Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Blog Entries

LXX vs. Ms.

I am confused by this issue. Some say the LXX is a corrupt text and we should give way to the Masoretic Text. However it has been pointed out to me that more recent discoveries do indeed lean toward the LXX. I have read the O.T. only once. (Ferrar Fenton). I am now in the process of reading Hellen Spurrell's O.T. What are you folks out there reading. The KJV is a given.

Blog Entries

Re: What 5 Books Would You Recommend?

I have just finished "Who was the Serpent in the Garden of Eden". The answer should be obvious but the book itself is a very deep and thoughtful commentary. It also answers the questions about the "local vs worldwide flood' theories. If you've never read a commentary from Sacred Truth Ministries I suggest you do. The commentary on Genesis, Judges is excellent. There is not a lot of modern day CI commentators out there. I'm sure most of you have read Howard Rand's commentary. stm.christogenea.org. Do not be put off by the sites location. Sacred Truth Ministries has an extensive booklist on almost any subject and is a true CI web site.

Blog Entries

American Institute of Theology

This is an in depth Bible Study put together in large by Bertrandt Comparet. It is "old school" CI. http://www.kingidentity.com/ait.htm Has anyone out there done this course? I did it in 1990.

Blog Entries

Re: Pastor Arnold Murray & Shepherd's Chapel

It has been brought to my attention that the Shepard's Chapel has bowed to the universalists. A shame because they do have some really good messages. But they have cast the children's bread before dogs.

Blog Entries

http://bibles.wikidot.com/indexpage

List of most, if not all, English Bible translations.

Blog Entries

Re: Election & Predestination..

This is not an easy to grasp doctrine. "Christ was slain before the foundation of the world". Yahweh exists outside the "box" of time. There is no yesterday or tomorrow for Him. I believe in predestination. My dad is a die-hard dispensationalist and he ask me if predestination exists, why should I try to do better ?. You obey the law because obedience equals love. Does the law still exist ? Certainly ! Not for him it doesn't. I was raised in a dispensationalist set of beliefs. You know where you accept YeHoShua and then that is it. Your salvation is assured. CI is the only set of beliefs that is real and can be made easily understood. You have to work at it tho. This is where we seek that Pearl of great worth. There are plenty of CI sites out there that can make things confusing. I belonged to one and put good faith into it. I was sorely disappointed once I began to question them and what their doctrine was about. My problem w/ them was they accept any and all doctrine. If you don't like what you're reading in your Bible, write your own.

Blog Entries

Re: What meats can I put on a pizza?

This is my take on the 'shrooms. They come from a spore and are a fungi and not seed bearing. They exist on dying and decayed vegetation. They are the scavengers of the vegetative world. this may sound long-winded, but I'm going to quote a Bible Law Course I did many years ago. Here goes; "When we look closely at the biology of fungi, we discover two remarkable facts. Firstly, for all their brilliant colours, fungi do not contain chlorophyll. They do not obtain the carbohydrates they need from the air through photosynthesis. Fungi, such as mushrooms, must obtain their carbonaceous food from other organic material. Hence the reason why we find them growing on compost heaps and decaying vegetable and animal material. To this extent they are the scavengers of the plant world". And scavengers are prohibited !

Blog Entries

Re: Tom Sunic Interviews Thomas Robb

Quote Originally Posted by cpm.freehostia.com View Post
    Haven't listened to this one yet. Don't even know if Robb is dual seedline. A quick browse of his site failed to reveal any articles on the dual...

More...
    Pastor Thom Robb hosts one of the oldest dual seedline ministries online. KingdomIdentity.com. He is the only source for the American Institute of Theology (A.I.T) since it movws from Newhall, Ca.

Blog Entries

Re: List of Christian Identity Podcasts and Other Podcasts of Interest to Identists

Quote Originally Posted by wmfinck View Post
    Well, I see you don't respect my genius which is sad considering I'm the only legit game in town.

Your loss because I'm number 1.
    Well, no I do respect your genius. I was dedicated and believed in you till you gave me reason not to. All I was doing was questioning doctrine which does not exist there Bill. You can believe in angels or not. You can believe in Satan or not. You can't mathematically pin down a Sabbath. I lost my cool and acted immaturely but it was your admin. Kentucky that said "if your not happy here go to CPM" and used some derogatory description. I really thought it was cool when you changed my avatar name from "PHILnBOAZ" to "PHILonBOOZE" You're wrong I do respect your "genius". I never wanted to be your enemy. My real problem there Bill was it seems like a fan club. I erased every bad thing I posted about you. I apologize for my off handed comments and postings. Listen to you Bill. You are not the only site in town. Christogenea.org has the ability to be a blessing. I'm not attacking you personally when I question doctrine and have a different perspective. Shoot nobody needs guidance worse than I !. I ask your forgiveness Bill. Let us bury the hatchet in Christian brotherhood. I'll tell you what. You restore my password and avatar and I will make my apology to Kentucky and whoever. I do a lot of apologizing. It is one of my faults to be quick to anger. I spent a lot of time in prison and you know yourself you do not mature there. You're in some sort of limbo and some things, no matter how long you've been home, you just cannot let go of. I acted hastily and responded childishly. I think you need a doctrinal statement as do all Christian sites. That way we can pass if it's not for you. I'm a big enough man to make up my own mind. I really despise all the back biting that goes on in some CI camps. I'm happy here Bill but I extend my hand so we can still have a relationship. You did and do impress me Bill. Maybe your time behind bars affected you more than you realize. I'll pray for you Bill and for myself also. May Yah Keep and Bless you always. PWM

Blog Entries

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Hey Kentucky. HaHa