Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Re: A New Site That Deserves Attention

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    Hey Y'all, it's PHILnBOAZ and I took the plunge and ordered up a ministry. Please feel free to drop in and write or comment a little bit. CPM is still the best but I felt a calling I had to answer. May Yah Keep and Bless Y'all

www.ciremnant.com
    Very nice job on the website PHILnBOAZ. And you must do some audio sermons indeed. It is a must if you wish to establish your ministry.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschreck View Post
    Very nice job on the website PHILnBOAZ. And you must do some audio sermons indeed. It is a must if you wish to establish your ministry.
    Agreed. Please keep us up to date Phil!! Great work thus far.

As I was giving this new site some attention this evening I happened across a page I found to be very touching. It is about forgiveness. Everyone should give it read and some much needed attention. Cheers

https://www.ci-remnant.com/forum/bib...veness#post352

It reads as follows

Forgiveness by Pastor

Praise Yahweh !

Acts 26:18 KJV To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

I have began the healing process of forgiveness with a man I have sinned against. I have called him ungodly names and I want to change from doing that against anyone. Yahweh has forgiven me but I want the forgiveness of Wm. Finck. Though I differ with him on Bible doctrine, there is a proper way to disagree.

Eph 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

1Kgs 8:36 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.

From me to you Bill...

1Kgs And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee, and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them:

I Pray !

I don't think Mr. Finck has a soft spot for groveling, Phil.

Lets cut to the chase here, you're not getting any help from Bill or anybody else from Christogenea. What's it going to take for you to understand that? More rejection? And more so than that, what partnership does OSL have with DSCI? Here's the answer.. NONE! One always overshadows the other. Where is your constitution? Where is your testicular fortitude in standing up for DSCI?

This is nonsense. Instead of asking Bill for forgiveness maybe you should stick with asking Yahweh for His instead, and move on.

And FYI, since I signed up to your forum Phil, I have received over 10 emails stating that someone is attempting to change my password and access my account. Why is this? Hmm?

Good luck on your endeavors. And good luck with Bill and Mark. What's just one more site promoting OSL after all?

Well, I take back my words - seems this ever-wavering guy wants "forgiveness" from the kikes rather than to expose them.

What does it take for these idiots to understand clowns like Dewey and Finck aren't even CI - haven't they noticed by now?

Move this crap to Wogful Wonderland before another faggot like Obie makes us look bad. Just what we need - more CI forums.

Blog Entries

Re: WILL ALL ISRAEL BE SAVED ?

Good point K2. Roman Catholic control freaks using confessionals to control the masses will not not be saved for sure. sinful weakness should be overcome by being a polite faithful friend to the end. By grace ye are saved yet any man should boast. really???

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    I don't think Mr. Finck has a soft spot for groveling, Phil.

Lets cut to the chase here, you're not getting any help from Bill or anybody else from Christogenea. What's it going to take for you to understand that? More rejection? And more so than that, what partnership does OSL have with DSCI? Here's the answer.. NONE! One always overshadows the other. Where is your constitution? Where is your testicular fortitude in standing up for DSCI?

This is nonsense. Instead of asking Bill for forgiveness maybe you should stick with asking Yahweh for His instead, and move on.

And FYI, since I signed up to your forum Phil, I have received over 10 emails stating that someone is attempting to change my password and access my account. Why is this? Hmm?

Good luck on your endeavors. And good luck with Bill and Mark. What's just one more site promoting OSL after all?
    That is odd. It hasn't happened to me.

Blog Entries

For DooDoorenoami I am not seeking anything from Bill. I did this for myself at the urging of another minister who acts as a middle-man. Now I am close to the other minister and he tries to keep me in the right lane. I am speaking of Robert Balaicius. But I have no intention of becoming a member of christogenea. I don' t believe in their principle doctrine and I'm not going to change their minds either. I did it for me and it felt good. I don't expect to ever hear from them. But speaking out against them has probably caused some people to turn from me. How can I claim to be a minister when I can't openly apologize for things that are sinful ? I do not plan on spending anymore time with burden. I thank you for the comments. Hold on are you saying I had something todo with your email accounts. Brother that was not me ! What would I gain and frankly I don't appreciate the innuendo. I have never tinkered with anyone's email why would you be the first ? I recognized your snide remarks but I passed on them but do not ever accuse anyone. Frankly it sounds to me that you are trying to keep people away from me, Hmmm

Blog Entries

Sorry you feel that way but I am a member of this ministry. And brother you don't need a forum you need a psychiatrist. I exposed him and expressed it. I was reprimanded here several times for it and I backed off for a very dear friend I have here. Dang brother seems like you need a dose of forgiveness. Hate consumes and so why bother wasting one's time. I still feel about Finck the same, but for openly slandering in public is the forgiveness I sought after. I have no doubts it will not do any good. But I feel better about MYSELF regardless of the mud slinging over it. Your avatar is a correct rendering of yourself. You seem to change daily. My apology there will not be a perpetual one. I'll take it down when I feel the appropriate time. And brother, I forgive you too, Yah Bless !

Blog Entries

Since you took your words back how do they taste Mr. DooDooteronomia ?