Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Re: Pastard Swill Attacking Visser. These ZOGtards are like the [gr]ass.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I can help you with that - this Phil got out of jail about six months ago after serving life for murder and attempted to steal some sheep here calling itself a "pastor" with no works.

The few people that post over there lack discernment and are obvious enemies of this ministry for helping promote slander against Visser thus all of CI, which Phil is not - understandable? It's all right here in this thread.

BTW: If you use his fake forum the feds already have your IP address as they're public to all, including law enforcement. Be warned, "pastor" Phil has rotten fruits, judge works and shun the sowers of discord.
    I don't see myself as an enemy of this ministry, nor do I engage in slander against anyone here.

This "pastor" phil apparently knows less about CI than I do. And thats saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    This "pastor" phil apparently knows less about CI than I do. And thats saying something.
    This is a guy that calls Emry DSCI. He has no business calling himself a "CI Pastor".

When Phil is sober and not attacking CI preachers daily he hangs out with these two fine Boy Scouts:

Attachment 875
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    When Phil is sober and not attacking CI preachers daily he hangs out with these two fine Boy Scouts:

Attachment 875

Looks like Phil is just about as white as Danny Trejo. What a fine Mexican/Indian family

LMAO @ "Kingdom Priest"

He must be talking Aztec Kingdom.

You can't make this sh*t up. Lets play "Spot the Mamzer".

I'm not sure who started the rumor that when you finish the AIT you're an ordained pastor. Nothing could be farther from the truth. When you finish the AIT all you have is a Certificate of Completion, that's it.

I always thought a pastor actually preached the Bible, not "orders up a ministry" / forum.

I suppose Don Black of Stormfront is now a pastor, haha!

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

I am glad to be here. This is my 1st experience with anything like. I am very young 20 gut my gran-pa was CIfor many years and left me tons of research material and a collection of over 40 Bibles. Anyway Now I have an opportunity to use them and he would have been proud.

Mississippi Klan takes Credit for fliers

Apparently the Mississippi Klan wants to register Trump as a member. That would get him off to a great start. I think it were Wilson who took the Klan oath at in his innaugeraion.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index....eted_with.html
    Last edited by Zaapiel; 07-01-2017 at 12:18 PM. Reason: fixed link

Bibles ???

So now my grampa left me all these Bibles which, beside KJV. should I use;
    1. Ferrar Fenton
    2. Moulton's Modern Reader
    3. Moffatt's
    4. Lamsa
    5. Pilgrim's
    6. Green's Literal Translation
    7. Rotherham's

Just to name a few ! He also left me Thayer's and Gesinuis and of course Strong's. Has anyone here taken the A.I.T. course from Pastor Robb ? Or the "Your bible Heritage Series" from Lawrence Blanchard ?