Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Accusers Rebuked

I was viciously attacked by two people on this board and then the thread closed without allowing me to defend myself. That was both unfortunate and an act worthy of rebuke.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1 : 18

"Debate your cause with your neighbor himself; and discover not a secret to another" Proverbs 25 : 9

This my accusers did not do and then they have hurled both false accusations along with cheap name calling that you can bet any amount of money they would not have the courage to do to a man's face. Is THAT the church you think Yahweh would visit if he were going somewhere to worship with the remnant today?

The fact that "Joe" shut down the thread after not allowing a rebuttal to such a cheap shot cast aspersions on this board. I trust that Pastor Visser will come forward and do the right thing with respect to this issue. If not, those who stumble across this thread will know what kind of congregation they are about to enter.

"Joe" even poked fun at Dan Gayman (even inferring the man is a faggot) but Dan Gayman's book The Two Seeds of Genesis 3: 16 is THE definitive book on DCSI. It is currently in use by the American Institute of Theology as a training tool.

On many of the issues that were brought up in the condemnation and judging of me by those quick to judge, I am of the same mindset they are. But, it is folly to believe one can articulate four decades of experience and impart it in five or six sentences in a thread.

Your false reading of the Scriptures locks out most white people. It gives the de facto government operating out of Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption tools whereby to destroy the entire movement. For here is what COULD HAPPEN to your beloved Pastor Visser:

In most of Georgia, anybody could call the police and allege that they saw you hit your wife. In many counties, when that happens the police come and somebody IS going to jail. The prosecutors are then allowed to lie to the jury, intimidate witnesses, and enter hearsay. And the caller can remain anonymous. We lost a militia officer once to that very scenario and the reason someone made the false report? The caller didn't like his militia connections - and so we lost a good man, no a great one. He was ex Special Forces and had resigned in order to serve with me in a citizen militia.

Yet you guys would toss such a man because the system figured a back door way to "convict" him. BTW, his wife's testimony that they had argued in the yard but not even a expletive deleted had been exchanged much less any physical altercation was negated by the lying prosecutor who says, as they ALL do, that the wife is going to lie because she has to go back home to him that night. It's Standard Operating Procedure.

Because my friend was then prohibited from owning a firearm, he had to resign his militia commission. And your God could not have anticipated that kind of warfare against his elect? My God DID see through that kind of smoke and mirrors.

But, I digress. When you attack people and do not allow them the opportunity to clear their name, your own brand of Christianity comes into question. The fact that Joe don't know who Dan Gayman is shows that is not really into DSCI and making fun of Gayman's name was an act of ignorance that I hope "Joe" will ask forgiveness for in his prayers.

Today, with many of our own in prisons, on drugs, and committing murder, WE are being held accountable by the powers that be and judged by America. White people need leadership that will prevent them from becoming part of gangs and taking drugs... not to mention committing murder in the name of our race. You are not encouraging them to become a part of a community that avoids the ways of the world so to speak.

In short, though, by not allowing me the opportunity to defend myself, your actions said more than all the words I can type in a lifetime. No responses necessary.

Blog Entries

Re: Accusers Rebuked

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    I was viciously attacked by two people on this board and then the thread closed without allowing me to defend myself. That was both unfortunate and an act worthy of rebuke.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1 : 18

"Debate your cause with your neighbor himself; and discover not a secret to another" Proverbs 25 : 9

This my accusers did not do and then they have hurled both false accusations along with cheap name calling that you can bet any amount of money they would not have the courage to do to a man's face. Is THAT the church you think Yahweh would visit if he were going somewhere to worship with the remnant today?

The fact that "Joe" shut down the thread after not allowing a rebuttal to such a cheap shot cast aspersions on this board. I trust that Pastor Visser will come forward and do the right thing with respect to this issue. If not, those who stumble across this thread will know what kind of congregation they are about to enter.

"Joe" even poked fun at Dan Gayman (even inferring the man is a faggot) but Dan Gayman's book The Two Seeds of Genesis 3: 16 is THE definitive book on DCSI. It is currently in use by the American Institute of Theology as a training tool.

On many of the issues that were brought up in the condemnation and judging of me by those quick to judge, I am of the same mindset they are. But, it is folly to believe one can articulate four decades of experience and impart it in five or six sentences in a thread.

Your false reading of the Scriptures locks out most white people. It gives the de facto government operating out of Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption tools whereby to destroy the entire movement. For here is what COULD HAPPEN to your beloved Pastor Visser:

In most of Georgia, anybody could call the police and allege that they saw you hit your wife. In many counties, when that happens the police come and somebody IS going to jail. The prosecutors are then allowed to lie to the jury, intimidate witnesses, and enter hearsay. And the caller can remain anonymous. We lost a militia officer once to that very scenario and the reason someone made the false report? The caller didn't like his militia connections - and so we lost a good man, no a great one. He was ex Special Forces and had resigned in order to serve with me in a citizen militia.

