Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Blog Entries

Re: what is the deal with Mormons

My grandson has a brother who grew up in a Mormon family. They actually believe Satan and Yehoshua are brothers !

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK IN THE O.T. ?

Ezekiel.

Partly because of my interest in UFOs.

Blog Entries

Re: How do you deal with fundamentalists?

A difficult subject for them to accept is the truth. They have been brainwashed by the "wolves" like Haggee, Billy Graham...etc. My entire family are funny-mentalists. They think I am a rabid dog, spewing hate and committing blasphemy. Funny when I first came home from prison in 93 I lived w/ my dad till I could get on my feet. He used to holler there is no Yahweh, just a Jehovah. So when he needed a new Bible he got a new-age version and in the intro it explained how Yahweh was translated Lord and Jehovah. He refused comment. He calls me "professor" for trying to adhere to the pure worship and says I am trying to do the impossible. Sad... He doesn't know what a concordance or lexicon is but he knows what the preacher says. My dad doesn't give any of his money to the church went they pass the "hat" tho. I doubt he would give that to anyone.

"CI Lite", I love it.

Blog Entries

What the Bible Says About $$$

http://www.moneynews.com/App_Themes/...s/CopyLInk.jpg I don't know who this dude is or what he is about

Blog Entries

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK IN THE O.T. ?

Hosea, a beautiful love story and a promise of redemption. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will reject thee and thy sons that thou shall be no priest unto me". Or something to that effect.

Re: IN NEED OF YOUR PRAYERS

Praying for Rev. Phil.

Blog Entries

Re: THE PARABLES and DUAL SEEDLINE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY

The Parables and DSCI, continued pt. 1

Praise Yahweh ! The parables have been written about over and over till most of us probably have heard them all. It is my endeavor to expand on them...or some of them. There is much wisdom and knowledge to be gained within them. Pay attention to what you read there and understand what you read. I do this for the benefit of them, like myself, need a new or perhaps different light shined on them.

The Parable of the Pearl of Great Value

Mat 13:45-46 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is a merchant seeking goodly pearls: and having found one pearl of great price, he went and sold all that he had, and bought it."

On it's face value this parable is pretty much self explanatory. This merchant was looking for that specimen of a pearl that has no match. He found it and there is none elsewhere to compare with the pearl he has found. It is a one of a kind ! So now that he has found it he sells everything he has so that he can obtain it for himself. The "pearl of great value" is the message contained within DSCI. What he "sold" was the theology of every other religion he may have belonged to. The merchant is obviously a religious man seeking the truth. He had belonged to another religious group much like all of us before we ended up here. He "sold" all of that. He traded it away. He got rid of it in favor of "The Way" as DSCI was known after the advent of Yehoshua. He "purchased" the pearl when he forsook the teachings of his former beliefs. He gave up all he had in the teachings of his former church for the truth. "Having found one pearl of great price (DSCI), he went and sold all he had (former beliefs), and bought it (DSCI Message)."

The message of DSCI is not easily understood and that is by Divine design. That is why Yehoshua spoke in parables.

1Co 2:7 "but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery , even the wisdom that hath been hidden, which God foreordained before the worlds unto our glory *8* which none of the rulers of this world hath known: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:*9* but as it is written, Things which eye saw not, and ear heard not, And which entered not into the heart of man, Whatsoever things God prepared for them that love him.*10* But unto us God revealed them through the Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.*11* For who among men knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of the man, which is in him? even so the things of God none knoweth, save the Spirit of God.*12* But we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God; that we might know the things that were freely given to us of God.*13* Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Spirit teacheth; combining spiritual things with spiritual words.*14* Now the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him; and he cannot know them, because they are spiritually judged.*15* But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, and he himself is judged of no man.

WOW !!! Now that is powerful and for us we know the things that are being spoke of. Do we not ? So now we have the mystery of the kingdom which is revealed to us in the DSCI message. Try and explain the mysteries we have to a non-believer. Good luck with that.

Mat 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you."

