Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Re: Pastard Swill Attacking Visser. These ZOGtards are like the [gr]ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Who is this pastor Phil?
    PHILnBOAZ @ The Remnant of Israel Ministry

I've never even heard of him. What is his problem with Pastor Vissar exactly?

Re: Phillip attacking Pastor Visser.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This has become rather tiring - we're seriously considering closing shop and letting the wolves have their way.

Why can't people cease from Biblically forbidden slander? is it that hard to glorify Christ instead?
    Don't give the haters a victory by shutting down. There are those who appreciate what you do. I am one of them.
    Last edited by Erik; 06-12-2017 at 08:12 PM.

I've never even heard of him.
    You made your first posts on his forum 6 hours before you made this post I am responding to.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

This has become rather tiring - we're seriously considering closing shop and letting the wolves have their way.

Why can't people cease from Biblically forbidden slander? is it that hard to glorify Christ instead?
    Removed all links to Phil's Fed Honeypot.

Apparently folks lack the spiritual discernment to recognize smear artists when they see them thus some our own members are signing up (in an affront against Visser). There will be mass-bannings in the future. If you desire to aid the enemy attacks against Visser's children and livelihood speak now and we'll remove your account without any incident.

I suppose this thread is not enough evidence of that fact - this is borderline insanity and obvious betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    You don't say? You're not making a very good case for yourself, Marty.

And yes, Bill is obviously lying.

And if that be the case and you are carted off to the Wogful Wonderland where you would stay, if you continue to post in this section of the Forum (the only section I can not Moderate) I will be forced to ban you. Provided the conclusion IS that you are of course relegated to the Wogful Wonderland. Just so you do understand, these would be the conditions IF that be the case.

Oh and you would have to remove the link to that dead possum too, in your profile signature ;)
    No need to close down Jeromy. Passtard Swill is like LiarBill MumpsNut DeClueless, an obvious crack-addled "ex"-criminal who is running a v-bulletin forum on the $25-per-Month Bronze Plan. Swill-in-Booze will be needing another really big rock of crack and unless Silly Roper is getting Hal Turner financing from ZOG then theyz' ZOGtard forum is toast. So no need to play dead again for the 666th time.

Let's post where I stand. That lying scumbag Bill Roper two years ago or so said that he didn't believe the lies about me and invited me to attend his wedding at Thom Robb's baal-Church & Klan.biz. Then in September 2015 Roper's former hump at the Elohim Sh*tty for CreaTards April Gaede used Silly Roper over a video song for April Gaede betraying Edgar Steele. Now what is surprizing is that I didn't think that much of Edgar Steele The Whigger-Whimperer, but if Jim Giles and this ungrateful bitch April Gaede abuse the Whigger Whimperer then that means I take them down a notch or two for being ZOGbots.

Paul Mullet is a petty criminal and thief who I suspect suffered from a cocaine-induced heart attack. There is a 2012 recording in which Pawl Mullet and Billy Roper were working with Rick Spring who openly admitted to being a federal informant. Billy Roper is a Factotum for ZOGbots. He got ZOGbux in 2003 to buy out Katja Lane and so tried to reconcile both David Lane material and Pastor Butler who Roper exploited as well in 2003 and 2004.

Now I've never been a big supporter of "ex"-criminals, biker vermin, and Pastor Butler letting such vermin to drive out the deep-woods CI family congregations, but Butler paid for shepherding such vermin by losing his farm. Nor was Butler the successor of Wesley Swift and certainly not Comparet. As someone who got into Christian Identity from the age of ten back in Dec. 1968 through Herbert W. DePervert's Worldwide Church of God, I despise pastorial abuse of the Aryan Christian Israelite flock and think that the Church should maintain purity through decentralization.

So we have certainly had our differences, but this Pawl Mulllet and certainly this "Soultranean Evolutionist" klanbot and Piercetard who understands nothing about Christian Identity beyond what its wife says it is Billy Roper is a total liar and fraud who is using this drunken anglo-mestizo crackhead Phil Morrow as a stalking mamzertard. I think that Billy Roper is nothing other than a ZOGbot who is an evolutionist who worked with a CreaTard like Pierce who got $400,000 in Order ZOGbux who was shoved out when Pierce croaked off in 2002, then went on as a "great Movement leader" and skinhead garage-band promoter who has been going ass-to-mouth with a professional Klucker for ZOGbux Thom Robb, who kicked Roper out in Sept. 2015.

