Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Prayer Requests

Phil,

We're praying for you and yours here in Brooks, GA.

If you need to speak to me by phone personally let me know by PM.

Under the Blood,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

Re: FAITH THRU HEALING

All things are possible with God. Study and thrive in pleasing God thus brings less misery to a person.

Blog Entries

Re: Does God Forgive Sodomy?

Yahweh can and does the act of sodomy if the offender is truly repentant and turns from this sin. Once forgiven and if the sodomite reoffends there is no forgiveness. Once cleansed by the blood of YeHoShua for any sin to reoffend continually the sin becomes unpardonable. How many times does YeHoShua have to be crucified for your sake?

Re: Prayer Requests

Welcome to new posters and Phil you'll be okay, you're in the camp of the Saints.

You have my family's prayers always.

Re: HOW WAS YOUR EASTER ?

Thank you Phillip. Most of the baal churches near me exercise Ezekiel 8:16 on Easter.

"And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east."

Blog Entries

PUNISHMENT FOR DEFILING THE TEMPLE

As a Christian I have struggled w/ the curse of a nicotine and smoking addiction. May 29th while lightening a cigarette w/ my oxygen mask on the tube exploded and burnt me severely up my nostril, lips and face. It was so bad the put me in a drug induced coma and flew me to a burn center at UAB in Birmingham, Al. The nurses told my g-son I probably would not survive. As it turns out I not only survived but I am on my way to a complete recovery. Over the years I had always felt a sense of shame for my addiction but struggled w/ it still. Well the Holy Spirit showed up w/ a cleansing fire and I am now on my way to a tobacco free life-style. I will lick this character flaw w/ your prayers and a mirror full of reminders . I accept this as a rebuke for my sin and it will certainly work for me this time. Anybody else who struggles w/ this addiction this is what you too may face if you don't develop a little self fortitude. In Christ YeHoShua's Name, PWM Attachment 697

Blog Entries

Another sign of the Deepening Apostacy

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-quick-cut...p-665170499526. Anyone who holds to Biblical truths can be expected to come under attack by the legion of queers and other "politically correct" imbeciles. I am truly fearful for the world my g-g-sons will have to grow up in.

Blog Entries

Who Says the Ancient Egyptians Weren't White ?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/why-king-tuts...ars-1539130793. Some people can't stand the truth. Another proof that ALL great ancient civilizations were white!

Blog Entries

SHEPARD'S CHAPEL...WHAT HAPPENED?

I have both read and listened to their broadcasts on TV and they teach some rather amazing things...Especially for mainstream TV. I have heard they fell by the "universalism" byways. That would surely be a shame. A fellow @ another unnamed ministry told me this when I enquired about some of their teachings. Does anyone out there know about any of this? I mean I have saw some broadcasts that were really great.

Re: PUNISHMENT FOR DEFILING THE TEMPLE

Hope you're feeling better, friend.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)