Thomas Coke in his commentary (public domain, available @ eSword and TheWord) writes;

"Mat 7:6 &c.— Lest these trample,—and those turn again and tear you. There is a similar maxim to this in the Talmudical writings: "Do not cast pearls before swine;" to which is added, by way of explanation, "Do not offer wisdom to one who knows not the price of it." This was one reason why our Saviour taught in parables." Compare Act_13:45-46. "But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with jealousy, and contradicted the things which were spoken by Paul, and blasphemed.*46* And Paul and Barnabas spake out boldly, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first be spoken to you. Seeing ye thrust it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles."*(emphasis mine) Now consider, and you know this to be true, the "gentiles" are none other than Israel in the diaspora.

Eph 5:32 "This mystery is great: but I speak in regard of Christ and of the church.."

When consorting with the dictionaries "mystery" is defined as "secret". Which makes perfect sense in regards to the use of the word.

P.S.

I am using the ASV which is what I will always quote from unless stated otherwise and going back to my copyrighted colors. Firebrick and goldenrod.

Blog Entries

Re: A symbol of hatred or history? Obama quietly bans Confederate flag at cemeteries

History and hate. Obama is going to do that a are most of our brain washed brethren. Here in Bama it still survives as does a monument of Civil War Confederates. If only we could return to a glorious past. One bad decision @ Gettysburg cost us the war. Up until that battle we had never lost a major battle.

Blog Entries

Re: THE PARABLES and DUAL SEEDLINE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY

Parables...cont. 2*

Parable of the Sower and the Seeds

Praise Yahweh.

Mat 13:3* And he spake to them many things in parables, saying, Behold, the sower went forth to sow;*:4* and as he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the birds came and devoured them*:5* and others fell upon the rocky places, where they had not much earth: and straightway they sprang up, because they had no deepness of earth:*:6* and when the sun was risen, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.*:7* And others fell upon the thorns; and the thorns grew up and choked them:*:8* and others fell upon the good ground, and yielded fruit, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.*:9* He that hath ears, let him hear.*

This is another parable that has been addressed many times. I am going over them again for the benefit of those, like myself, need repetition, and a new light to fully understand them. The seeds in this instance are the message of DSCI. The sower, without a doubt, is Yehoshua. Most of our teachings fall by the way-side to the unbeliever. Most unbelievers are so because of the doctrine of race that is a central theme that runs throughout the Bible. Most people are immediately "turned off" of our seeds when race becomes involved. This is partly because of the corrupt "politically correct" distortion of things in the modern world. Race is a taboo issue in our society UNLESS it is applied to the mud races and their equality to us. So most are immediately discarded as racial bigotry and hatred. If one looks at this subject logically it soon becomes apparent that we are superior in Yahweh's eyes lest we not be His chosen people. Now when the Canaanite-jew is entered into the equation it really becomes a hot topic. Their claim to this title is a joke. But it is not their doing. It is the doing of the mainstream churches, their insane doctrines, the wolves in the pulpit, and most people's inability to correctly divide the word and prove all things.

Consider their insane doctrine of "personal salvation". This doctrine empowers people more so than Yahweh. It is their choice in being saved and Yahweh only has 1/2 the say so. The dispensationalists scream and claim "John 3:16" Joh 3:16 ( "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.")...as the only thing that really matters. Predestination is completely discarded as a possibility. Rev_17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, they whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come." And so it was written. And so it shall be.

The birds in the above parable are the Canaanite-jews who quickly claim our doctrine twist and pervert it and make it theirs. The rocky places represents our message falling upon the ears who have no faith. They lack spiritual understanding and that represents the "no deepness of earth". No deepness of earth will not allow the roots to take hold and so when the message comes up it is quickly scorched by the burning sun of their disbelief. The root quickly withers away. The thorns are undoubtedly the mainstream church who control the people with their doctrine and they quickly choke off any understanding that anyone may have of the DSCI message. A remnant of the seed takes hold. A little here a few there and we are left with a faithful remnant.

He that hath ears, let him hear. This is us the faithful remnant. Unto us are the mysteries of the kingdom given to understand.

Amen !

*I am using my signature combination of the AST and colors.

Blog Entries

Let He Who is W/O Fault Cast the First Stone

Mat 5:22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift."