Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread

Blog Entries

Re: Trump doing great work so far

So true. Men guided by the holy sprite of our Kinsmen redeemer Jesus Christ make better decisions of right and wrong. The harder you seek the Lord the more perfect solutions come to mind. No man is a island.

If race mixing was avoided to begin with; controlling the borders of our white nations would be lot less complex or intellectually challenging.

President Trump was raised up as the leader of this nation over our people by Yahweh. He came to Christ in 2016 during the midst of his campaign. Our Lord Jesus has him where he want him and he is facing as True Believer rightly said "against the spiritual evil of this world." On the other hand nothing Yahweh does or allows to happen is a waste of time.

Yahweh bring adversity for the purpose of spiritual growth in the people of Israel as a whole or in our lives as individuals. If these are not the last days, then Yahweh is punishing us as a people for our sin. That is the other answer to the terrible state our people are in around the world.

But we Christians as a whole refuse to except that as possibly the truth of the matter. We blame everything and everyone else. I remember a preacher writing in a book years ago talking about problems in our lives. He said "look in the mirror" that is our biggest problem. I found in my life it is a good thing to practice from time to time.

David came to similar conclusions which he outlined in Ps 51:10-17

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

The Bible is full of examples of great men with flaws. President Trump needs prayer. Prayer to walk right before our Lord Jesus Christ. Prayer to open his eyes to who the jew is and the dangers to himself and our people that his daughter and jewish appointees our causing both here and around the world.

Crossman

Blog Entries

Word games will not solve problems. I live with what is available. Glad he is in office. Like the news stories of Trump that are favorable to my right to exist on the earth.

Blog Entries

Coercion against the working poor class whites is a reality. I remember the late early 80"s if you were not privileged you desired to suffer. Everybody has been chasing the almighty dollar since. Lot of people are elitist if they like it or not.

As a people we are soooo deep in sin. Trump could have caved in to coercion of the elitist elements of our society and lived a very comfortable life as a billionaire. Glad Yahweh gave our people a little relief from the greedy elitists.

Blog Entries

One thought on the Thump presidency and the organized coercion from police sponsored gang stalking. The libtards and elites are folks living in their own world. Stuck up people need to be communicated with by a billionaire to put them in their place.

Trump is the best candidate for the job of communicating with the elites not us. There is always something the elites and libtards will be stuck up about when it comes to our race. Inter racial relations will always fail due to darkies will do anything for money.

Trump and the Republicans don't have any of our best interests nor our beliefs. Trump claimed he was different but he plays the same game. He's just as much or more in bed with the whore of Babylon (Jerusalem).

Trump is a talker. He hasn't done much of anything for our people. Not to mention he thinks he's so great...

I ask you guys to use discernment.

Put faith in Jesus/Yahweh NOT man.

No King but Jesus.

On a side note, nothing will truly change unless our people repent and come to Jesus and follow him.

Blog Entries

Agree 100 percent, Community based gang stalking is a miserable thing. Our people are put though a lot. Jesus is King.

Forgive us for looking for peace of mind. I know in my heart you are wise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Trump and the Republicans don't have any of our best interests nor our beliefs. Trump claimed he was different but he plays the same game. He's just as much or more in bed with the whore of Babylon (Jerusalem).

Trump is a talker. He hasn't done much of anything for our people. Not to mention he thinks he's so great...

I ask you guys to use discernment.

Put faith in Jesus/Yahweh NOT man.

No King but Jesus.

On a side note, nothing will truly change unless our people repent and come to Jesus and follow him.
    Great point Eric. The real question I think many of us have been deluded about Thump is how hard democrats pushed community policing. I have found no proof community policing or gang stalking is being reduced under this administration.. Other wise men

on the forum have pointed out that the Jew uses Identity as a mask to hide their community gang stalking activity too. Another discussion for another day.

Trump is just one guy up against an entire jewish system. He's not going to be able to solve the problem only
    Jesus will be able to do that. Trump is here to buy us time and show us things like this.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Trump is just one guy up against an entire jewish system. He's not going to be able to solve the problem only
    Jesus will be able to do that. Trump is here to buy us time and show us things like this.
    Great point made. Astragoth. My perspective is more improved though this exchange of ideas. Buying time and distracting evil is what I think too. Our people are benefited in this way in my opinion.