Thom Robb's lawyer spawn is a member of the ZOGbot Poverty Flaw Center which has Bryan Reo, Bryan Reo's pencil-necked geek lawyer Kyle Bristow and Pollack taqrd lawyer Brett Klimkowsky on the Bored of Directards. Mattoid Chaimbach is working with them as well. I intend to rip them all a new ZOGbot a-hole by starting a federal lawsuit in order to get back at their state lawsuit against Roxie and my Church in Lake County Ohio.

http://www.freedomfront.org/board-of-directors/

So, these ZOGtards will eventually gravitate to the papist-preterist No-Devil orbit of Baal Finck. Obie-gender-bender/Robert Hancock isn't going to support the smarter Chicago Sephardic jew Eliar James/jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz November simply because it wasn't Eli James who broke with Finck but that murderous jew pig who broke with Eliar when coonvenient, just as Finck attacked you in May 2014.

Now if I am on your forum, at least I won't be actively directly insulting you on your own forum. You have claimed that you do not ban your enemies; why make of that a lie? I'm working on getting trial papers from the Northern District of New Jersey regarding Finck's murder of the Puerto Rican sneak-thief Finck murdered for fun and games just as I'm posting Bryan Reo's 51 Lake County lawsuits and dozens of federal lawsuits. Why not have me inside pissing out rather than outside pissing in? Is now the best time, when you are openly considering taking down your forum for the upteenth time merely for two drunken crackheads (Swill & Mullet), two ZOGbots (Mullet & Roper), and three stooges understanding nothing about Christian Identity? (Swill, Mullet, & Roper)

I'm proposing a truce with myself on your own tard corral portion and not trespassing without permission on the other sub-forums.

Insofar as the dead possum link in my signature, would you prefer the video of two possums copulating entitled "When Pieter Me[a]t Leeana Bilitis? You yourself laughed when Buddy the Poopy Dawg / Baalzepup Pisser-Possum-Bane killed your familiar on 1 Sept 2009. Don't take thangs so personal.

LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less), Silly Roper, and the rest of the Passtard Swill jew-crew is bitching because they think we are joining forces to screw them ZOGtards. Why not let theyz' castration anxieties/fantasies cum-cum, cum-cum true?

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Bill Von Biggs
    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    You made your first posts on his forum 6 hours before you made this post I am responding to.
    Yes I did. I was curious about his forum and his ministry. I try to stay away from all the bickering.

I try to stay away from all the bickering.
    There's never a shortage of that, unfortunately. Too many "me"s in TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Biggs View Post
    Insofar as the dead possum link in my signature, would you prefer the video of two possums copulating entitled "When Pieter Me[a]t Leeana Bilitis?

Actually, that would be much more funnier than a dead possum. But disrespectful to our Senior Pastor.
    Patreon or PayPal

I can help you with that - this Phil got out of jail about six months ago after serving life for murder and attempted to steal some sheep here calling itself a "pastor" with no works.

The few people that post over there lack discernment and are obvious enemies of this ministry for helping promote slander against Visser thus all of CI, which Phil is not - understandable? It's all right here in this thread.

BTW: If you use his fake forum the feds already have your IP address as they're public to all, including law enforcement. Be warned, "pastor" Phil has rotten fruits, judge works and shun the sowers of discord.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I can help you with that - this Phil got out of jail about six months ago after serving life for murder and attempted to steal some sheep here calling itself a "pastor" with no works.

The few people that post over there lack discernment and are obvious enemies of this ministry for helping promote slander against Visser thus all of CI, which Phil is not - understandable? It's all right here in this thread.

BTW: If you use his fake forum the feds already have your IP address as they're public to all, including law enforcement. Be warned, "pastor" Phil has rotten fruits, judge works and shun the sowers of discord.

This is true. If you have posted anything on Phil's forum, even as a guest, your IP address is available publicly for Federal Law Enforcement Agents to obtain without the need for a warrant and effectively add your personal information to their databases pending criminal prosecution for hate speech violations. Your IP address is also available for the SPLC and ADL to do what they wish with your personal information.

If you have posted on Phil's forum your anonymity has effectively been forfeited.
    Last edited by Zaapiel; 06-14-2017 at 03:25 PM.
    Patreon or PayPal

Hmm so thats who this "Phil" character is. Oh well live and learn.