Yet you guys would toss such a man because the system figured a back door way to "convict" him. BTW, his wife's testimony that they had argued in the yard but not even a expletive deleted had been exchanged much less any physical altercation was negated by the lying prosecutor who says, as they ALL do, that the wife is going to lie because she has to go back home to him that night. It's Standard Operating Procedure.

Because my friend was then prohibited from owning a firearm, he had to resign his militia commission. And your God could not have anticipated that kind of warfare against his elect? My God DID see through that kind of smoke and mirrors.

But, I digress. When you attack people and do not allow them the opportunity to clear their name, your own brand of Christianity comes into question. The fact that Joe don't know who Dan Gayman is shows that is not really into DSCI and making fun of Gayman's name was an act of ignorance that I hope "Joe" will ask forgiveness for in his prayers.

Today, with many of our own in prisons, on drugs, and committing murder, WE are being held accountable by the powers that be and judged by America. White people need leadership that will prevent them from becoming part of gangs and taking drugs... not to mention committing murder in the name of our race. You are not encouraging them to become a part of a community that avoids the ways of the world so to speak.

In short, though, by not allowing me the opportunity to defend myself, your actions said more than all the words I can type in a lifetime. No responses necessary.
    Pastor Visser is a respected Pastor who is entitled to respect. He and his ministry have a lot of experience in CI matters. The forum has been a source of information in my walk with Jesus Christ. The forum to me helps racial kinsmen who are hurting communicate their problems find Yahweh and his wisdom;;;;; not promoting a cult and stirring up peoples emotions.

You were patiently given good facts from Astragoth, K2 and Joe to name a few . They desire more respect too. They gave their time to communicate with you on the forum and this is the only respect they get. Is a augment???

The fact that Joe don't know who Dan Gayman is shows that is not really into DSCI and making fun of Gayman's name was an act of ignorance that I hope "Joe" will ask forgiveness for in his prayers.
    On the contrary, I know exactly who the petty criminals Dan Gayman and Dewey "Buddy" Tucker are - two complete idiots. Not too many in DSCI would claim either of those inbred lightweights yet you're claiming both, lulz.

What's there to defend when nobody's warring but yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Pastor Visser is a respected Pastor who is entitled to respect. He and his ministry have a lot of experience in CI matters. The forum has been a source of information in my walk with Jesus Christ. The forum to me helps racial kinsmen who are hurting communicate their problems find Yahweh and his wisdom;;;;; not promoting a cult and stirring up peoples emotions.

You were patiently given good facts from Astragoth, K2 and Joe to name a few . They desire more respect too. They gave their time to communicate with you on the forum and this is the only respect they get. Is a augment???
    I have no issue with Visser. It was the representatives that did not extend any respect that I have issues with.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    On the contrary, I know exactly who the petty criminals Dan Gayman and Dewey "Buddy" Tucker are - two complete idiots. Not too many in DSCI would claim either of those inbred lightweights yet you're claiming both, lulz.

What's there to defend when nobody's warring but yourself?
    So, you have an exclusive on human virtue? I never met Tucker; I only took his spot after he left the congregation he used to have. All I did was to ask questions to satisfy my own curiosity.

So, you have an exclusive on human virtue? I never met Tucker; I only took his spot after he left the congregation he used to have. All I did was to ask questions to satisfy my own curiosity.
    And...ok?

TheConformer,

You'd be best changing CI over on the enemy's site @

https://www.remnant.site/forum/intro...56-hi-everyone

Joe was right about you deserving your audience of none for despising scriptural correction.

We'll be certain to make damn sure you go nowhere in our DSCI just as we did PhilinBooze.

Have a cursed day, shapeshifter.

-admin
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Thank Yahweh you banned this idiot - he has nowhere to go today as Phil's imposter "forum" flags as a known phishing site.

Consider the outright stupidity this obvious fool sent to every forum member here:

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by TheResister)---
    How come this forum did not acknowledge the death of James Wickstrom?
    ---End Quote---

Told you so - perhaps when The Resister gets his real "ministry" going he can contend with the top CI figurehead, lulz.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

We'll be certain to make damn sure you go nowhere in our DSCI just as we did PhilinBooze.

Have a cursed day, shapeshifter.

-admin
    Yes, Visser and myself are the rulers of CI!!! When we speak like 9 people listen!!!!! As opposed to the 0 that listen to me alone! Visser is the King of online CI, even though it is effectively dead, with more and more people leaving daily. Now on the other hand real life CI is still around. You know, people going out into the real world and making converts then starting a study group then a small congregation. If every person on this forum would share the kingdom gospel with just one other person offline the kingdom will grow. Our model of posting online and hoping people send money has failed most miserably but I am thrilled that this Ministry has protected me from my naysayers. I love all you guys dearly and praise your parroting of my slander!!!

Hail Buggery!!!
    Pope Martin Luther King Lindstink
    Visser's special advisor!!!
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL DINGUS!!!

Hey, Bill. You know it's not CPM's fault Phil was a complete failure?

You are aware we told you this all along correct?