Yahweh is punishing us as a people for our sin. That is the other answer to the terrible state our people are in around the world.

But we Christians as a whole refuse to except that as possibly the truth of the matter. We blame everything and everyone else. I remember a preacher writing in a book years ago talking about problems in our lives. He said "look in the mirror" that is our biggest problem. I found in my life it is a good thing to practice from time to time.

David came to similar conclusions which he outlined in Ps 51:10-17

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

The Bible is full of examples of great men with flaws. President Trump needs prayer. Prayer to walk right before our Lord Jesus Christ. Prayer to open his eyes to who the jew is and the dangers to himself and our people that his daughter and jewish appointees our causing both here and around the world.

Crossman
    You're an idiot and antichrist liar still promoting this nonsense years after being proven false.

Welcome to BanLand - apparently you missed that your cult postings are not welcome here.

Praying to the Saxon God for antichrist jews, indeed. SMH.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Seven thousand years of prayer has gotten us into this mess. Maybe next time try obeying Yahweh's Law of refusing to cast lots for a man king? I've never understood why white people appoint a slavemaster only to complain about the unfair treatment they caused the innocent. Non scriptural fools like that are the biggest problem our generation deals with.

And don't blame me. I'm not stupid enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You're an idiot and antichrist liar still promoting this nonsense years after being proven false.

Welcome to BanLand - apparently you missed that your cult postings are not welcome here.

Praying to the Saxon God for antichrist jews, indeed. SMH.
    I'm still wondering how it could run away for two years and return without so much as an apology just to do the same exact thing. Trump is an enemy of YHVH or he wouldn't be president, covet money, act on TV or sacrifice his soulless bastards off to yids as Shishkas. I'm glad that freak is finally permabanned. Thank you very much.

Ever watch Talmudvision? Donald J. Trump IS "THE JEW."

Now who will to have to clean up its ghey Trumper Tantrum this time?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Pray for Drumpfenburg? HAHAHAHA!

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Crossman is from the Mark Downey "No Satan" jewish camp. This was never the right place for him.

Just another do-nothing that thinks his non existent tithe buys him rights to another human being.

Great job in banning the clown, I didn't want him coming back after last time.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Crossman View Post
    President Trump was raised up as the leader of this nation over our people by Yahweh.
    Satan was raised up as the tempter of our people by Yahweh. Are you going to bow and pay him homage also? What a tool.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Re: Trump doing "great work" so far

It's a real shame so few support Biblical truth. Very dark times to face ahead without a Shepherd:

Trump condemns white supremacy, focuses on combating mental illness over new gun-control measures

President Trump urged the nation Monday to condemn bigotry and white supremacy after a pair of mass shootings and focused on combating mental illness over new gun-control measures in remarks delivered from the White House.

“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” Trump said. “Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Rest assured, we'll be watching our "mentally ill" people rounded up under Trump while laughing they've all reaped what they've sown, lulz.

Might I suggest ZOG begin with pedophile Retarded Ray Bozo? Too easy.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Trump doing "great work" so far

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Might I suggest ZOG begin with pedophile Retarded Ray Bozo? Too easy.
    My vote is for wackjob Crossman. Why shouldn't he suffer at the hands of his replacement god?

That way he can pray for Trump all day while the spiritually healthy fight against such Zionism.