Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Re: The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Yah View Post
    The remnant of Israel is a true DSCI ministry. They forgot to put the Christian in @ this one. Thanks for the times
    lol! You're not a "ministry" at all - where are your sermons? None. Somebody should tell you again - you're a waste of skin.

It's well known Opie is a blazing homosexual, much like your inbred self. We told you you'll never go anywhere. You've never been anywhere, haha.

Your gay obsession took all of two minutes to clean up, retard.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)

lol @ "Aryan Brotherhood." What a dork.

Oooooo! Scary!

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    LULZ! You're a total retard. Do you realize how stupid you look? If you're "Aryan" I'm Napoleon!

Did you think you had anybody here fooled? Not even that faggot Obie falls for your tripe, lamer.
    We're showing the fool grace. When the time is right we'll move this thread public to guarantee nobody ever posts at his ripoff "forum."

We all must reap what we sow.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)

You neglected to show my Aryan Brotherhood PlaqueAttachment 889 Sometimes it pays to know !
    You look very blessed. Are you a Nazi soldier?

Lisper says you're a punk.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

How do you know lisper said anything thru his lisp. How do you like her long hair

How do you know lisper said anything thru his lisp. How do you like her long hair
    While you were locked up getting pumped by niggers for two decades Lisper took the time to look up the word "hair" in Greek, lulz. Sucks to be cursed of God and so stupid, huh? Inbreeding and drunkenness diminishes the bloodline and it really makes me no bother - you're free to look as stupid as you wish. Tell Samson or any Nazarite your antichrist tripe.

What's with the oxygen tubes? I take it even a freak like yourself also feels equal to the greatest theological mind of our era?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

You neglected to show my Aryan Brotherhood PlaqueAttachment 889 Sometimes it pays to know !
    Yucky! No wonder you're unmarried. Sweet Amy Rose disapproves.

Aryan Brotherhood, LMAO!! More lowlifes that are equal to all the nigger and spic gangs in prison.

This clown is bragging about being sent to maximum security too. That's not an accomplishment you idiot. It means you caught more charges because you couldn't stay out of trouble at the level 1-3 you were at. That makes you a damn fool. And you're bragging about that?

I say screw this mixed mongrel AB idiot wannabe and make this thread public again ASAP!
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

I stayed out of the fray on this one for awhile because I'm the OG non-CwistoJennyer and my trolling is mostly reserved for William Rabbi Finck whom I hate. However during my brief time on the CwistoJennyer forums this Phil dude was banned for being a clown. He started to grovel and beg forgiveness from police officer Finck like a bitch while the dear Rabbi just banned him anyway. Long story short Phil crept back like an obsessed stalker claiming to be his own grandson just as you witnessed here.

What type of deranged mind pretends to be his own supposed grandchildren? Dr. Freud would say the type that has been cut off from all contact with them for safety issues and Phil is merely projecting. These ghost children must haunt Phil for failing at life serving a quarter century behind bars for drunken revelry and missing out on their becoming young wiggers. Anyway I find him trolling about in drag using CPM bandwidth and software appalling and his behavior here today is obviously evidence of a seriously deranged individual.

...Out of the same fountain both sweet and bitter water can't spring forth...

My opinion is Phil is a joo sent to slander and defile our precious Christian Identity. Be on guard. It's obvious anybody posting on itz forum which openly slanders Viser is helping lies to grow. Not that Phil's honeypot will ever have any use.

I wander about fighting with ZOGtards like Swill in Booze as I see fit.

I wander about fighting with ZOGtards as I see fit. So glad to see that ZOGbotSilly Roper is riding hard on you ZOGtards, Passtard Swill in Booze.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...674#post166575
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...674#post166575

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Yah/ Sockpossum of Swill in Booze View Post
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post31018

Someone told me he was a member here. Is that correct ? he is a vile, disgusting person and a pariah to CI as far as I ubderstand As a Satanic mongrel prison-bitch mamzer fuktard depending upon ZOGbot Silly to provide it with a big rock of cocaine and top-Ramen noodles, let me say that on my own forum neither that addled whigger criminal nor that April
    Gaede used hiberniggress skank-pussy eater ZOGbotSilly Roper will give me muh rock of crack that I really really need if I say something nice about Pope Marty, who is mean and haetfool to us mamzers in any case. LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less), another criminal making up **** and telling it to ZOG defames Pope Marty somethang rotten-scurrilous, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Please believe me when I say that I'm my mamzer grand-spawn jewnifer wanting to get on disability so that it can have itz dick and nutsack cut off and mangina widened so it can becum another Obie-gender-bender and not an old wore-out prison bitch like me, Swill in Booze.

If you don't show up quickly ZOGbotSilly Roper with a big rock of crack,
    one big fat ugly sick & dying prison-mamzer bitch will croak off soon.

Passtard Phil's Rejects of Isn'tReal Mamzeries See-Eye Dentist ZOGbot Crackhouse

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Calm down Sock-Possum of Passtard Swill in Booze. You keep on forgetting that you ain't my first prison-mamzer pretending to be an Aryan Christian Israelite. You have about as much sense as LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) the niglet-niece molester who is also a petty criminal who unlike you pled out and snitched on Ron Edwards of the Klan of Mamzers. Now you are being used by ZOGbotSilly Roper as part of his gang of anglo-mestizo ZOGbots all jealous of Dickie Spencer having enough ZOGbux to mount a 100-tard rally as opposed to four tards from Whigger Rabbleooshun and his skank and UncleTom ZOGpig Bowie max.

Anyways, my position, Swill in Booze, is to take all the derogatory information and post it to my well-read forum. I seldom forgive and never forget, you drunken criminal mongrel. Maybe you can take See-Eye Dentistry as Evolutionary papist-preterist No-Devil Mamzerology as practiced by Baal Finck and ZOGbot Silly Roper, take to munching down on pork and catfish because allegedly Pastor Butler gave an indulgence to ZOGbot Silly Roper, heck, eat out April Gaede as well for all I care.

Look, as a mongrel fuktard who might as well have croaked off in prison for being a thieving crackhead, of course you don't understand anything about the Brtitish Israelite roots of Christian Identity much less the chrome of Dual-Seedline any more than ZOGbot Silly Roper. All ZOGbotSilly wants to do is claim that itz inverse-male telegony from itz latest See-Eye Dentist skank has given it understanding sufficient to make first Rick Spring, now Paul Mullett the Poop of See-Eye Dentistry. Now that drunken criminal crackhead Paul Mullet is recovering from the Ohio FiBbIes putting rat poison in itz otherwise pure crack cocaine and giving it a heart attack of the kind that killed Ray Redfearn, ZOGbotSilly is looking for itz new See-Eye Dentist Mamzer Baal-Priest -- and that's jew Passtard Swill in Booze.

So please, don't allow ZOGbotSilly Roper to keep you from jewr due: A nice big 25 ZOGbux rock of crack per month which ZOGbotSilly Roper claims is needed for to pay for your v-bulletin Bronze Plan per month. ZOGbotSilly is on Hal Turner Financing from ZOG, just like Hal Turner, TraitorGlenn Miller and Rabbi Linder and Linder's Greater Free Range Bagel Bakestery and Virtual Colostomy-Bag Forum VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTC&CBNNF.

Besides, UncleTom ZOGpig Bowie has a ZOG pension check suitable for a retired Master Sergeant of Marines plus a NutHouse Pig. The lemon-dick-sucking old ZOGbot tard is a triple-dipper. Living with ZOGbotSilly and ZOGbotSilly's See-Eye Dentist Skank in a tent on Thom Robb's kkkk.biz campground means a living standard less than a quarter of living in Maryland thirty miles away from the District of Congoids / Corruption. Why they share all in common, cum-cum, cum-cum and so have plenty of ZOGbux. You need to put jewr drunken crackheaded prison-mamzer cloven hoof down and tell ZOGbotSilly Roper that you deserve at least one additional big huge 25-ZOGbux rock of crack per month and to send the the bill for the $25 Bronze Plan to ZOGbotSilly Roper as a fixed cost, along with the keg of Shaefer or PBR that ZOGbotSilly Roper uses to try to get more than four other longtime tards to attend his pathetic rallies. Tell ZOGbotSilly Roper with mamzeroid obstinacy "No crackee no ZOGGbottie-Fukkee-Fukkee!!!" Add a "cum-cum, cum-cum" so they know you mean it as well, Passtard Swill in Booze.

Jeromy has placed me along with the rest of you tards here in its tard-corral/jewlag. I begged to be jewlagged by the way. I have other sock-possums here but they were long banned or I forgot the passwords to use them here. Right now I'm on genial, albeit wary terms with Chief Pisser-Possum, as he wants me to take a piss-elm club to you mongrel and ZOGbot tards who are trying to take persimmons out of the mouths of his lil' pisser-possums. Unlike you papist-preterist No-Devil jewboys and mamzers at least Visser with its Pentecostal ways doesn't subvert righteous Comparetian Orthodox Dual-Seedline Christian Identity like Capt'n Senility the Sephardic Sicilian jewboy Clifton Emahiser, or the murderous jew pig Baal Finck or the Chicago Sephardic Talmudist Eliar James. Since ZOGbot Silly Roper is an evolutionist papist-preterist NO-Devil ZOGtard, the next "passtard" to be ordained should be John DeNutjob as he is a Soultrainean as well and gets its nuttiness from being simply bi-polar blue-eyed whigger fuktard and thus won't cut into you and Paul Muillet's share of the ZOG-crack.

I ordained LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) in Oct. 2009. The niglet-niece molester lasted all of two daze, then was booted out because it went lusting after Klunt Downey's kikess koosh and wanted to go all "No Devil" on me. But alongside of Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer ol' MumpsNut is my biggest stalker and not just in a 260-lb way. When you give LiarBill the boot like everyone else, LiarBill will be defaming you quick enough.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Von Biggs
    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri